Envy. vs Mighty

DeletedUser

As you already stated in the rest of your post SubV "Can't" turn their attention to the north so honestly according to you (SubV) Mighty shouldn't really have to worry about being attacked by SubV now should they?

and like i also said, we cant drop what we're doing right now, but if we HAVE TO drop it...it doesnt take long to reverse our attention.

do you send ALL YOUR OFFENSIVE forces cross continent to help your tribemates? Of course not, no one would throw ALL their offensive forces 1-2 continents away to aid fighting. That means the MAJORITY of the offensive forces would REMAIN UP THERE...am i right? So, to answer your comment in the quote: they SHOULD worry about SubV attacking them since SubV still have the MAJORITY of their offenses up there.

lets just say northern front isnt our top priority now, but as soon as it becomes the top priority on our list. it doesnt take long to set it up.

and lets just be perfectly honest with yourself, 3 players have been wrecking havoc against Mighty, and that's just 3, with no back ups, no help from SubV's other fronts. What'll happen if the entire tribe DROPS EVERYTHING and focus our attention up north? you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

DeletedUser

So why they declared? Do SYN ever had a true war? Not that i'm awarned of...

The hell do you have to do around here to be considered in a war.

ON TOPIC: I understand AD's rash comment. They are in a war and their allies can't help them. To make matters worth, 3 members from their ally tribe start attacking them at the worst possible moment. He has a right to be upset.

DeletedUser

The hell do you have to do around here to be considered in a war.

a formal declaration, (or some kind of notice), my friend.

ON TOPIC: I understand AD's rash comment.

Understandable, since they're under constant pressure.

They are in a war and their allies can't help them.

They KNEW that we cant help them. Cant blame us for that. And on the same topic, they've never helped us out in RISEN war.

To make matters worth, 3 members from their ally tribe start attacking them at the worst possible moment. He has a right to be upset.

As for their punishment, they've already been dismissed (well, the one who did the attacks was dismissed, then his 2 friends- who were not attacking- left SubV). And as i stated, they were close friends of ours, we cant just turn swords on them, even though they're no longer in SubV.

he does have right to be upset, but that doesnt mean he has to insult us. Would you be mad if someone tells you that you dont have balls?

DeletedUser

That's a whole different path. Two people play this account. The guy, Jaime, plays like 98% of the time. The other is female. So I wouldn't mind.

You stated that you have nukes up north because they are too far away to fight. If you have nukes lying around, you must have support as well. Or even some spare resources. There is ALWAYS a way to help in a war without getting fully involved. Hell, sometimes mailing the attacker can stall and mess up timing. etc.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Mighty well knew we would have been busy elsewhere and that would have not received help from us against Gnomble.

And tbh i think these attacks on Mighty from Envy are the most cheap tactic and worst move these guys could have done.

Can you explain me how the hell SubV may have interest in seeing Mighty getting gangbanged and to gain a full front with Gnomble when we obviously have interests on expanding elsewhere?

Again, you dont have any title to speak on other's agreements. Actually you are just keeping blabing in your non-sense circles.[/spoil]
As I am not a member of your tribe, or involved in it's decisions, I can't say why or why not you would want to see Mighty gang-banged. You of all people should realize that, since you are on here often enough telling other people they don't lead your tribe.

I just know what the actions look like to me.

World community? Pfttt! Actually i see just you and a couple more of bored peeps keep going on again and again with same stuffs prolly being bored and having nothing better to do...

Dude you are noone and represent nothing. "Public opinion"... Pfftt! So public opinion in your view is you plus a couple of your friends, right? Laughable
You have a skewed understanding of the world community if you don't realize that most people who read the forums don't post.

I dont take orders from you, in case you havent realized yet. You are noone and you will keep being for what concern us.
Likewise, I don't take orders from you. I don't know why you insist on telling me that I am trying to give you orders. I am telling you, based on my own opinions, what conclusions I draw based on your actions. If you can't understand simple cause and effective and differentiate is from an authorative statement, that is not my problem.

I didnt mentioned disrespect anywhere concerning you. I replied to Rep stating we lost him respect and that is, like we could care less. Tbh i dont understand why you keep replying to things that are neither being told to you. Must be your ego i assume...
Yes you did:
Actually the one that didnt respected him words was you along with pyker,
Now I realize there is a bit of a language barrier, so if I misread this, I apologize. But it looks to me like you say I "didnt respected him words"

If you are trying to say I disrespected someone, I am wondering who I am supposed to have disrespected. If I misread that, then I think you need to clarify that statement a bit better.

Btw, you would have done better experiencing all this your wisdom managing to lead !UN! instead, which you obviously failed at doing, having then to run to another account and to another tribe to have a chanche to keep stay in w48. Tbh i dont take lessons on tactis or strategies from you. You did nothing to show would be worth doing and eventually viceversa.
I'm not offering you lessons on tactics and strategies. You seem to be doing just fine. :icon_rolleyes:

However, I chose not to step up for UN. I have readily admitted that to others, and I have no problem saying that I didn't not want the helm of UN. My reasons for this are simple. I don't want the responsibility of being a tribe leader. I've done my time with that and I don't feel like putting that much into this game.

Actually your failing as leader in !UN! bring the w48 where it actually is. Your failure in organizing war against Quay made that merge possible.
Read above. I didn't fail in my leadership. I failed to assume leadership. Just because I was the point of contact does not mean that I was in control of the tribe. It simply meant that I was the one others outside had to speak to.

And dont try to hide. Here you represent one of the SYN voices on forum. You dont run mouth here and expect people not to get a idea of you and of the tribe you are part of. You may be telling you have no responsibilities over SYN leadership. But still you are part of a tribe that declared into another tribe and so far did nothing about that war... And you pretend to come here and tell others what they should do. You are part of SYN and these shitty stats are your responsibility aswell as any other SYN members.
There is a thread for our shitty stats. If you wish to discuss them, post there. :icon_rolleyes:

Further, the declaration is the only time I have done anything officially for SYN. All my other posts have been of my own accord.

However, I do recognize the fact that my opinions reflect back on my tribe, so don't try and tell me that, I am well aware of what I say and how it affects my tribe.

The difference is that we dont come here bragging about how fast we will rim peeps that we dismissed, cause we perfectly realize that even deciding to attack them we wouldnt have forces enough to dedicate on that area, as we are moving elsewhere. I prefer do stuffs in-game and dont make promises on external than declare wars and then do nothing in-game. That is what show how poor a tribe is, for sure not your, or Rep, or the other couple guys that spoke here, opinion written on forum.
Quote me where I have said that we would rim someone we have dismissed, in either an official or unofficial capacity.

Otherwise, you are just putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.

You think SubV doesnt deserve the place it has? Come and get us out of it. You know what we are planning and still all your blabbing here seem to be done to bring us elsewhere. I hope you realize what will happen and, if not, is another sign of how much you may be the best players accordling to your words on external and the worst one in-game. Cause i'm quite sure that someone that we are being hammering (WE and not SYN regardless to declarations) would be more than happy to get a rest on our front to be able to focus on north, allowing us to move attention elsewhere... maybe on these 3 guys... and then?
Quote me where I have said that you don't deserve your place, in either an official or unofficial capacity.

Otherwise, you are just putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.

BTW, how would I know what you are planning? Am I a part of your council? :icon_rolleyes:

Further, if you have issues with the way SYN is handling it's concerns in-game, take it up with SYN's leadership. I'm certain you know that isn't me.

Try use brain a bit before to bring this topic derailed further and to think a bit of what would are consequencies if we were truly to do what you are suggesting.
Take your own advice, RC. Your diatribe on me is more off-topic than any post prior to this one. So, you have no room to be preaching to me about derailing a thread.

DeletedUser

pyker actually i think you are not worth replying anymore.

Your speaking is disgusting for how rethoric is.

DeletedUser

You stated that you have nukes up north because they are too far away to fight. If you have nukes lying around, you must have support as well. Or even some spare resources. There is ALWAYS a way to help in a war without getting fully involved. Hell, sometimes mailing the attacker can stall and mess up timing. etc.

that would drag us into the war against EB-GBs (as soon as we're helping, EB-GBs will consider us as Enemies), which we dont want since our attention is elsewhere.

=============================================

(this part does NOT answer to your quote, LegendKiller44)

and im just gonna stop talking about this right after this, since this is getting a bit out of hand. i do not want to give away anymore info than i already have.

As for SubV not helping Mighty, we already explained and just know that we (or at least the council does) do have justified reasons to stay out of their war. That's all i can say, blabbing more would spill info from SubV.

As for punishment for the 3 guys in Envy, we've already punished them by letting them off the tribe. we do NOT act aggressively toward them since they've been working along with us, helping us, killing others along with us, laughed together with us, performing Ops together with us. They're our great friends. We dont care what you think, just dont insult us (regardless it is directly or indirectly). This is between Envy and Mighty. It no longer has anything to do with us. How we punish them is SubV's business, not yours. So, if you have no business with it, then let it go. It's not nice to meddle with others' business if they dont want you to meddle

again, im gonna make it clear: Envy is now a separate tribe. It no longer concerns us as to what they do, unless it has any direct effect on us (ex. attacking a SubV member)

DeletedUser

Hey buddy, take a look at the maps. SYN doesn't have a border with PIRANA F. There is this thing called KIA in the way.

if they dont have a border then dont declare a war :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*sets up table and places sticks, marshmallows, hershey bars and graham crackers*

Looks like a good spot to set up camp. Anyone care to join for some marshmallow roasting?

DeletedUser

If you want a leadership position in the tribe, go for it.

I don't.

You seem to like giving other people advice. Why not to your own tribe? Oh wait, you can get more attention by trolling other people lol.

DeletedUser

*sets up table and places sticks, marshmallows, hershey bars and graham crackers*

Looks like a good spot to set up camp. Anyone care to join for some marshmallow roasting?

/me gets a stick and catches up with news since I left the world

DeletedUser

You seem to like giving other people advice. Why not to your own tribe? Oh wait, you can get more attention by trolling other people lol.

Who says I don't offer advice?

Just because you aren't privvy to it doesn't mean that I don't.

If you thought about what you are saying, you would realize there is a huge difference between organizing ops for a tribe and offering advice.

Repinski

Side 1:
Tribes: Envy.
Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 5
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 457,053
Side 2: 43,936
Difference: 413,117

chart

DeletedUser

hmmmmm let me just state this. yes we have held mighty as allies. now let me also say this. in all our wars mighty has nvr assisted in attacking for defending subv unless there was some kind of cooperation in my absence. so knowing this what alliance have we shared with mighty other than not rimming them. as for piranah rep i had respect for u but u have lost that in all cases from me. how can u ask for assistance and then flame us for a few defects. if we were to discontinue then we would have deterrred from helping u am i wrong? where would that leave u. sure i guess we do have our priorities all misconscrewed. so mighty was really a nap that rc was keeping from our fires. they like talking hard and have only seen the lion we havent shown our teeth yet. as for u pyker how bout u get in noble distance then lets see if u really want to be the voice of syn. cause i will assure u we can mute that voice if u were.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

as for piranah rep i had respect for u but u have lost that in all cases from me. how can u ask for assistance and then flame us for a few defects.

I never asked for assistance. I just built off of RC's plans to go to war with PIRANA F. already. Maybe if you were in the skype chat you would know this but alas, you weren't. I don't generally ask for help from other tribes. In fact, I've yet to ask for support from KIA either.