Farewell

DeletedUser

bye matt looks like we are never going to finish our skirmishes

DeletedUser

I loathe of people who make multiple of these, so im just bumping an old one.

**Waves bye**

Has nothing to do with any of my most recent arguments in case you think that has influenced this decision, I rarely get bitter about anything, to be honest, I was trying to force you into dropping the alliance by acting like an asshole, and well it was too easy I didnt even have to lie, just warp a reading of a mail of yours, which probably shouldnt have been written to begin with. But thats a different story.

I already set to delete.

I'll look forward to working with you in die-staemme.

DeletedUser

He left because he got found out to be a traitor whose only goal in life was to break the RAWR alliance with RM and get us pawned.

Nice job... it almost worked.

Note: I might have been hasty on the statement that was made here. I received a long email from Shauntage detailng the deception. But, on further reflection, this might have been less a deception and more a straightforward statement of opinion. And it certainly was based upon something believable from a certain view of the evidence. But then again, evidence requires interpretation. Maybe I was wrong on both counts.

And Matt, I hope you do undelete. It is shame for World 6 to lose someone of your abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He left because he got found out to be a traitor whose only goal in life was to break the RAWR alliance with RM and get us pawned.

Nice job... it almost worked.

Hmm, I must name a village after him then...maybe more then 1. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm, cya mate. Even though I'm already gone myself. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

aww matt i wanted to fight with you some more... it was very pleasurable fighting along side you in the MMI(RMC)/=DIE= war. and i really hope that what priceless says isnt true although i figure it is... because it would explain a lot

mattcurr

Price dont make me undelete my account to get mails to vindicate my name :) That wouldnt be good for you, simply delete the false sections of your post and i will leave it at that.

Ondu

I'd like you to vindicate your name. What you did, or so what i'm lead to believe you did, was most disrespectful and, above all else; pointless?

But; regardless, 'tis only a game, and i'm sure it'd have just made a tide turn in w6, so what's the worst that could happen? Goodbye.

DeletedUser9021

Price dont make me undelete my account to get mails to vindicate my name :) That wouldnt be good for you, simply delete the false sections of your post and i will leave it at that.

Don't know about that one buddy, I wasn't all that happy with your contributions either. You should have paid more attention to the contributions on this specific thread: many RM players like(d) you. And since when is leading a tribe about furthering your own agenda? Anyway, good luck with college, and take care.

DeletedUser

hmmm .... well maybe I am missing something here. I did get a long emal from Shauntage that detailed the whole thing. But perhaps I need to look more closely into it before I shoot my mouth off again :)

mattcurr

Don't know about that one buddy, I wasn't all that happy with your contributions either. You should have paid more attention to the contributions on this specific thread: many RM players like(d) you. And since when is leading a tribe about furthering your own agenda? Anyway, good luck with college, and take care.

You weren't supposed to be happy about my contributions. But what I was doing was for the furtherment of my tribe, not personal recognition, or advancement, I probably would have personally lost, in reputation and in fighting. All I did I did after having consulted the other dukes, and barons within my tribe, I am a little peeved, that they now deny that. But your quite right you dont know about that one buddy stop speaking so superiority it is annoying, you do not know what you speak of thus you should not speak in such absolutes, I have mails to show I discussed what I was doing with people, whilst most of it was done in msn or spoken I am no fool there is still tangible evidence.

I can understand being aggravated in the way I left having given no explanation, nor notice, but out right lieing about me is not something I will accept. To say that I left because I was "found out" is an odd statement, I told everyone who was trusted before hand, of nearly all that I did, and none of our leadership was even on when I deleted my account so how I could have been found out when no-one was around is beyond me.

DeletedUser

You weren't supposed to be happy about my contributions. But what I was doing was for the furtherment of my tribe, not personal recognition, or advancement, I probably would have personally lost, in reputation and in fighting. All I did I did after having consulted the other dukes, and barons within my tribe, I am a little peeved, that they now deny that. But your quite right you dont know about that one buddy stop speaking so superiority it is annoying, you do not know what you speak of thus you should not speak in such absolutes, I have mails to show I discussed what I was doing with people, whilst most of it was done in msn or spoken I am no fool there is still tangible evidence.

I can understand being aggravated in the way I left having given no explanation, nor notice, but out right lieing about me is not something I will accept. To say that I left because I was "found out" is an odd statement, I told everyone who was trusted before hand, of nearly all that I did, and none of our leadership was even on when I deleted my account so how I could have been found out when no-one was around is beyond me.

Well, if they're going to make up lies about you, perhaps you should undelete just to prove them wrong :icon_wink:

And from what i hear about the innerworkings of rawr, everyday a council member accuses someone else in the council of being a traitor/spy. Things in rawr seem very unstable.

Tribal War Lord

i hope you dont go aswell matt. but the choice is yours. we can still talk even if ya do go anyways mate :)