Fear Declaration

longclaw

is it just me or is Nakoro and SIN being awfully quiet, here and on the battlefield...

DeletedUser

And ALL of Fear and MOST of RM know that i will NEVER fight under the RM banner. And if you wish to know, henchman and i will fight when Sin is dead. We have already agreed. and decided that once sin is gone we will see who is the Cock of the Walk.

Jeez, you can't remember that? It's in THIS thread.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,871
Side 2: 18,512
Difference: 135,359

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 43,637
Side 2: 0
Difference: 43,637

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: RMC
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 182,880
Side 2: 9,696
Difference: 173,184

image.php

All combined...
Side 1:
Tribes: RMC HIRE FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 3
Difference: 37

image.php

Side 1: 380,388
Side 2: 28,208
Difference: 352,180

image.php

DeletedUser9021

Jeez, you can't remember that? It's in THIS thread.

And as I have stated earlier on, I have no interest in that fight. Couldn't be arsed to log in just to fight Paj.

Bottom line: the coalition will finish this war first, before anything else is started. And I think most w6 dukes agree with Snafu and myself about how to proceed.

DeletedUser

And as I have stated earlier on, I have no interest in that fight. Couldn't be arsed to log in just to fight Paj.

Bottom line: the coalition will finish this war first, before anything else is started. And I think most w6 dukes agree with Snafu and myself about how to proceed.

Well it could get interesting :)

DeletedUser

This is an issue that is talked about amongst w6's current dukes a lot (well, excluding the SIN block, they've lost the right to speak).

I think pretty much everyone is on the same page: after SIN is done, there will be no attempt to grab world power through similar tactics. I predict that RMC will split into two or three tribes (and that's not even including Error!).

The goal of the game is to have fun. I personally feel that fun is more likely if the tribes stay small. Look at HIRE: They're doing well, seem to be pretty happy. I'd like everyone in w6 to be in a tribe they like, and then to have fun fighting other tribes.

As for Pajuno's desire to fight me, I think what he means is that FEAR will not become another O~SIN. Just like me, he has no desire to achieve world domination through massive diplomacy.

We keep our eyes on the prize. SIN disbanded first, Nakoro rimmed, and then everything else.

I'm not sure about it , Hench , you are playing for long time and you don't know that anyone can't rim others ? specially when you are not in his area additional , SIN has a strong core , i doubt that SIN will be disbanded ,

DeletedUser

I shall be blasted for including Error, but to my knowlege, they are involved a little.

Side 1:
Tribes: RMC RMA HIRE FEAR =DIE= Error! BDR-3
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 5,544
Side 2: 3,286
Difference: 2,258

image.php

Side 1: 53,881,342
Side 2: 31,678,056
Difference: 22,203,286

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I shall be blasted for including Error, but to my knowlege, they are involved a little.

Side 1:
Tribes: RMC RMA HIRE FEAR =DIE= Error! BDR-3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN
Players:

NeuWar is also involved 'a little'. Why not include them ? ^^ This is the FEAR declaration thread, and we declared on neuwar. So did RMC, and HIRE. So start *** including them! OR JUST REFRAIN FROM POSTING STATS.

DeletedUser

Snauf, Get off your high horse already, I forgot to include NeuWar. I'm not quite sure whats happened to the Snauf I knew and liked of the past, but I wholly suggest, You put him back ^^.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Snauf, Get off your high horse already, I forgot to include NeuWar. I'm not quite sure whats happened to the Snauf I knew and liked of the past, but I wholly suggest, You put him back ^^.

Well dom, when people continually "forget" to include neuwar, after all this time... It does indeed get a bit tiring. And since this is the Fear thread, and i keep getting Offtopic Infractions everywhere else i post...

We fully expect others to cooperate in OUR thread. Thank you, and have a nice day.

DeletedUser

I'm getting extremely tired of people '''conveniently'''' forgetting neuwar ^^

DeletedUser

Tis all I did though, I forgot them, If you re-check, I included them within 5mins of you pointing out my error.

HeftySmurf

.1: Get rid of SIN
.2: Get rid of SIN
.15: get rid of all inactives. Drop them from the tribe.

After that, I'll select a small core of my friends 10-15, and form a tribe with them. Some of the true elite, to have some random fun again. Mostly my K64 and K95 crew. Oooooh boy. Our opponents will be in trouble, seeing how we are currently tearing through SIN ...

now that i would enjoy

DeletedUser

kinonas deleted. K68 is quite a lot grey right now.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Side 1: 41
Side 2: 7
Difference: 34

Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 105
Side 2: 14
Difference: 91

Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 621
Side 2: 145
Difference: 476

Timeframe: Last 3 months
Side 1: 1,772
Side 2: 854
Difference: 918

Pajuno and I are very proud of our guys ! Amazing how good they are ! :)

DeletedUser

just thought I'd give another update. Our K85 coop has just started to bring in results. Congrats on my guys there, and our K85 commander (you know who you are, and who I love)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 3
Difference: 69

image.php

Side 1: 722,769
Side 2: 30,975
Difference: 691,794

image.php

most of those takes are from A-SIN, those who fought the best against us so far (congrats), but time came to put some stronger pressure on them too. Things are going very good in that area now too.

DeletedUser

I am still here...sorta :p

awfully quiet even though u are terrible when it comes to nuking people, such as attacking some of my soldiers in k95, if your gonna nuke somebody, dont forget to use nobles or stop waisting their time