Errr, so... (AKA, I don't bite much, I swear!)

DeletedUser100750

Can you help me with my geometry homework? 10th grade, and I suck at math I have a C :(

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Do you generalize 13 year olds into a group of brats? Or do you think that generalizing is an insult to that generation?
My brother is 13... I'll leave it at that. :icon_neutral:

If both were already dead and I was being offered one slab of meat or the other, whale and dolphin. If not, probably dog over whale in terms of endangered species.
Bad idea with the dolphin. They tend to have a very high concentration of mercury.

1. Would my name look good in Purple? (That's what I'm aiming for)
You'd best go find a world without a blogger then. ;P

Can you help me with my geometry homework? 10th grade, and I suck at math I have a C :(
Geometry is obnoxious. D:

DeletedUser

Also there is a cotangent, right? Been so long since I did that stuff...

DeletedUser

Have u played any of Elder Scrolls?

Arena (briefly), I have daggerfall somewhere, Morrowind extensively and Oblivion rather a lot, though I have never actually got around to completing the main quest :D Can't wait for Skyrim <3

Also there is a cotangent, right? Been so long since I did that stuff...

Indeed, cotan = tan inverse.

How cold is the coldest winters in Ireland?

Not very, I think the coldest sometimes reach -10 or so, but usually we don't go below -3 or -4.

Anyone is welcome to ask me questions, and I will answer them if I can :p

Double or Single Ply?

Double, single sucks :/

Do you think welding is a hard job?

I think it's probably a job that requires substantial skill to do well.

I can haz orange letters?

Only if you stay around for for than a few weeks! :/

1. Would my name look good in Purple? (That's what I'm aiming for)
2. In Hurling, Dublin or Killkenny?
3. Rugby or Gaelic Football?
4. Do you still blame England for Northern Ireland or have you moved on?
5. Do you know what we mean by craic?

1. I'm not the person to be asking that :p
2. In terms of skill Killkenny by a mile.
3. Rugby, Gaelic doesn't really interest me...
4. There's no point in blaming anyone for something that has already been done and is in the past. If we hold onto grudges we'll never solve any of the problems still present in NI. That said, my dad was born in England, my girlfriend is English and I'm living in England, so while I think that the vast majority of the populace agree with me in that bygones are bygones, I'm probably a teensy bit more biased in favour of forgiveness :p
5. I was born in Ireland, lived in Ireland for 21 years of my life, and probably speak Irish more fluently than you do. What do you think is the answer to that question? :p

DeletedUser

5. Tá Sharpryno an amadán?
(Sharpryno is an idiot?)

Anyway, more questions. (I'm quite annoying)

1. Cork or Kerry?
2. Leinster or Munster? (Rugby)
3. Cup o' tae or cup of coffee?
4. Am I annoying?
5. What do you think of the UK Riots?

DeletedUser

Yep. Sec, csc, and cot. But usually you don't get into that until Trig. I didn't, anyways.

Petn, why are you so awesome?

Born that way, I guess :p

5. Tá Sharpryno an amadán?
(Sharpryno is an idiot?)

Anyway, more questions. (I'm quite annoying)

1. Cork or Kerry?
2. Leinster or Munster? (Rugby)
3. Cup o' tae or cup of coffee?
4. Am I annoying?
5. What do you think of the UK Riots?

First of all *"Is amadán é Sharpryno", get your grammar right :p

1. Not really bothered between the two. Cork is more of a hurling county though.
2. Toughie... Provincial Pride says Leinster. They're better on form at the moment as well, Munster are in a bit of a rough patch...
3. Tea <3
4. Not really, I know many more annoying people :p
5. I think that any semblance of a reason to riot was lost to anyone who took part in them. The only good that has come of it is that the British Goverment, for the first time in a few decades, has taken its head out of the sand regarding Political Correctness and has done something harsh for once, and for good reason. I'd love to see anyone who took part in the riots lose every form of governmental support possible, because they've shown themselves to be totally unworthy of it. it was self-centered greed fueled thuggery at its worst.

What is your favorite Douglas Adams book?

Toughie. Obviously HHG2TG is fantastic, though I wouldn't care try to split it into its constituent parts, but I do love Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

DeletedUser51929

Jaffacakes; a cake or a biscuit?

Pringles; crisps or a snack?

which flavour?

DeletedUser

Did you ever read the long dark tea-time of the soul? I liked the hg2tg but, stand alone the books are lacking the flare I mean you have to have all them on hand to read them and really enjoy the series. I want to read Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency but, the local libary didn't apear to have it.

DeletedUser

Jaffacakes; a cake or a biscuit?

Pringles; crisps or a snack?

which flavour?

Cake, by law, from what i remember :p (they go hard when stale rather than soggy like a biscuit does)

Did you ever read the long dark tea-time of the soul? I liked the hg2tg but, stand alone the books are lacking the flare I mean you have to have all them on hand to read them and really enjoy the series. I want to read Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency but, the local libary didn't apear to have it.

I haven't read long dark teatime of the soul, or the salmon of doubt for that matter. I keep meaning to read them, but my reading list is long enough at the moment (to the extent that I'm currently half way through 5 books), without adding more to that!

DeletedUser

Still not in School yet so not bothered on Grammar. Rough Irish is good enough for me.

Anyway.

How old are you?
Where did you live? (County)
Why did you become an Elder Moderator? (Picked as an Elder Moderator I should probably say)