DSy4 Declares On...

DeletedUser86215

have fun it game not real world war as WWII

enjoy it by killing enemy troops gaining their villages i won't regret being wiped out after good fight from my side win loss no matter fun matter here not all tribe would win this world only 1 will be no matter how long when they win....if anyone don't like war play barbie game or simcity.

DeletedUser113538

Forbid is Rebel?
lol

Where ever forbid is, I know he will see this.
How does it feel to have the tables turned around?
Declaring on so many smaller tribes for war stats and such. Thinking you're the top dog picking on smaller players and tribes.
It's a game. Have fun. Fun isn't taking advantage of smaller players/Tribes. Im actually glad Xanath, Starslayer, and Malibu Chase didn't accept your offer for them to join you guys. The way you play is pathetic xD lol Just forbid. Im pretty sure other RiF members are better.
Just a month ago i was at 7k. Two weeks ago i was at 20k. Now i am at 70k and i want to thank you sincerely for the war stats I have gained and given to TRB and also for letting me gain ODA and villages more importantly.
Thinking you can internally noble deornia without a problem LOLOL

Anyways, Im a noob. Literally. I have no history on tribal wars. Im doing this well after playing 3 worlds c: How do you feel getting your villages nobled by a noob loll

DeletedUser50694

So much hate here :/

As so many other said, its a war game. It's possible to be nice even though you are taking all their villages, lets keep it civil <3

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Forbid is Rebel?
lol

Where ever forbid is, I know he will see this.
How does it feel to have the tables turned around?
Declaring on so many smaller tribes for war stats and such. Thinking you're the top dog picking on smaller players and tribes.
It's a game. Have fun. Fun isn't taking advantage of smaller players/Tribes. Im actually glad Xanath, Starslayer, and Malibu Chase didn't accept your offer for them to join you guys. The way you play is pathetic xD lol Just forbid. Im pretty sure other RiF members are better.
Just a month ago i was at 7k. Two weeks ago i was at 20k. Now i am at 70k and i want to thank you sincerely for the war stats I have gained and given to TRB and also for letting me gain ODA and villages more importantly.
Thinking you can internally noble deornia without a problem LOLOL

Anyways, Im a noob. Literally. I have no history on tribal wars. Im doing this well after playing 3 worlds c: How do you feel getting your villages nobled by a noob loll

uh what? i'd consider 3 worlds to be quite a bit of experience personally

W32 was my 3rd world and i'd say I was at my peak on that one(i've since become much lazier and started using a coplayer on my 4th and 5th worlds which were 62/70)

Last edited:

latchky

So much hate here :/

As so many other said, its a war game. It's possible to be nice even though you are taking all their villages, lets keep it civil <3

No hate,just facts you would know what we meant if you knew him

DeletedUser59417

Enough guys, i don't want to kick a tribe when they are down. Its not sporting. Rif has good members, their diplomacy just started going down hill. Other tribes should take note on importance of in-game relationships.

Best of luck to all tribes involved in the war.

Totally bias stats, the more bias the better!
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: T-R-B, T-F-C, [O], DSy4, War!
Side 2:
Tribes: RiF
Players: than, deornia

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 287
Side 2: 101
Difference: 186

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 16
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,525,305
Side 2: 544,933
Difference: 980,372

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 331,434
Side 2: 98,081
Difference: 233,353

chart
[/spoil]

Anyways, here is a heads up for RiF our next attack starts in 24 hours. Our reserved nukes are launching soon. This war is only just beginning. From the looks of recent reports, you guys have been only building defensive troops and neglecting to rebuild your lost nukes. I fear that week two stats will be more devastating than the stats from week one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

​We're not working with any of the tribes RiF is fighting so please use separate stats for when comparing us to them.

Dexurai

Anknown is still talking smack then. Didn't you get rimmed as I recall? You keep making references directly linked to -LGN-. It amuses me because you seem to think you're the only one who can look at the current situation within world 70 and make a rather obvious judgment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser86215

Side 1:
Tribes: KILLER
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,060
Side 2: 32,537
Difference: 12,477

chart

It really fun fighting DSy4 hoping we fight far better in upcoming days

DeletedUser

atm i'm the "defender of the day" ... just i wish to keep it mine for today

DeletedUser59417

​We're not working with any of the tribes RiF is fighting so please use separate stats for when comparing us to them.

@repinski
It was a post about Rif's losses and gains in the war as a whole. i was being lazy and only posting one set of stats. i would post all 5 stats of the tribes they are fighting and then a combined war stats as a summary, but i am being lazy.

anyways, forbid is gone or at least less active then before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yay...

Dsy4, T-F-C, T-R-B, MS13, B@nana, [O], R.H., Ace. and more join the gangbang on RiF.

8 tribes in the top 50 vs poor ole RiF. Well, goodbye W70. :p I guess real life is calling hahaha.
Thanks dsy4 for the gangbang. You recruit our members, then declare on them. Hope you pick up the rest of your W63 mates and call it a day, afterall, that is what this is about.

Guys, this is what TW is all about though. I'm not sure why you even made this public DSy4, but I hope you have fun!

Sure RiF was being hit by a few small tribes before this gangbang started but their only players really being hit were AlitheLord and Caesar517. It wasn't exactly a super dangerous full scale assault

DeletedUser112704

Anknown is still talking smack then. Didn't you get rimmed as I recall? You keep making references directly linked to -LGN-. It amuses me because you seem to think you're the only one who can look at the current situation within world 70 and make a rather obvious judgment.

I never said I was the only one seeing what would happen... but I at least tried to do something about it ;). and stuff will go as I predicted (it would be fun if we'd followed a plan I had though).

and I never got rimmed, I just chose between my work and real life and winning the game, or at least causing lots of damage to my enemy and losing afterwards ;).

this is a game and I don't get upset over over stuff happening here, I'm just having fun however I can and am not ashamed of it... besides, you can't say I lied to you ever, or I lied to anyone I had a contact with in your tribe before you merged, or even with -LGN- members I had a contact with.

and as I told you many times... nothing personal, we'll have a chance to play together in next worlds and get to know each other better, I'm pretty sure you're a very good player and you still don't know me that much to judge me in any way.

DeletedUser

I never said I was the only one seeing what would happen... but I at least tried to do something about it ;). and stuff will go as I predicted (it would be fun if we'd followed a plan I had though).

and I never got rimmed, I just chose between my work and real life and winning the game, or at least causing lots of damage to my enemy and losing afterwards ;).

this is a game and I don't get upset over over stuff happening here, I'm just having fun however I can and am not ashamed of it... besides, you can't say I lied to you ever, or I lied to anyone I had a contact with in your tribe before you merged, or even with -LGN- members I had a contact with.

and as I told you many times... nothing personal, we'll have a chance to play together in next worlds and get to know each other better, I'm pretty sure you're a very good player and you still don't know me that much to judge me in any way.

same old, same old.
was reading the drama when I saw this, very funny to use in a sig.

DeletedUser

...that it would but y'know...it is true sometimes & sometimes you only know this when you're called on to start Fending, or something....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and I never got rimmed

You sent yourself to the rim by nobling a barb there. I suppose you weren't rimmed in the usual sense of the word, but you were still rimmed, and I think all of us know that.

It's important to remember, though, that everybody loses every now and then. I've been rimmed a couple times. There is no shame in being rimmed, as long as you admit it and learn from it. But you seem to be unwilling to do that, and it confuses me.

DeletedUser86215

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Decipher 12 8 1.416.210 1.107.700
2 KILLER INSTINCT 8 12 813.758 2.058.352