First War, and it's personal

DeletedUser

Good luck Zevahc, we'll do some things here or there to help you out.

DeletedUser

I haven't given it my all and i'm only one player and still doing better then you.

I'm on for like an hour or two a day, don't try to act like you're good, it's funny enough for you to say, try your hardest or be farmed, when in turn I could sleep through this round, and not be farmed :D

Player #7

Ripfin

I'm on for like an hour or two a day, don't try to act like you're good, it's funny enough for you to say, try your hardest or be farmed, when in turn I could sleep through this round, and not be farmed :D

Player #7

well thats because you were not near me, if you were you would already be my farm.

Ripfin

So, in other words, you fail :) I could beat you just accept it noob :icon_cool:

oh puhlease you couldn't shoot the side of a barn inside the barn, nor could you beat a fly if it was dead, or even fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

DeletedUser

oh puhlease you couldn't shoot the side of a barn inside the barn, nor could you beat a fly if it was dead, or even fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Worst analogies ever? In other news I'm guessing I'm also a noob for sitting behind a tribe instead of being amazing like I Hate Coplayers and going alone? Oh wait that would be you wouldn't it?

Player #7

DeletedUser89403

Wait, why would he want to do any of those. You should have used TW based analogies.

DeletedUser

Sorry everyone, gotta go and have a life lmao.... I shall miss you all :p

Player #7

Ripfin

Worst analogies ever? In other news I'm guessing I'm also a noob for sitting behind a tribe instead of being amazing like I Hate Coplayers and going alone? Oh wait that would be you wouldn't it?

Player #7

actually in this tribe I am all alone since I'm in a tribe of Romanians and I'm not Romanian, but one of the players I sit is.

and besides which you have a tribe in your head.

Ripfin

:))) I know you had like 4000 or so one time ? or more? :p My top was 500 :(

yes those were the days the rush of incoming, being blamed for a war I didn't create, having my account banned then having to restart on a new one, being involved in the downfall of FTR the # 1 tribe of world 2, and laughing the whole time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yes those were the days the rush of incoming, being blamed for a war I didn't create, having my account banned then having to restart on a new one, being involved in the downfall of FTR the # 1 tribe of world 2, and laughing the whole time :icon_razz:

:)) the good old days :D I still miss FTR

DeletedUser

(insert my epic fail here)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok this actually made me laugh so hard. Your attempt of making me/us look bad is rediculous, for starters you're a total random person who knows nothing of me, and secondly, :lol: this is the good bit.... He's not my leader, infact we're in completely different tribes hahaaa do your research first you idiot

DeletedUser

Player #7

Ok this i understand.

well thats because you were not near me, if you were you would already be my farm.

My money is on rip

So, in other words, you fail :) I could beat you just accept it noob :icon_cool:
he is not a noob and has the exp to bend you over and make you squeal

Player #7

Hmm alone? mass numbers of coplayers is not exactly what I would call alone.

Sorry everyone, gotta go and have a life lmao.... I shall miss you all :p

Player #7
You really felt the need to tell everyone you have a life? I'm Certain no one cares what kind of life you have. I have lost all respect for your account just from your nubish arguments.