Feedback Game Updates

DeletedUser120220

So first you’re trying to convince the community that they’re being listened to, that their opinions matter, setting up a thinktank to make them believe they’re actually being heard.
Somehow it comes to your mind to introduce a new feature, possibly with one of the biggest effects a new feature has ever had on the game, with 0 consideration to the community at all?
It just feels like we’ve been lied to for months while Inno has been purely milking us for money, caring 0 about the players, purely looking to maximise profit on the short term.

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I played this game on and off for 11 years. One of the most challenging aspects of this game is that you must be online when you need to send an attack or support. Many of us utilize the sitting feature to facilitate sending attacks or support when we can’t be online to remain competitive in the game. Even if I’m away for just 5 minutes I rely on teamwork to stay playing on the world and continue my account growth and to grow as a tribe. This ability to show up at the specific second and click the button at the exact millisecond required makes me better than the next player and my tribe better than another.

We rely on the game moderators to identify those are using tools or illegal scripts to automatically send attacks or support for players instead of them waiting at their pcs for those times as we are. We depend on the game moderators to ensure a person is triggering that command at the time required. For Tribalwars to provide a tool that automatically sends support removes not only skill but the dedication and teamwork required for an account and tribe to win a world.

I beg to remove this auto snipe/delayed support feature from any release before you ruin the game for us.

Kristaannika

Last edited:

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
This feature would kill end game entirely surely , there is no feasible way in my mind that you could get a situation where a defender would not have more defensive villas then the amount of trains/even noble nukes they would be facing in an OP scenario not even including tribe support as an addition. Anyone who keeps their defense mobile and isn't isolated cannot lose a villa when it gets to that stage surely,

Its just gonna be a game of nobling every single barb on the world then playing a game of spot the inactive player and then mass sending nobles at them and hope for the best.
There is a reason I don't play casual worlds...

DeletedUser116724

So it has been confirmed that this will be rolled out to all current worlds.

I’m struggling to find anywhere in the Terms and Conditions where they can drastically change a current ongoing game (world) to the detriment of many paying players and not have to reimburse said players their premium. It’s a simple fact that this is going to hurt bigger tribes more than minnows since the bigger tribe have more trains rolling. And most people simply don’t want to play this new settings from what I’m hearing. I think a lot of people will be demanding money/premium points spent back from any current world they’re playing if they can prove this update is detrimental to their future on a world and detrimental to their gameplay.

Is there something I’m missing?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Absolutly terrible update. For people who think this is helping inno make money, I don't even understand. People are still willing to sit here and play this game and spend money on it simply because of the community and friends. This isn't going to make pp whales spend more because it will kill the game. I just can't fathom how this decision was made, whos benefitting here, or any reason this is a good idea.

Inno atleast don't apply this to worlds in motion or you can kiss most players goodbye. Disguisting

Strong Hand

Reaction score
Great work inno! Can't wait for my nukes/anti snipes to take 0 skill and effort to time perfectly as well! Of all the ideas that get shot down that are actually good or could be worthwhile to the community, you decide to implement something that only benefits people that dont know what they are doing. I expect this idea will be scrapped, its got to be some kind of a joke. No self respecting player much less veterans like myself would willingly play with this setting active.

garry1203

Aye inno can you please release the delayed attack sender so i can make a 4 nobles to hit on the exact same millisecond so i cant get sniped from this delayed support sender? Ill finally live out my dream of knowing how the botters feel when playing this game

DeletedUser116724

I can change their minds.

They have changed nobling distance on some worlds to 70 fields.

One particular Mod then publically and shamefully admitted that this was slow down a certain player who abuses the pp system which we know not to be true. We all know who he was talking about.

Anyway.......while all the top aggressive players and usual suspects are doing boring round trip nobling, or getting EVERYTHING sniped, or getting their 4 noble nukes pre-nobled. TUDADAR is gonna be playing his usual game, and the growth comparison is gonna be outrageous. I mean c’mon, this shit is designed for him. Although I’m sure he’ll hate it, it still benefits players of that style.

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
ocmSCmE.jpg

c2IMJF0.jpg

cover2.jpg

DeletedUser117534

Everyone here needs to go to the TW Facebook page and post negative feedback there. Facebooks mods won’t be able to ignore it the same way they do it here. If they truly care about us (the community) Inno will admit the update was a bad idea and they will scrap it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123270

You have to be kidding me, this is so retarded. How should this even work?
Like you can snipe everything, even stack between nobles if you want to, then you can send so many anti-snipes you want and still it wont make any difference, cause you are able to delay support so it lands on an exact ms.
This has to be some kind of a twisted bad joke, like what were you even thinking about??
This will ruin the game totally, and I will refuse to play such a shitty version (with the bot implemented) of the game i love.
Please reconsider and don't implement that trash thing