Fear Declaration

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You have always been very polite, respectful, and shown a good sense of humor in your interactions with me, Pajuno. However, I must admit there is a bloodthirsty part of me that can't wait to taste you. :icon_wink:

momm

momm.. i feel funny saying it to someone named "momm" , but if you would like a taste.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Pajuno, did you miss the bloodthirsty bit? I always fully sink my teeth into what I taste - no affectionate nibbling, lolz. Mmmmmmmmmmm, with your intoxicating scent, I imagine a nice rare steak, tender and juicy.....

Seriously, when the time comes for us to do battle, you must promise me that you won't be another willing victim, sweetie. :icon_wink:

momm

imsureidontlike69

*sigh*

Pajuno, did you miss the bloodthirsty bit? I always fully sink my teeth into what I taste - no affectionate nibbling, lolz. Mmmmmmmmmmm, with your intoxicating scent, I imagine a nice rare steak, tender and juicy.....

Seriously, when the time comes for us to do battle, you must promise me that you won't be another willing victim, sweetie. :icon_wink:

momm

momm, have i ever told you how glad i am we arnt enemies :icon_smile:

imsure

DeletedUser

momm, have i ever told you how glad i am we arnt enemies :icon_smile:

imsure

I must say, ghostie, I am quite relieved that we have always been on the same side, too.

You are a great guy, and a loyal tribemate. But I am sorry to say that you reek of rancid snails. BLECH!

momm

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*sigh*

momm

Ah. Bloodthirsty. Hehehe. Sounds kind of kinky, no???

i dont part with my villlas willingly Momm... but i wont mind breaking off a piece for ya. ;)

Mick876

Can we get some updated Stats? i would do it but i am at college and TwStats is blocked.

DeletedUser

sure:icon_wink:
Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 21
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 630,355
Side 2: 211,227
Difference: 419,128

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 1
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 552,707
Side 2: 9,943
Difference: 542,764

image.php

well, that looks quite good ^^.

DeletedUser

you guys posting on here made me think that fear was declaring on someone else. (maybe RM sometime soon, seeing as though you are #1 Killers)

DeletedUser

you guys posting on here made me think that fear was declaring on someone else. (maybe RM sometime soon, seeing as though you are #1 Killers)

We might be #1 killers, but we are also persons who like to finish a job they start. And we currently still have 3 tribes to kill, although it's going at quite a fast pace these days :D

DeletedUser

Seeing as FEAR previously has stated it intends a war on RM when SIN is done, I expect positioning to become more important than the defeat of SIN.

DeletedUser

Seeing as FEAR previously has stated it intends a war on RM when SIN is done, I expect positioning to become more important than the defeat of SIN.

You didn't have to make it obvious for the dumber guys like King Matt II aswell:p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sure. And while your at it habap, why dont you go ahead and find this supposed statement?

Seems to me you took an implication and added your own words to it. Hard to believe a person such as yourself is still trying to make trouble for me...

i believe that Fear stated they will fight whoever is number one, and that we wont mind it if that happens to be RM. I dont believe ANYONE said we would absolutely fight RM after the war... I keep getting mails about this supposed "statement" and now i see that is prolly just you trolling as usual....

So if your gonna keep trolling around these fallacies... find another thread to do it in. That post is offtopic as far as i am concerned, and since i started this thread.....

DeletedUser

I think habab just implied that RMC was most likely going to stay nr 1 after the war and therefore you guys were going to declare on RMC.