First War, and it's personal

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok this actually made me laugh so hard. Your attempt of making me/us look bad is rediculous, for starters you're a total random person who knows nothing of me, and secondly, :lol: this is the good bit.... He's not my leader, infact we're in completely different tribes hahaaa do your research first you idiot

Epic pwnage from Zev once again lmao

DeletedUser

I'm talking about Zevahc's leader, jkmad...

I'm Zavahc's leader :s

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok this actually made me laugh so hard. Your attempt of making me/us look bad is rediculous, for starters you're a total random person who knows nothing of me, and secondly, :lol: this is the good bit.... He's not my leader, infact we're in completely different tribes hahaaa do your research first you idiot

rofl

DeletedUser

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:icon_eek:

Oops, I must have mixed you with another person who was complaining about rathina attacking him, sorry for that :icon_redface: No offense to your tribe or you, just automatically thought that you must be the person who complained to their leader about rathina's attacks and didn't even check if you were that particular player :lol:

I know, epic fail :lol:

DeletedUser

... just automatically thought that you...

"I just automatically thought that you" would of done a background check before making such accusations... Next time mate think before you post and do a background check too

max vs george

Lol. I don't think you should be posting on the forums that you have just been cleared :L

DeletedUser

That was yesterday... You'd be suprised how many troops can be built in 24 hours :lol:

DeletedUser

That was yesterday... You'd be suprised how many troops can be built in 24 hours :lol:

Na lol I think I do :p I always have rex and stables qued up for at least 2 days by the time i reach 700 points :D

DeletedUser

Well look who's been cleared :icon_cool:
http://enc1.tribalwars.net/public_report/4872493115f0d544bb6758c746e55e39

[SPOIL]
rathina today at 09:31
hi i see you sort of have the right idea on troops but i will not be letting you grow by me so if i was you just restart while it is still early will help you out in the long run

Zevahc today at 15:54
Lol buddy you have no idea what your getting yourself into. Good luck

rathina today at 17:33
as nor do you
[/SPOIL]

Nawrr :icon_redface: I did try to warn him, but he wouldn't accept my cookies

rathina

Zevahc on 03.06. at 17:39
I'm going offline now, please dont attack me. I'll be back soon

rathina today at 01:24
i was ofline my self lol

are you for real? been offline all day come back to you declaring a war at this stage omg loser

DeletedUser

LMAO did you actually message to say your going offline!!

DeletedUser89403

I think he was kidding. If he wasn't then that's just sad.

rathina

i do not know i was not really playing this world as prem for 3 worlds is a bit to much and with leading a tribe in w50 but i guess this could be an epic war :icon_rolleyes: so may just stay to cat him into the ground then lol and take my leave :lol:

DeletedUser

free prem at 300points :) looking forward to some catting action!