Exile v AXE --- Declaration - let's do it right

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I found it more interesting than this one tbh..
this one's all skype chat copies (aka cba to read)

Either way, both sides are being "bummy" about this.

Let's leave the words and let our nukes do the talking.

DeletedUser

i have no nukes, not even a login actually ... found a new game to get addicted to .. i'm just here to stir the pot and mess with all my buddies in both the tribes with a slight bias towards my own old tribe .. and as one of the two, deceased authors of the axe-exile alliance the other being boozie, I claim the right to comment and pass judgement regardless of fact and stats :)

DeletedUser64451

Somewhere in all that skype spam I thought I saw someone telling me to lead my own tribe and not hide behind one of my barons....

Uh....

1) It's not my tribe, it's boozie/jaffe's, I just work here

2) Ancient and I are both barons...so I don't see how he could be one of my barons if we're equal, I am just as much his baron as he is mine. I was just too busy nobling inactives and barbs to come up with a declaration so he did it.

Sorry to bore this already boring thread with details, I know heavy won't be happy :icon_sad:

All this skype spam indicates is that Exile has been harboring pent-up feelings of inadequacy, which combined with their inferiority complex and paranoia made them an enemy-in-waiting...we just beat you to the punch. Sorry about that, it looks like you were saving up for something monumental but all you've got is skype logs (which you probably use as wallpaper or something as a constant reminder to keep playing).

Enjoy your rim while you can.

DeletedUser

oh sid sid, without exiles troops to stack your vills, where would you be (actually i figured this one out, you'd still be SP) .. i wonder who started the skype spam rubbish if not the very adequate very potent hormonal menopausal bunch at AXE

very very poorly drafted insults, try harder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh sid sid, without exiles troops to stack your vills, where would you be (actually i figured this one out, you'd still be SP) .. i wonder who started the skype spam rubbish if not the very adequate very potent hormonal menopausal bunch at AXE

very very poorly drafted insults, try harder

Ha!

You are very badly dislusional if you thinkt the support you sent would have changed the outcome of the war. Yes some was sent and it was/is appreciated. But it wasnt a war changing factor.
And I know, as I was sitting some of the accounts that received it.

And its a two way thing. you sent support and we sheltered you from the bigger core tribes. After the alliance was solidified how many real wars did you fight against tribes equal or bigger your size? Im struggling to think at the moment so please help.

I love it how you guys still believe that skype stuff is rubbish. Yet a ex-NL member has just posted a full copy of it. If only LittleBoots would pop into the forum to clear this up.....
And yeah, so much for you Exile guys preaching about no insults :icon_rolleyes:
way to go chump

DeletedUser

I was trying to get Lb to come on but its the weekend so i havent gotten hold of him at a good time

DeletedUser

I am offended that you consider being called menopausal and hormonal an insult Ancient, its just a helpful descriptor of AXE in general, I once had a GF who was both of the above and i would never insult her. On the lighter side, don't you have a lighter side at all ancient and sid ? All puffed up, angry and belligerent .. The exile lot seem much more relaxed about this whole thing, it being a game and all that :) .. And don't struggle to think mate, smoke a spliff and clear your head ..

DeletedUser

I am offended that you consider being called menopausal and hormonal an insult Ancient, its just a helpful descriptor of AXE in general, I once had a GF who was both of the above and i would never insult her. On the lighter side, don't you have a lighter side at all ancient and sid ? All puffed up, angry and belligerent .. The exile lot seem much more relaxed about this whole thing, it being a game and all that :) .. And don't struggle to think mate, smoke a spliff and clear your head ..

Nice to see a return to good ol flaming and comepletly dodge all my questions... :icon_rolleyes:

All ive seen from you so far are wild assumptions that you know nothing about. Cause you know exactly how relaxed we are dont you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ohoho my post had nothing to do with axe leaderships plans =^.^=

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Timeframe: 01/12/2009 00:00:00 to 06/12/2009 02:05:54

Total conquers:

Side 1: 714
Side 2: 814
Difference: 100

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 200
Difference: 125

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,975,412
Side 2: 7,820,494
Difference: 845,082

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 691,153
Side 2: 1,854,237
Difference: 1,163,084

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE AXED
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 754
Side 2: 852
Difference: 98

image.php

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 225
Difference: 149

image.php

Side 1: 7,381,863
Side 2: 8,191,274
Difference: 809,411

image.php

Side 1: 700,658
Side 2: 2,121,861
Difference: 1,421,203

image.php

not much diffrence

DeletedUser

Also - everyone remembers VALPO's comments over the summer 2009 - wish I could find them in the PF - but that was just a short declaration on Exile earlier this year --- everyone brushed it off, including me --- should of known then your tribe could not of been trusted. ~~~~ If anyone can find it please post it!

well yes i said something interesting there. even though you interpreted it incorrectly and i realy didn t hint to a war with exile in the near future ... i am still going to claim this epic foreshadowing !!!!!

here goes ..

TOLD YA! >:D

DeletedUser

Foxeh! your power to see the future finaly worked (party)

DeletedUser

well yes i said something interesting there. even though you interpreted it incorrectly and i realy didn t hint to a war with exile in the near future ... i am still going to claim this epic foreshadowing !!!!!

here goes ..

TOLD YA! >:D

eh really who didnt see this coming? tho I am happy that we will finally get to battle...enough of these skype he said she said lets have a real war with insults based on crappy opponent attacks ok?

DeletedUser

Nice to see a return to good ol flaming and comepletly dodge all my questions... :icon_rolleyes:

All ive seen from you so far are wild assumptions that you know nothing about. Cause you know exactly how relaxed we are dont you? :icon_rolleyes:

ananthsr said:
i have no nukes, not even a login actually ... i'm just here to stir the pot and mess with all my buddies in both the tribes with a slight bias towards my own old tribe .. I claim the right to comment and pass judgement regardless of fact and stats ..

So Ancient, what exactly are you saying that i haven't said myself already :icon_cool: .. and about time you got it too .. I've known AXE to have sharper leaders (though more hormonal).

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
btw hus spike in exile. does he comment much on here :p
he sent a massfake to the whole of AXE and even AXED was he being serious or just seriously bored apart from that im being attacked by the same NL noobs ive been fighting for ages, but under a new banner Exile. :p

DeletedUser55895

Good luck exile my old tribemates. im sure none of you remember me but i was the huge noob :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This will be a long war...measuring stats this soon is ri-donkulous.......both sides have very good players...it will come down to who has he resolve to hang in there.

DeletedUser53373

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 714
Side 2: 814
Difference: 100

image.php

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 200
Difference: 125

image.php

Side 1: 6,975,412
Side 2: 7,820,494
Difference: 845,082

image.php

Side 1: 691,153
Side 2: 1,854,237
Difference: 1,163,084

image.php

Might want to check the date of the declaration.

Status
Not open for further replies.