Errr, so... (AKA, I don't bite much, I swear!)

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry for that.

But I has anozher question :D

I'm visiting Ireland on holiday this year, and I'll have 1 week to spend, entirely to my own desire...

Anything you could recommend me to do/How would you fill your time in Ireland if you were me?

err.. That entirely depends on what your travel restrictions are really! I presume you're going to Dublin?

DeletedUser

I have pretty much no restrictions. Nuff money, no plans yet, just know I'm going to Ireland ^^

DeletedUser

I'd recommend going to Kinsale if you wish to view a Food Market... Or if you play golf, follow the men & women who look bored.

Also, I'd recommend watching a Gaelic/Hurling game.

Now, Petn...
Hurling or Gaelic?

DeletedUser

2) I stopped playing TW a fair whack ago. I have no real need to play again :p

Give one more world a shot? No? Okay then, moving along.

How tall are you?

Favorite MLP:FIM character?

Favorite natural fruit juice?

Can or bottle?

Favorite book?

Still waiting on that name thing.

DeletedUser

I'd recommend going to Kinsale if you wish to view a Food Market... Or if you play golf, follow the men & women who look bored.

Also, I'd recommend watching a Gaelic/Hurling game.

Now, Petn...
Hurling or Gaelic?

Hurling, hands down. Fantastic game.

Give one more world a shot? No? Okay then, moving along.

How tall are you?

Favorite MLP:FIM character?

Favorite natural fruit juice?

Can or bottle?

Favorite book?

Still waiting on that name thing.

1) 5'11" ish. just under 180cm for you weirdos.

2) I have unfortunately not been graced with MLP since I was about 5. I do however have fond memories of a film involving Smooze.

3) Pineapple Juice

4) Bottle, more in it :p

5) That's a difficult one. I'd say the book that made the most impression on me, whilst still enjoying it greatly, was Island, by Aldous Huxley. Other favourite books include:

Mr Vertigo - Paul Auster
Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
Grass - Sheri S. Tepper
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? - Philip K. Dick
The list does go on. Most of it is Dystopian/Speculative/Science Fiction though.

DeletedUser

Do you think my name would look good in orange?

I'm in my last year of highschool. What field should I get into when I get to college?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you think my name would look good in orange?

I'm in my last year of highschool. What field should I get into when I get to college?

1) You'd have a lot to prove first :p

2) What do you enjoy? Arts? Science? Any Particular Science? Maths?

DeletedUser

History, but you can't really get a good paying job in that category. :lol:

If you had to choose between eating a whale and a dog, which would you choose?

What about a dolphin and a monkey?

DeletedUser

If both were already dead and I was being offered one slab of meat or the other, whale and dolphin. If not, probably dog over whale in terms of endangered species.

If you're European, the costs of going to Uni are worth the fact that just having any degree will get you into better jobs, even if you don't go on into academia. If you're in the US... I don't know how worth it it is to go through a prohibitively expensive system unless you're gonna do something that makes you money :p

DeletedUser98416

Petnquaranlor said:
The only instance I know of Gold and Black Dragons in the same place has Black dragons being ridiculously awesome, Evil, and immune to all magic. Gold Dragons just don't cut it in comparison...
U gotta be wisest mod i ever met o_O yes, black dragons are strongest and most evil :)

Do u like stories, movies, games (etc) wich includes dragons, orcs, elves, dwarwes, dryads, druids, wizards, sorceres, witches, werewolfs, vampires, zombies, skeletons, trolls (not TW trolls... reall big, stinky, strong trolls), wraiths, ghosts, spectres,.... and all other magical creatures? :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will you help me with my physics and calculus homework (Once I get some)? :)

DeletedUser

U gotta be wisest mod i ever met o_O yes, black dragons are strongest and most evil :)

Do u like stories, movies, games (etc) wich includes dragons, orcs, elves, dwarwes, dryads, druids, wizards, sorceres, witches, werewolfs, vampires, zombies, skeletons, trolls (not TW trolls... reall big, stinky, strong trolls), wraiths, ghosts, spectres,.... and all other magical creatures? :3

Fantasy? Yeah, it's probably my second most read genre :p

Will you help me with my physics and calculus homework (Once I get some)? :)

No, I've done 6 years of it and will probably need it for work, I won't really need any more! I do give advice if people need it, but I have morals about doing other people's work for them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, I've done 6 years of it and will probably need it for work, I won't really need any more! I do give advice if people need it, but I have morals about doing other people's work for them :icon_wink:

You mean you're lazy, right? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1. Would my name look good in Purple? (That's what I'm aiming for)
2. In Hurling, Dublin or Killkenny?
3. Rugby or Gaelic Football?
4. Do you still blame England for Northern Ireland or have you moved on?
5. Do you know what we mean by craic?

DeletedUser

I said help me, not do it for me. :icon_neutral: