Edgey10 speaks to .Optimus Prime. Duke of T*F

DeletedUser

there was a thread about it, may be so, have ia read it ? no, therefor i wont go to deep into that, and i always say, "a story always has 2 sides" now that out of the way, the harsh attempts to make kebab look like something hes clearly not has gone on for to long in my opinion, the only ones left standing looking like fools in the end are the ppl who constantly tries to bring him down.
What if he promised this and that, its for information you say, well if a person in, lets say =SK= falls for something as simple as 5 PP and PA for a month you shall have, then that person shouldnt be in your tribe at all.
Wouldnt you agree with me, that every pre made tribe who has members in it falling for trickery wich cost you around 5 dollars pr month in the first place have done a mediocre job at picking out the members for the tribe.

DeletedUser

there was a thread about it, may be so, have ia read it ? no, therefor i wont go to deep into that, and i always say, "a story always has 2 sides" now that out of the way, the harsh attempts to make kebab look like something hes clearly not has gone on for to long in my opinion, the only ones left standing looking like fools in the end are the ppl who constantly tries to bring him down.
What if he promised this and that, its for information you say, well if a person in, lets say =SK= falls for something as simple as 5 PP and PA for a month you shall have, then that person shouldnt be in your tribe at all.
Wouldnt you agree with me, that every pre made tribe who has members in it falling for trickery wich cost you around 5 dollars pr month in the first place have done a mediocre job at picking out the members for the tribe.

He bribes TW mods too. He gets people banned for no reason if they piss him off.

DeletedUser

He bribes TW mods too. He gets people banned for no reason if they piss him off.

:icon_rolleyes:

Either my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning or you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure a mod is going to value his current obligations over whatever it is he could supposedly bribe us with. Besides, what's he going to offer us, premium points? We get those for free.

If you really have an issue with the mods, take it to the support system and leave it off the forums.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Either my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning or you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure a mod is going to value his current obligations over whatever it is he could supposedly bribe us with. Besides, what's he going to offer us, premium points? We get those for free.

If you really have an issue with the mods, take it to the support system and leave it off the forums.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about, but I won't go into detail.

DeletedUser

Don't be deluded. Im no fan of the TW admin team, but your claim is pretty far fetched.

It's prettty true too. I can't prove it, and I can't say why I think it, but I know I'm right.

atmospherecf

I'll say it again. You could have interviewed someone worthy like PP from TARDIES, petani from BD, or Raven from SK.

optimus prime is just a fail

DeletedUser

Raven reads my mails and replies them, maybe I'm just special.

DeletedUser

I'll say it again. You could have interviewed someone worthy like PP from TARDIES, petani from BD, or Raven from SK.

optimus prime is just a fail

How about this. I am from world 18. don't know really anyone posting on the community except maybe MRMacMan. I enjoyed the interview. being duke of the number 5 tribe(at time of interview) makes him worthy. whether you like him or the situation or not. IMHO

keep up the great work.

DeletedUser

CBduke and atmosp: you guys should realy look up behaviour in the dictionary, you both act like some small kindergarden kids, and espec DBduke, serious your making a fool of yourself in almost every damn post your replying to, do yourself a favour before you srew yourself even more up, take a break from the pub forum.

DeletedUser

A have not another option as add dexa to ignore list. Really sad. He seemed like a nice guy.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's prettty true too. I can't prove it, and I can't say why I think it, but I know I'm right.

No more of that on the forums. If you have suspicions either PM them to a moderator or submit a support ticket; the next one to talk of that here will get infracted.

DeletedUser

We have nothing to hide. And we have no guide.

I think that was from a convo. with one of your members, in which was boasting that he was in the top 10 at first and is now no where near the top 10.

Also he was boasting that you had a church guide... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think that was from a convo. with one of your members, in which was boasting that he was in the top 10 at first and is now no where near the top 10.

Also he was boasting that you had a church guide... :icon_eek:

Eh that was probably g razor...I wouldn't take anything he says to heart.