DSy4 Declares On...

DeletedUser

Doing our best against DSy4 :icon_biggrin: :icon_cool: darkaniken2 seem like you fan of KFC burger/chicken :icon_cool:

Actually, that is Kenpachi Zaraki from an Anime called Bleach. It's a hilarious joke.

Either way, keep going RIF, KILLER, and try your best. :p

DeletedUser86215

I don't know when will DSy4 reach rank 1 for ODA ODD but we certainly gaining huge experience and ODA ODD ......

Repinski

A screen shot of our in game declaration.

5wOBN.png

DeletedUser

Yay, another declaration :icon_cool:

So DSy4 is completly surrounded by food now. Havent seen that in a while...

Good luck to all involved...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86215

If people respect the way we play, it leaves more options open diplomatically.

from very start though i am not that much involved to external forums but Dawolf85 at what ign you play....i know some mod play game
but what your ign??

DeletedUser

This was over before it even began which makes me sad.

Special thanks to Forbid for doing the disappearing act, we could of made a go of it to be honest .. we had a decent group of players and if organised and led properly there was potential to at least slow Dsy4's advances down to buy us time - oh well.

Onwards and upwards.

Repinski

To all the remaining RiF members, if you want to try your hand at joining DSy4, feel free to apply to me in game. We look at every application seriously and have already brought in one player from the crumbling tribe (and turned down others). Just want to make sure you all have a fair shake and know your options.

My in game name is Cryptic Codex.

Repinski

A leadership failure should not be punished by complete eradication. While we are not the sort of tribe to let up once we start something, we do feel everyone deserves a fair shake. Besides, those who refuse to recruit their spoils of war are doomed to failure. People quit over time, always do. Keeping the numbers in a good spot is important.