~fh~

DeletedUser

What do you all think about this tribe? They have came up very fast, and the seem to have a very good recruiter.

DeletedUser

If by 'very good recruiter' you mean mass recruiter, I agree completely

DeletedUser1082

If by 'very good recruiter' you mean mass recruiter, I agree completely

Have to second that unfortunately.
[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

Completely unexceptional mass recruitment tribe, and evidently the members aren't happy with it

DeletedUser

I can't believe Malreux didn't interview all of your members for his attempt at a blog.. They are obviously all pr0, especially the recruiter. I think this tribe will do great, just as soon as they break out from the Jelly/Wait sandwich :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought his blog was good :] but they seem to be recruiting around their main cluster, and have a good group of players. But I heard some troubling things about Wait!? though.. I dont know if they are true but it is worrying.

DeletedUser

Don't underestimate noobs. They can make up for experience with energy.

We're not all N00bs, tbh. Whether we can go the whole distance is quite another matter. But I have some experience in W1 as baron in WLE as was and as a defence and attack coordinator in NERD, as was W37 and I'm not the only one! I guess it'll come down to comms as to how we fare in the middle game. As for recruitment, certainly no useless recruits lately. Check my ODA, it's not too bad and shows we try and lead from the front.

*Theodred*

We're not all N00bs, tbh. Whether we can go the whole distance is quite another matter. But I have some experience in W1 as baron in WLE as was and as a defence and attack coordinator in NERD, as was W37 and I'm not the only one! I guess it'll come down to comms as to how we fare in the middle game. As for recruitment, certainly no useless recruits lately. Check my ODA, it's not too bad and shows we try and lead from the front.
I wasn't referring to you guys specifically, but all the vets who sneer at mass-rec ;)