Farewell

TheRoyalToe

Damn I missed the goodbye thread first of all :(

Shame to see you leave matt, You always were an asset to all the tribes you worked with, your drive, determination and desire is what drove many to like you so.

Good luck with real life and Farewell friend.

DeletedUser

good luck in RL matt and in college...I will be going to college in about 1 month....glad that you will stick around for this war:)......watch out I'll be coming soon;)

Telisha

Miss you Matt, hope things go great in RL, and hope your life is filled with great things.

DeletedUser

Yeah matt, good luck in life and I hope the wind blows nicely in your face. :icon_wink:

mattcurr

I dont like the way I left; I will be dual playing my account on the weekend bitches. So if you think you can gain anymore villages from it you had better do it durring the week.

:axemen::axemen::ram: See you on the battle feild. Lil'd will prabably still be doing the majority of the work.

DeletedUser

I dont like the way I left; I will be dual playing my account on the weekend bitches. So if you think you can gain anymore villages from it you had better do it durring the week.

:axemen::axemen::ram: See you on the battle feild. Lil'd will prabably still be doing the majority of the work.

Welcome back matt :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser33660

Welcome Back...
Look Like The Game Become More Fun Than Before...

DeletedUser

I believe that it is not the real raprock that has that account now. If you look through these Pnp's, there is one thread where he says goodbye..

mattcurr

I loathe of people who make multiple of these, so im just bumping an old one.

**Waves bye**

Has nothing to do with any of my most recent arguments in case you think that has influenced this decision, I rarely get bitter about anything, to be honest, I was trying to force you into dropping the alliance by acting like an asshole, and well it was too easy I didnt even have to lie, just warp a reading of a mail of yours, which probably shouldnt have been written to begin with. But thats a different story.

I already set to delete.

DeletedUser

Bye Bye ... Never really knew you bud but you seemed a likeable chap ..