First War, and it's personal

DeletedUser

Ok this i understand.

My money is on rip

he is not a noob and has the exp to bend you over and make you squeal

Hmm alone? mass numbers of coplayers is not exactly what I would call alone.

You really felt the need to tell everyone you have a life? I'm Certain no one cares what kind of life you have. I have lost all respect for your account just from your nubish arguments.

I call flame ;) Anyways, I could care less what you think of me, I don't sit on here all day like most of you, because yes I HAVE A LIFE, I won't meet any of you in real life thank god so it doesn't matter what you think, I don't have respect for anyone on here, if you do, then wow pretty sad....

Player #7

DeletedUser

Yeah cheer up #7. I have a nice life of my own and I get a good night's sleep every night. This is just to pass the time between customers.
Much <3

DeletedUser

I don't have respect for anyone on here, if you do, then wow pretty sad....

Player #7

It's 'sad' to have respect for anyone on here? I really hope you only said that in a fit of anger.

Where ever you are in the world, even online, the 'saddest' things to see are people who seem to lack respect toward anyone they meet.

DeletedUser

The message was a joke on my part, looks like it took him several hours to respond. Anyway, Im glad you're kind of active, it'll make this more fun.

rathina

The message was a joke on my part, looks like it took him several hours to respond. Anyway, Im glad you're kind of active, it'll make this more fun.

of course it took me a fair few hours to respond i was not around :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well if it's more how about you put your troops where your mouth is and counter my attacks.... Idiot

rathina

Well if it's more how about you put your troops where your mouth is and counter my attacks.... Idiot

awww you a little touchy today whats up get out of bed the wrong side :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

No I finished work late on a friday night and now my weekend is ruined. But anyway back to the flaming lol.

rathina

No I finished work late on a friday night and now my weekend is ruined. But anyway back to the flaming lol.

that sucks :icon_cry:

anyway will back time you next attack as this time i cant :( as of this

Incoming troops Arrival time Arrival in
Cuddles love you! today at 18:08 0:05:58
» Request support
Outgoing troops Arrival time Arrival in
Return from Völsunga saga (478|479) K44 today at 18:08 0:06:01
Attack on jerqs village (476|480) K44 today at 18:10 0:07:41 cancel

you were very close to being lucky

DeletedUser

Hmm thats lucky... On your part anyway. Looks like you're farming my farm... I'll have to sort that out

rathina

Hmm thats lucky... On your part anyway. Looks like you're farming my farm... I'll have to sort that out

lmao your kind of funny but what makes it even more fun is you don't have the back ground stats to back up your words

w6 7 million and only OD Attack Rank: 136.(13,273,488 score) is that the world for barb whore and inactive lovers?
w21 started flat lined got catted good world for you
w47 way to fail there :(

so i hope you can bring it as if i am going to stay here i want some fun not that kind of fail play :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmm this is one account of a few my friend.

World 6 - Account Gifted to me, Wasn't allowed to attack some of the enemy players near me for different reasons but I was granted war commandor in a number of successfull tribes
World 21 - Joined only because it was closing soon and I wanted to see of the competition first hand (Didn't even try)
World 47 - Led a decent tribe untill activity got the best of me

Now then, thats go to my other account achievements, of which I wont post the names nor the worlds because of bad memory lol.

Created a number of tribes and successfully became top ranked untill I move on to another world. I created tribes from total randomness and pushed my members and guided them to hit success, of which success we hit hard. I was the founder of tribe such as Mental, Insane, Ghosts and a few others I cannot remember to this day. All of which, like I said hit the top ranks, all of which had good members. Not the best members but give me gratitude, theres only so much a master can teach it's dogs. Dont judge me due to TW stats, you have no idea of what kind of player I can be when I try and when I have the time. Those that've seen me at my full best will tell you that i'm more than capable to do great things. Like i've said before, I play for fun and not competative reasons. I've had my time of which I was succesfull, dominate, feared, loved, etc... My time of that type of playing is over. I have a life and wont spend 10+ hours on this game anymore, and nor will I be made a laughing stock by a total random person that doesn't know me, and vise versa

rathina

and nor will I be made a laughing stock by a total random person that doesn't know me, and vise versa

well you kind of made yourself one by making the topic. and thinking you hit all my troops and when you scouted me just then thinking all i had made was 3 axe so lmao at you

DeletedUser

So, by creating a topic on the world forums about declaring a personal war is making a laughing stock out of my self? So do me a favour, tell everyone who created a topic about warring someone else that they're making themselves looks like a laughing stock. Please, I want to see their reaction. I know for a fact that was the only troops you had when I cleared you, It's called mathamatic skills. Here, I'll talk you through them

Your attack;
http://enc1.tribalwars.net/public_report/27a8c436b43151f4bffbe91a36699cc6

My attacks;
http://enc1.tribalwars.net/public_report/5817d6e833e6cce4a4a509996b29294b
http://enc1.tribalwars.net/public_report/639d0ea3b1e72c9a325acd6bd56bb734

DeletedUser

Zev=epic pwnage

And I really hope you were cleared or my little 200 point village would stomp your to the ground. Which would make you a point whore