FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

hahaha :icon_biggrin:
You don't know how I participate in the war shush :p

I am proud of all the people that united so nicely despite the cost of SO many nukes. We work well together and will prove that more and more from now on :p

Expect me in the image very soon I see I'm missed awww.

DeletedUser

hahaha :icon_biggrin:
You don't know how I participate in the war shush :p

I am proud of all the people that united so nicely despite the cost of SO many nukes. We work well together and will prove that more and more from now on :p

Expect me in the image very soon I see I'm missed awww.
I know how you participate in this war. You send random amounts of support when you have enough troops in your area to continue your farming. ANY player that farms as much as your account does is holding onto troops so that you can farm instead of using them for the war effort of Manic. Selfish... very selfish imo.

As for Manic working together, I have sat frontline accounts and watched several haphazard ops thrown at certain Fork accounts and I have discussed it with our leaders. So many times... SOOOO many times nukes were wasted because of your tribe's lack of coordination. To a certain extent I feel that Manic learnt from Fork in how some of us war together and you seemed to have implemented that today. Finally... props to Manic... but then again, it's about time you did something right.

As for you little girl, feel free to move into my area. I'd be more than willing to test your ability.

Some perspective for the ongoing wars:
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC, Beyond, AM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 26
Difference: 20[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Ahhh... it's refreshing to see a new Manic face in the externals. Sooooo.... let's get down to business.

Chan is as close to being a God as a mortal can get.

Congrats on your war caps today and you should be proud of your efforts today, but this is TW. We had a good week last week, this one looks like being a good week for Manic. I wonder what will happen next week now that I am fully rebuilt...

Anyhoo, here is the issue at hand. How many nukes did it cost you today and how many villages did you get from TWM or Fork in total? Go check out the Defender of the day award for today. Over 800k troops dead for no villages gained against TWM. Jcboy is up to nearly 480k too. That's how many nukes for how many villages gained???

Now let's be honest, Jcboy was always going to lose villages as he has an isolated cluster in K45 and it was just a matter of time before you guys actually got your act together. Again, nice work on clearing his stacks, but again... at what cost? In all honesty, I was stunned that it took this long for a decent op to be put together against jcb.

Now let's compare that to Fork's op last week on Prink and AM. We were clearing Prink's villages easily because she doesn't understand how church areas work. As such, most of our nukes returned home and were sent again.... and again.... and again.... lol.

I myself hammered Loaded Dice and Siddhartha Reddy on several runs. I was even able to send long range nukes back at them a further two times as LD and Siddartha had not been adequately stacked once I started on them. Oh, I know... someone will say that LD and Sid are not part of Manic, but they are part of this war as we see AM as much a part of Manic as any other Manic player. More importantly, I needed their real estate in K55. Over the last week, I personally nobled more than 20 villages from AM at the cost of about 50 nukes. So again, what cost was your new Fork villages today compared to the damage we did last week to Prink and a few other K55 people???

On a separate note, I noticed that your account failed to send ANY attacks to the Fork targets. Oh wait, you've been busy munching on internals and farming like there is no tomorrow. God forbid that a war would get in the way of your own farming and personal expansion. But hey.... feel free to come here and talk your tribe up when all you can do is farm and internal your way back up the ranks. You're the number 3 account in the world and your ODA is not even in the top 25... meh. Overrated is the word that comes to mind when I think of you.

Run along little girl... let's leave the flaming to the people that actually take part in this war.

haha thanks your not the first person to say that to me on this world xD but im overrated im a better teacher then player.. if anything i would say your as close to being a God as a mortal can get after seeing you play on a few worlds, and the things you can do

DeletedUser

I know how you participate in this war. You send random amounts of support when you have enough troops in your area to continue your farming. ANY player that farms as much as your account does is holding onto troops so that you can farm instead of using them for the war effort of Manic. Selfish... very selfish imo.
Lol did you notice my spread? I farm over an entire K and not just that. I get millions of res with minimal effort.
I am the last person to be categorized as a selfish player. Not one time did Ben had to remind me I might need some support for me too.

DeletedUser

Lol did you notice my spread? I farm over an entire K and not just that. I get millions of res with minimal effort.
I am the last person to be categorized as a selfish player. Not one time did Ben had to remind me I might need some support for me too.
Start firing nukes at Fork and I might start believing you...

DeletedUser102952

you said it yourself faaark...wheres the sense in randomly firing nukes at a target for no gain?
when the time comes you will know all about our nukes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see your finally into the forums now anna. :)

Ben (my co) tries to make me play my account. So I HAVE to get excuses to let him do all the work and the "I have homework" wasn't working anymore. So here I am :D

But I have the feeling it wont last too long.. people here write 10 pages of text to make me sad :( what kind of place is this? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Ben (my co) tries to make me play my account. So I HAVE to get excuses to let him do all the work and the "I have homework" wasn't working anymore. So here I am :D

But I have the feeling it wont last too long.. people here write 10 pages of text to make me sad :( what kind of place is this? :icon_cry:

well you have the trolls, the not so smart posters(you KK and Hocc fall there :icon_wink:), Then you have the pros like faaaaark etc. So i hope it doesn't last long cause 99% of manic who posts o these forums aren't to smart. In fact the only good one i have seen was RAWR when he was still playing

DeletedUser96004

well you have the trolls, the not so smart posters(you KK and Hocc fall there :icon_wink:), Then you have the pros like faaaaark etc. So i hope it doesn't last long cause 99% of manic who posts o these forums aren't to smart. In fact the only good one i have seen was RAWR when he was still playing

channman im sure earlier in the world you were a manic fanboy?

DeletedUser

OHHHH so that means he is one of the ones that got upset cus they couldn't be in the extraordinary Manic club?
That explains a lot :D

DeletedUser

channman im sure earlier in the world you were a manic fanboy?

sorry i was never a manic fanboy. When i first posted here the only manic poster i liked was RAWR. Infact i flamed both MANIC and FORK so nice try

DeletedUser96004

sorry i was never a manic fanboy. When i first posted here the only manic poster i liked was RAWR. Infact i flamed both MANIC and FORK so nice try

Just a couple of posts which say otherwise :)

2011,November 17th, 01:43 :channmann20: ' 'so what if manic wants to recruit if there soo fail then do something about it.. the only thing i see here is a bunch of people crying over a tribe, you guys say manic are noobs yet your scared to do anything about it'

2011,November 19th, 02:12:channmann20: 'well imma be rooting for Rawr Mode and manic on this one ^_^'

2011,November 3rd, 18:01: channmann20: ' i like MANIC '

DeletedUser

wait, november..... its now what..... feburary? thats 4 months. you can go from like to hate in 4 months very easily. personally at the start when i started playing i liked manic..... now it just seems manic cant declare war without another 8 tribes declaring with them. then manic claims that they arent actually trying and thats why they are down on caps.....

DeletedUser96519

Also this thread is BEYOND v FORK, not MANIC, despite how closely they are linked, damn, especially if you include how KK just jacked an account from its owner when they decided to leave BEYOND........ :icon_eek:

Stats?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Beyond

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 378
Side 2: 274
Difference: 104

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,704,002
Side 2: 1,758,401
Difference: 945,601

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183,133
Side 2: 19,809
Difference: 163,324

chart

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Also, 1 of those 2 was a recap on me I'm sure, a village BEYOND now doesnt own either....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96004

wait, november..... its now what..... feburary? thats 4 months. you can go from like to hate in 4 months very easily. personally at the start when i started playing i liked manic..... now it just seems manic cant declare war without another 8 tribes declaring with them. then manic claims that they arent actually trying and thats why they are down on caps.....

Yeh, please read what we were talking about, then feel free to facepalm.

Also way to go sunshine 3 consecutive posts, might i recomend in that in the future you edit your points into 1 post if noone replys.

DeletedUser

What kind of place is this?? This is the PnP section for ongoing wars.

If you cannot handle being scruitinised for your posts, then don't post... it's rather simple really. Don't post here and I won't pull your posts apart. I get flamed all the time when I post and I expect it as it is part of the game. Step up or go home. The first step is to start by using your account for your war and then you will gain some credibility for when you post here.

If you like, we can compare our account's war stats and ODA. Hmmm... I might not want to do that. I'd struggle to find a an actual war cap for you since River left...

you said it yourself brad...wheres the sense in randomly firing nukes at a target for no gain?
when the time comes you will know all about our nukes
Hmmm.... I didn't know we were on a first name basis in the externals. How about keeping it to faaaaark from now on.

Anyways, while we're on the topic of random nukes, let's discuss TWM. Yes.... where is the sense in giving TWM more than 5.5 million in ODD in one day for no villages gained...??? 800,000 dead Manic troops yesterday. From what I know, that's a record for this world so far. Have fun rebuilding.

Oh wait, your account didn't fire anything at Fork. Instead, you let your tribe's nukes die while you guys farmed and munched on your internals. The number 3 account in the world must have at least 100 nukes and this could have been the difference in removing TWM or simply letting your tribe's nukes die in vain. I'm gonna call you guys Allos from now on. Those that know Allos will know why.

Bottom line, all I've seen since River left the Allos account is your frontline villages being lost and the account not expanding on the frontline by taking new ones. It must be boring munching on internals and farming... Oh wait, you have awards to gather each day. They'll certainly help you win your wars.

Pffft...

DeletedUser96004

What kind of place is this?? This is the PnP section for ongoing wars.

If you cannot handle being scruitinised for your posts, then don't post... it's rather simple really. Don't post here and I won't pull your posts apart. I get flamed all the time when I post and I expect it as it is part of the game. Step up or go home. The first step is to start by using your account for your war and then you will gain some credibility for when you post here.

If you like, we can compare our account's war stats and ODA. Hmmm... I might not want to do that. I'd struggle to find a an actual war cap for you since River left...

Hmmm.... I didn't know we were on a first name basis in the externals. How about keeping it to faaaaark from now on.

Anyways, while we're on the topic of random nukes, let's discuss TWM. Yes.... where is the sense in giving TWM more than 5.5 million in ODD in one day for no villages gained...??? 800,000 dead Manic troops yesterday. From what I know, that's a record for this world so far. Have fun rebuilding.

Oh wait, your account didn't fire anything at Fork. Instead, you let your tribe's nukes die while you guys farmed and munched on your internals. The number 3 account in the world must have at least 100 nukes and this could have been the difference in removing TWM or simply letting your tribe's nukes die in vain. I'm gonna call you guys Allos from now on. Those that know Allos will know why.

Bottom line, all I've seen since River left the Allos account is your frontline villages being lost and the account not expanding on the frontline by taking new ones. It must be boring munching on internals and farming... Oh wait, you have awards to gather each day. They'll certainly help you win your wars.

Pffft...
#

As a rule I dont bring up past worlds, and judge people on there relative world performance, However on this occasion, faaaaark, you seem find it acceptable to bring up world 53. You call the warstiner account Allos, As I remember you vowed to destory the Allos account at all costs, and failed miserably. Infact his account outlasted you on the world (for whatever reason). Either way, I predict it will have a similar outcome in relation to your survival.

DeletedUser

#

As a rule I dont bring up past worlds, and judge people on there relative world performance, However on this occasion, faaaaark, you seem find it acceptable to bring up world 53. You call the warstiner account Allos, As I remember you vowed to destory the Allos account at all costs, and failed miserably. Infact his account outlasted you on the world (for whatever reason). Either way, I predict it will have a similar outcome in relation to your survival.

Are you really that gullible, or is this just generally Manic?
Either way, I'll say one thing, and that is out of the 3 years I've been playing, Brad is more a player than you or anyone in Manic could ever attempt to be. I'll let him fight his own corner though.

asgard273 said:
now it just seems manic cant declare war without another 8 tribes declaring with them.

Manic summed up in a sentence?
You'd think affecter 3 worlds of failure, they'd at least try to change their tactics :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[spoil]sorry but 11 villages isn't that big of a deal and really isn't worth bragging about . So go ahead and take 11 in 2 days we will just keep growing nice and steady. Oh and its about time you beat us in villages taken for a day or 2 but it won't stay that way just thought i let you know wait till you see what we got cooked up for you and whose laughing then

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 124
Difference: 0

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 23

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 880,799
Side 2: 880,799

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 190,547
Side 2: 190,547

__________________[/spoil]

Err You've cooked up you are going to out internal them ??

And as for all the internalling whining...

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,875
Side 2: 5,875

chart

Side 1: 539
Side 2: 539

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,941
Side 2: 5,941

chart

Side 1: 874
Side 2: 874
It must be boring munching on internals and farming

Does this mean it is far more so boring to be in Fork than to be in Manic ?