First War, and it's personal

DeletedUser

Well here we have it, players of HP you have your first war. But sorry to disappoint you but it's not a tribal war, it's a player war :icon_rolleyes:

You see, whilest I was sleeping and planning my "take over the world" stratagies someone decided to attack me; http://enc1.tribalwars.net/public_report/0251212e0bad4de658b7165be8fb280d

Now, that's kind of a low blow and im officially never going defence build again :icon_smile: Instead of me taking it easy and enjoying the game, I'm going to be playing seriously and cause some head injuries. I'm usually the kind of person that sits back and enjoys the game and enjoys watching other peoples progress, but I was more than annoyed by a mail I got from my attacker;
hi i see you sort of have the right idea on troops but i will not be letting you grow by me so if i was you just restart while it is still early will help you out in the long run

Now, it appears that he's been slow at re-building his lost troops, whilest I on the other hand have rebuilt rather well :icon_wink: It's time for me to play seriously for, I dont know... 4 days maybe. Good luck to you "rathina" and I shall be seeing your village very shortly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Do you guys even have cats? Or, are you 2 planning to play the dodge game? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser89403

This isn't the first war. W~A~R and HpR vs +TW+ (my tribe) was the first one. I just never got around to making a decleration.

DeletedUser

This isn't the first war. W~A~R and HpR vs +TW+ (my tribe) was the first one. I just never got around to making a decleration.

I think some of us went to far more wars then any of you guys , Huge war that is ... see of dark Red , hundred incoming per hour , dodging every second ... So I'm sorry to lough at you "war" But it's funny ! where are the nobles? :)

DeletedUser89403

Oh no, our war is retarted. I'm just saying it was the first one. And in reality it's only a couple guys from each tribe that have any idea what we're doing. All the rest are noobs.

DeletedUser

I think some of us went to far more wars then any of you guys , Huge war that is ... see of dark Red , hundred incoming per hour , dodging every second ... So I'm sorry to lough at you "war" But it's funny ! where are the nobles? :)

So Mr war. I do hope these "Huge wars" went successfull for you :lol:

Ripfin

only hundreds of attacks every hour? someone was slacking palmall.

Ripfin

I've never bragged about my troop counts :icon_rolleyes: I know they were bad counts

those aren't bad their horrible, heck my spear army could have wiped those out without breaking a sweat.

Ripfin

Lol look at my siggy, explains it all

then you joined the wrong world, this world is 100% competition nothing else, no time for fun here, either very competative or someones farm.

Ripfin

in fact check out the name of my village it lets all the people around me i'm hitting know whats up.