Errr, so... (AKA, I don't bite much, I swear!)

DeletedUser

Isn't this a question thread for Mr. Elder Mod?

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

DeletedUser100696

What was your best world? Have you ever led a tribe? Was it successful?

DeletedUser

I know you are not Scottish, but have you ever worn a kilt? If so, on a scale of 1-10 how comfortable was it?

DeletedUser

Do you like gumbo?

I have never had Gumbo, to be honest.

Oh, I'm supposed to ask questions?

Well that's the point of the thread, yes :p

Can my vote count as 2?

No.

How long do you think it will be before we all get tired of asking dumb questions?

Who knows!

How many dumb questions do you think I can ask before the world ends?

Probably too many.

Isn't this a question thread for Mr. Elder Mod?

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Erm... Four - sports, normal, hiking, fancy.

How wacky is this Wacky guy, exactly? :p

Wachy enough to be in Wacky Races, certainly.

What was your best world? Have you ever led a tribe? Was it successful?

My best world was probably World 19, though I didn't start it till rather late. co-lead a small rather bloodthirsty top 10 tribe, which was unfortunately on its way out due to the fact that we'd been at war constantly (there was once a two-week break) for 3 years. activity had started taking its toll... Stopped playing there about a year ago.

Other worlds I've lead on... w5 (part of a council) - Top 5, w10 (council) #1, w13 (co-duke) - #1, w21 (duke) - top 5, w26 (council) top 5, w29 (council) #1, uk2, co-duke - top 5. Other than that, I don't think I really played any of the other twenty or so worlds in any way seriously :p

I know you are not Scottish, but have you ever worn a kilt? If so, on a scale of 1-10 how comfortable was it?

Nope! Haven't worn a kilt. I was at a wedding involving some scottish blood and I was told that they were rather comfortable, if a bit breezy.

DeletedUser

Hmm, this makes me desire a kilt even more. I'm all about comfort. :p

DeletedUser100696

What brought you to tribalwars? What convinced you to become a mod? What convinced you to become an elder mod? If you had the chance, would you go back in time and stop yourself from ever playing?

DeletedUser

What brought you to tribalwars? What convinced you to become a mod? What convinced you to become an elder mod? If you had the chance, would you go back in time and stop yourself from ever playing?

I wonder the same thing about you... If you had the chance, would you go back in time and stop yourself from ever playing?

Oh, and this was Petn's quiz right... Hey mate, what is your opinion on murder? Wrong in all possible situations? Or could you think of a situation where you would possibly commit a murder?

DeletedUser

I was linked to tribalwars in november 2006 by a friend who went on to quit a few weeks later. I however got myself hooked, and 5 years later I'm still here :p I decided to become a mod... well, I'm not sure why, but I did. I liked the idea of helping the community, I think. Becoming an elder mod was less my choice and more that of Lord Haste's :p and given the chance, Id do it all over again. Sure, it's been a distraction at times, and other times it's been a chore, but I've learned a huge amount about people and how to handle situations from being a mod, and much about leadership and team coordination. Not to mention the fact that I now have a bunch of really good friends, some of whom I've met in RL, and a girlfriend who I now live with, and oodles of experience with customer service to put on a CV :p Worth it? Quite definitely.

I wonder the same thing about you... If you had the chance, would you go back in time and stop yourself from ever playing?

Oh, and this was Petn's quiz right... Hey mate, what is your opinion on murder? Wrong in all possible situations? Or could you think of a situation where you would possibly commit a murder?

Is all killing murder? The only circumstance, for me, in which the taking of a life is in any way justified is when doing so in order to save the life of another, more specifically taking the life of someone who would take the life or lives of others. Perhaps, there are other situations, where it would be forgivable, but that does not make it right, per se...

Given the right circumstances, and the right threats to my loved ones, then yes, I could kill someone.

DeletedUser100696

I'm not real sure to be honest with you. I've met a couple of really cool people but at the same time I've dealt with total *** holes. I haven't spent a significant amount of time playing (only a month) so I cannot answer this question reasonably. Ask me again in 6 months. :p

What is your favorite emoticon?

DeletedUser100750

Would you like to be part of the world 58 skype chat crazy stuff goes on in there.

DeletedUser

I'm not real sure to be honest with you. I've met a couple of really cool people but at the same time I've dealt with total *** holes. I haven't spent a significant amount of time playing (only a month) so I cannot answer this question reasonably. Ask me again in 6 months. :p

What is your favorite emoticon?

:p

Would you like to be part of the world 58 skype chat crazy stuff goes on in there.

I think I'll pass on that one, my skype is active enough as it is.

If I needed 20 dollars for rent, would you paypal me it?

Given that I have about 200 euro to my name at the moment, probably not, no :p

DeletedUser

How long are you going to keep answering these questions?

Would you like to join my tribe?

What's your favorite name?

DeletedUser

Why do you still have the Battle Royale signature?

Laziness, really. I haven't got around to getting a new signature in a few years :p

How long are you going to keep answering these questions?

Would you like to join my tribe?

What's your favorite name?

1) I see no reason to stop!

2) I stopped playing TW a fair whack ago. I have no real need to play again :p

3) Err... That's not really something I've ever thought about. I'll answer if I can think of one!

DeletedUser

1. Do you generalize 13 year olds into a group of brats? Or do you think that generalizing is an insult to that generation?
2. Do you like the name Roy?
3. Ireland rocks right? (I'm Irish)

DeletedUser

I think I'll pass on that one, my skype is active enough as it is.

Yeah sorry for that.

But I has anozher question :D

I'm visiting Ireland on holiday this year, and I'll have 1 week to spend, entirely to my own desire...

Anything you could recommend me to do/How would you fill your time in Ireland if you were me?