For the Record Recorded.

DeletedUser

Also, 4TR*, try to recover from the first blows. I konw you can do better than those stats. Go on the offense and don't be scared! Do smart claims/nobles and snipe everything until noble-nukes are the only thing incoming, then just re-cap ~100ms after villages get nobled. Keep the frontline accounts active with sitters.

hard to bounce back in the stats when a large account like king goes dead from the very beginning.
And its not like dismissing will help it as he'll just be added separately

DeletedUser100176

I got to watch 4 Barcode Nukes and 4 Barcode nobles die on my village wall down in K57 :lol:.

Ripfin you say you are like one of the best players ever... all I saw you do on w69 was noble barbs and be a turtle... Also send like 40 second trains... Definition of - noob.

DeletedUser

Ripfin you say you are like one of the best players ever... all I saw you do on w69 was noble barbs and be a turtle... Also send like 40 second trains... Definition of - noob.

he did not mention it as an achievement , that was a light hearted comment. as the bond between him and dust and shadow / KM is something we cant understand .

as far as taking barbs is concerned , i feel barbs / internals / merging are all same ... easy villas , nothing much to be done . without even checking the stats , i can say top rank players of any world have had their shares of internals / merges if not barbs . So according to your definition of a noob they should also have certain noobish % in them .

also for a 40 sec or 1 minute train is concerned , i absolutely fail to understand why people are making so much of noise about something which needs no skills rather than setting a t train system in opera ??? and sit and watch it do everything ??

He has clearly stated that his machine does not support opera , thus the issue . What i see in Ripfin is a fighter who is still there fighting against all the odds . And that tells more about a player rather than sending a well timed train ....

DeletedUser100176

he did not mention it as an achievement , that was a light hearted comment. as the bond between him and dust and shadow / KM is something we cant understand .

as far as taking barbs is concerned , i feel barbs / internals / merging are all same ... easy villas , nothing much to be done . without even checking the stats , i can say top rank players of any world have had their shares of internals / merges if not barbs . So according to your definition of a noob they should also have certain noobish % in them .

also for a 40 sec or 1 minute train is concerned , i absolutely fail to understand why people are making so much of noise about something which needs no skills rather than setting a t train system in opera ??? and sit and watch it do everything ??

He has clearly stated that his machine does not support opera , thus the issue . What i see in Ripfin is a fighter who is still there fighting against all the odds . And that tells more about a player rather than sending a well timed train ....

Once you have been in a tribe with him and all he does is brag about his past worlds and how he had whole words spamming the mods to let him continue playing how he was the greatest blah blah only then will you understand and comprehend.

I recall him saying one time "I dont need luck. I am ripfin i make my own luck". Now if he is a grown man and refers to himself like that then.... just.. even if hes a 15 y/o like me thats even worse!

Ripfin is annoying. He thinks hes the best. He is not. I dont see why you led your reply astray from my point. He sucks and is annoying.

Have a lovely day much love ex oh ex oh

Ripfin

Once you have been in a tribe with him and all he does is brag about his past worlds and how he had whole words spamming the mods to let him continue playing how he was the greatest blah blah only then will you understand and comprehend.

I recall him saying one time "I dont need luck. I am ripfin i make my own luck". Now if he is a grown man and refers to himself like that then.... just.. even if hes a 15 y/o like me thats even worse!

Ripfin is annoying. He thinks hes the best. He is not. I dont see why you led your reply astray from my point. He sucks and is annoying.

Have a lovely day much love ex oh ex oh

I never said I was the best, or even one of the best players in the game I am a mere shadow of some of the best, I am just a mere noob playing at war.

What I am good at is not giving up and holding on like the plague, Dust and shadows and Krovikan mist both said they would rim me, they did not, Dust and shadows tried and failed it was glorious it was fun, it was nothing in the grand scheme of things, and I don't make my own luck, my saying is "I'm magic".

DeletedUser

oh you mean the tribe you had attack me? sorry but they supplied me no support, have lots of reports from Lickme attacking that village for you too, so nice try Dust.

http://prntscr.com/1nzm09 Yeah indeed, you got this support from the 2 villages you have of a total of 7k points.

jimbob88 on 29.08. at 09:01
Just so you guys in barcode are aware these guys were running there own secret ops and were not letting us know what yours guys actual plans were. They don't understand the effectiveness of communication. If you want anything sorted within this tribe your best off discussing things with me or the mad doctor. Hopefully we can work together in the future on further ops.

And from their leader:

The Mad Doctor on 30.08. at 15:58
It has come to my attention that some of my members have been causing problems much bigger than themselves.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to heal any bad feelings that have been caused due to the above mentioned.

I am not 100% clear on what went on, so I'd appreciate hearing anything you have to say.

Regards,

The Mad Doctor

Anything else you would like to add ripfin?
Now don't worry we are on our way.
We have argued more than enough me and you, congrats you killed 4 full nukes with 68k of support landed in your village,
We will be there soon, nothing new, you'll be rimmed just like you were once before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100176

I never said I was the best, or even one of the best players in the game I am a mere shadow of some of the best, I am just a mere noob playing at war.

What I am good at is not giving up and holding on like the plague, Dust and shadows and Krovikan mist both said they would rim me, they did not, Dust and shadows tried and failed it was glorious it was fun, it was nothing in the grand scheme of things, and I don't make my own luck, my saying is "I'm magic".

You literally said you don't need luck you are ripfin you make your own luck. Like you seriously said that.... wot r u doin wit lyf? I don't think you're magic, just on something that's magic because you just badddddd.

DeletedUser

hard to bounce back in the stats when a large account like king goes dead from the very beginning.
And its not like dismissing will help it as he'll just be added separately

Just take one step at a time, it will work out somehow. Fighting a fair and square war has never been easy and fighting a war against a 3x larger tribe doesn't make things better, but just carry on. Every village you take is another step towards victory. Might take some time, but you will be there, soon... :icon_wink:

Ripfin

http://prntscr.com/1nzm09 Yeah indeed, you got this support from the 2 villages you have of a total of 7k points.

jimbob88 on 29.08. at 09:01
Just so you guys in barcode are aware these guys were running there own secret ops and were not letting us know what yours guys actual plans were. They don't understand the effectiveness of communication. If you want anything sorted within this tribe your best off discussing things with me or the mad doctor. Hopefully we can work together in the future on further ops.

And from their leader:

The Mad Doctor on 30.08. at 15:58
It has come to my attention that some of my members have been causing problems much bigger than themselves.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to heal any bad feelings that have been caused due to the above mentioned.

I am not 100% clear on what went on, so I'd appreciate hearing anything you have to say.

Regards,

The Mad Doctor

Anything else you would like to add ripfin?
Now don't worry we are on our way.
We have argued more than enough me and you, congrats you killed 4 full nukes with 68k of support landed in your village,
We will be there soon, nothing new, you'll be rimmed just like you were once before.

never been rimmed in any world, also never said I didn't get support, just didn't get any from Lickme your basher tribe, and if you knew where the support did come from you would really be irked.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you quit before losing your last villages it's not hard not to get rimmed.

DeletedUser

you also forgot to mention that report was also a report of a LickMe player hitting me in attempts to clear me for your attacks and nobles.

http://en69.tribalwars.net/public_report/d95e19776f273a4a06dcb3d3836b5148

must be nice to have a leader of LickMe having a brother in Barcode who helps you guys.

The leader who has a brother in barcode quit, and the new leaders of lickme tribe admitted you got helped by their players. And the player who stacked you told me who he is and apologized.

And you never got rimmed in a world? you lost 240k points in 3 days in this world, what do you call that? Success? (facepalm)

Ripfin

The leader who has a brother in barcode quit, and the new leaders of lickme tribe admitted you got helped by their players. And the player who stacked you told me who he is and apologized.

And you never got rimmed in a world? you lost 240k points in 3 days in this world, what do you call that? Success? (facepalm)

not success, but not rimmed, and anybody who said they supported me against your attacks in the tribe of Lickme lied, you know what tribe my support came from and you just don't want to admit it cause it does not pose a good picture of you.

also the support is still there so which lie of yours are you gonna stand by ?

DeletedUser

not success, but not rimmed, and anybody who said they supported me against your attacks in the tribe of Lickme lied, you know what tribe my support came from and you just don't want to admit it cause it does not pose a good picture of you.

also the support is still there so which lie of yours are you gonna stand by ?

Dude.
Life goes on.

DeletedUser103140

honestly you guys are still going on about this.
Get out this is not even close to on topic. Dust and ripfin go get yourself your own thread or talk in PMs coz nobody here gives a shit.

Stats as far as caps are concerned are 77:7
mainly recaps and some villages an player that is apparently inactive lost in the middle of our cluster. He has taken over the account recently and is either a terrible player as he isnt defending or asking for support or working with them trying to give them their villages.

Ripfin

honestly you guys are still going on about this.
Get out this is not even close to on topic. Dust and ripfin go get yourself your own thread or talk in PMs coz nobody here gives a shit.

Stats as far as caps are concerned are 77:7
mainly recaps and some villages an player that is apparently inactive lost in the middle of our cluster. He has taken over the account recently and is either a terrible player as he isnt defending or asking for support or working with them trying to give them their villages.

So essentially Barcode is at the buffet table and 4tr is the buffet.

Ripfin

looks like Barcode is nibbling at Jager too, wonder what the story is there ?

081 | Barcode (619|503) K56 8,904 dyonysus [Jäger] ShadowVenom [|l|l|l] 2013-09-02 06:21:01
079 | Barcode (611|503) K56 7,815 dyonysus [Jäger] ShadowVenom [|l|l|l] 2013-09-01 17:26:09
077 | Barcode (617|504) K56 3,151 dyonysus [Jäger] ShadowVenom [|l|l|l] 2013-09-01 01:10:20
076 | Barcode (620|502) K56 9,658 dyonysus [Jäger] ShadowVenom [|l|l|l] 2013-08-31 17:02:35
075 | Barcode (617|500) K56 9,311 dyonysus [Jäger] ShadowVenom [|l|l|l] 2013-08-31 04:28:31
111. Krovikan Empire (595|497) K45 9,608 Hydrobudz [Jäger] Krovikan Mist [|l|l|l] 2013-08-15 20:40:01