Farming (LA) FarmGod

Deleted User - 11398828

Author
Warre
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript('https://higamy.github.io/TW/Scripts/Approved/FarmGodCopy.js');
Public?
Public
FarmGod

Micro farming at the beginning of the game, it takes a lot of time and often doesn't happen efficiently... this script changes that!
FarmGod offers the possibility to make a farm planning for your entire account based on a few options (= efficient) and still keep the comfort of LA when sending the farms.
  • Once activated on the LA page you will see a pop up with several options:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.27.40.png
    • The warning pops up if your LA settings aren't correct and show you how they should be, the filters may seem strange this way but that's to give the script all the necessary information. Don't worry, villages with full losses are automatically filtered out ;)
    • The settings themselves are self-explanatory, just make a choice and adjust it as needed throughout the stages of the game.
  • After clicking on "Plan farms" you will see the result on the LA page:
    Schermafbeelding 2023-01-22 om 22.28.05.png
    • Farms can be sent by clicking the buttons or by pressing enter, enter can also be held down to send multiple farms automatically.
  • Repeat these steps as often as desired, because the time between farms is always checked, it can never go wrong!

Enjoy!

Update from the scripts mod team:
The script host has beeen changed from the original host:
to:

This was done since the original host went down and apparently is not coming back anymore, got confirmation for this from the original script author so in order to allow players to use this script, there is now a new working script hosted by higamy.

Lots of thanks to the original script author, Warre, who wrote this script that is loved by many.

Changelog
2023-10-08: Change of host
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 7

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
I have a question regarding inconsistency: I run this script on another server on a different account and there I have 2 options I don't get on the .net server:
- Add new barbarian villages
- Max date and time all farms should return

I really miss these 2 features on this server, but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this version of the script is just different from the one I'm using there. I saw one post here that said you have to add all new barbarian villages manually, but I do not have to do so on the other server?

@higamy could you maybe help me out here? :)

Last edited:

higamy

Reaction score
I have a question regarding inconsistency: I run this script on another server on a different account and there I have 2 options I don't get on the .net server:
- Add new barbarian villages
- Max date and time all farms should return

I really miss these 2 features on this server, but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this version of the script is just different from the one I'm using there. I saw one post here that said you have to add all new barbarian villages manually, but I do not have to do so on the other server?

@higamy could you maybe help me out here? :)
If you can direct message me the script you are running on the other server I can see how easily these features can be added. Probably best not to post it here or someone will think they can run it on .net and get banned.

However these features are not currently approved in the Farm God script for .net, so would have to be submitted as an update. I think the max return time is a nice feature and likely will be allowed, the one to add new villages that haven't been attacked before I doubt it will get approved. I wrote a script previously that did that job (and it was the only thing that the script does) and it was rejected.

higamy

Reaction score
Minor bug fix applied to the script, in the case where there were many pages in the loot assistant (e.g. 38 in the below picture) not all of the pages were loaded by FarmGod, meaning fewer farms were sent than could have been.

index.php

This has been resolved now, so you may notice FarmGod sends more farms than previously if you have more than ~15 pages of loot assistant.

higamy

Reaction score
@Magomed @FoX05 @Pampel98 @Flamclovin (but also to anyone that uses Farm God)
A bug fix has just been applied that fixes an issue where Farm God would be stuck on the loading screen forever if you only had 1 page of loot assistant reports.
In a previous bug fix the issue of needing to run Farm God twice if villages were very far apart has also been sorted.
Please try running Farm God again if you have not done so recently and check if it now works for you.

Dabblelabs

Reaction score
@higamy is there a way to add a feature if it shows a wall over 1 that it wont send farms to it/ send a B farm?

Theres times where my B will be fine since it can hit over a 1 wall without losses but then it sends the smaller micro farm that causes losses

higamy

Reaction score
@higamy is there a way to add a feature if it shows a wall over 1 that it wont send farms to it/ send a B farm?

Theres times where my B will be fine since it can hit over a 1 wall without losses but then it sends the smaller micro farm that causes losses
That would be a new feature for Farm God. Since I took over the hosting I have not been working on new features, but this is probably one of the most requested ones.

I can't promise I will get time to look into this, but if I do get time for Farm God this would be the first feature to add. In the meantime, anyone else is welcome to submit an improved version for Farm God to be approved and I can apply the update to the master script if approved.

MrNakata

Reaction score
@Magomed @FoX05 @Pampel98 @Flamclovin (but also to anyone that uses Farm God)
A bug fix has just been applied that fixes an issue where Farm God would be stuck on the loading screen forever if you only had 1 page of loot assistant reports.
In a previous bug fix the issue of needing to run Farm God twice if villages were very far apart has also been sorted.
Please try running Farm God again if you have not done so recently and check if it now works for you.

Hi, I still have problem running FarmGod. It get's stuck on the loading page and nothing happens. Is the same problem with diffrent website and also if use the app. In some cases it starts running and works for half a day and then stops working again.

XouZ

Reaction score
FarmGod doesn't seem to work on W138, works fine on W139, same in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox). But I don't think it's a sole problem with FarmGod, FA Enhancer also fails to load, not sure what causes this.
Edit: Seems like FA Enhancer now works, but still same issue with FarmGod stuck on loading

higamy

Reaction score
@MrNakata @XouZ
To be able to debug any issue with the script I need to see what errors you might have in the console.

https://balsamiq.com/support/faqs/b...open the developer console,(on Windows/Linux).

Please follow the above instructions to open the console, then run FarmGod. I'll then need a DM with whatever you see in there, especially any red text (this signifies an error).

Since the scripts works for me and for many users I need your help to debug the problem as I can't see any issues on my end.