FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

ooops forgot that warstiner is not on that account anymore. :lol:

DeletedUser

How many worlds have you guys played?
How many wars did you see to turn upside down so easily?

Don't say we are loosing yet :p Else it will get back in your face :icon_razz:

well i have been here since tw was in beta. All i have to say is its kind of sad 3 top 10 tribes soon to be 4 can't do anything to 1 tribe when you out number us that much. like i asked Hocc how long til you go beg a 5th tribe to come help you

Lol yeah Electric remember he didn't wanna play with that crap tribe anymore so he faked his death and lied to them

DeletedUser

I remember you have no idea whatsoever what happened and talk bullshit :icon_razz: unless your God or something and your omnipresent.

Yeah well.. channman sorry for not being too entertaining for you.
We have to make it up !
Ill go tell my friends we are warring you guys.

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,189
Side 2: 28,962
Difference: 53,227

chart

Oh wait I think they know now. We'll keep it comming to make it up for the time you missed us . Huuugssss

DeletedUser

I remember you have no idea whatsoever what happened and talk bullshit :icon_razz: unless your God or something and your omnipresent.

Yeah well.. channman sorry for not being too entertaining for you.
We have to make it up !
Ill go tell my friends we are warring you guys.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Oh wait I think they know now. We'll keep it comming to make it up for the time you missed us . Huuugssss

sorry but 11 villages isn't that big of a deal and really isn't worth bragging about . So go ahead and take 11 in 2 days we will just keep growing nice and steady. Oh and its about time you beat us in villages taken for a day or 2 but it won't stay that way just thought i let you know :icon_wink: wait till you see what we got cooked up for you and whose laughing then :lol:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 124
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 880,799
Side 2: 880,799

chart

Side 1: 190,547
Side 2: 190,547

chart

DeletedUser

You guys brag about nuke reports that everyone has been sending and basically using any sort of little detail to flame.
So I think our stats are more of a deal than the useless crap you've been going over for the past week :p

DeletedUser

i haven't bragged about any nukes cause i have yet to get any from manic. What i have been saying is how can Hocc and KK say we don't know how to defend or attack when overall were up on AM Beyound and Manic, and yet you still need T-Crew to come help you i just find that funny cause you guys say we don't know how to play ;). Now things went wrong and we lost a few villages like i said its about time you guys capped more then us in a day or 2 it only took 71 days for it to happen so do you want a cookie or something

DeletedUser

I LOVE cookies <3

And we didn't get help from T-crew for you guys lol their pretty far away.

And yes it is time we step it up a little :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I LOVE cookies <3

And we didn't get help from T-crew for you guys lol their pretty far away.

And yes it is time we step it up a little :icon_cool:

i said your going to be getting help from t-crew cause hocc said you guys are moving them to the front line ASAP.. and its about time both sides need to step it up including us which we will be doing. So im glad you guys are stepping it up. Lets see how long it lasts

DeletedUser

I will noble all inactives and barbs around me wanna know why? Because with them I support my members and help in the war. Unlike Fork :D

Ah, so our frontline accounts just magically get alot of ODD then?

We never did a FULL op on spartan.

Does a full op in Manic's words count as getting the pass to the account?:icon_wink:

And rampants I think you should shut up on Beyond having one member outside he will come back. Didn't you do that few days ago too?
You think I should shut up? Please, don't make me laugh. And I also never left in that sense, it was due to me organizing an outsider sitter for a couple of hours, so don't get your hopes up.

Btw, how's Ben? I bet he loves eating all those internals on the account. Even though he described Beyond as the "sub" war, he couldn't defend against a few cats and some attacks. Seems he's right at home on your back line internalling account:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I was talking from what I always hear around. And what can I do if people like offering me stuff? It's rude to say no to gifts.
Ben is MUCH more happy :p And yes channman we will step it up alot more it is time we do so. I think it's time Manic remembers people why we are in the top.
And I wait for Fork also. I enjoy good fights. (whoa what a surprise!!!)

DeletedUser

I was talking from what I always hear around. And what can I do if people like offering me stuff? It's rude to say no to gifts.

What a great inspirtatinoal duke you are! Nobling all the internals, from what I hear, sounds like KK is the same.

Ben is MUCH more happy :p

Lol, that's cause he loves internals. we'll see how fast he runs when you get a few incomings. Even if you do keep nobling all those backline internals, won't be long and FORK will have driven Manic that far back. :)

DeletedUser

When did I ever disagree? :icon_biggrin:

Unlike others I have the courage to tell stuff infront of others not behind their back :icon_wink:.
But then again some men lack the... to do so.

DeletedUser102952

Lol, that's cause he loves internals. we'll see how fast he runs when you get a few incomings. Even if you do keep nobling all those backline internals, won't be long and FORK will have driven Manic that far back. :)

This coming from the guy who is currently nobling a 'beyond' account that gifted you his villages (yes i have seen the mails so don't deny)
and the guy who internalled the seanyboy account

so yes i am nobling ONE inactive account
the way i see it...you haven't been on that account long but you have internalled a helluva alot more than i have

DeletedUser

Ben.. follow the code :( We the internal and barb munchers that are gonna kick everyones ass :D
All good in the end <3

DeletedUser

This coming from the guy who is currently nobling a 'beyond' account that gifted you his villages (yes i have seen the mails so don't deny)
and the guy who internalled the seanyboy account

so yes i am nobling ONE inactive account
the way i see it...you haven't been on that account long but you have internalled a helluva alot more than i have

By that account, I assume you're talking about Bilao. Yeah, he started crumbling after our opp, which saw him rack up 7Mil ODD. I then followed by nobling a few more of his villages (before he quit as mail times will show) And with seany, the account went through multiple players and started being nobled by Beyond, so FORK started nobling it. You expected me to just leave beyond noble it? I also told your little replacement to take as many as she could, but seemed she had already made deals with Beyond.

And go on, name them. I've explained two above. Difference between me and you is when on the frontline, I don't cry for support every night, and then join an enemy backline account when you get a few incomings.

DeletedUser

Ahhh... it's refreshing to see a new Manic face in the externals. Sooooo.... let's get down to business.

Chan is as close to being a God as a mortal can get.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/SPOIL]
Congrats on your war caps today and you should be proud of your efforts today, but this is TW. We had a good week last week, this one looks like being a good week for Manic. I wonder what will happen next week now that I am fully rebuilt...

Anyhoo, here is the issue at hand. How many nukes did it cost you today and how many villages did you get from TWM or Fork in total? Go check out the Defender of the day award for today. Over 800k troops dead for no villages gained against TWM. Jcboy is up to nearly 480k too. That's how many nukes for how many villages gained???

Now let's be honest, Jcboy was always going to lose villages as he has an isolated cluster in K45 and it was just a matter of time before you guys actually got your act together. Again, nice work on clearing his stacks, but again... at what cost? In all honesty, I was stunned that it took this long for a decent op to be put together against jcb.

Now let's compare that to Fork's op last week on Prink and AM. We were clearing Prink's villages easily because she doesn't understand how church areas work. As such, most of our nukes returned home and were sent again.... and again.... and again.... lol.

I myself hammered Loaded Dice and Siddhartha Reddy on several runs. I was even able to send long range nukes back at them a further two times as LD and Siddartha had not been adequately stacked once I started on them. Oh, I know... someone will say that LD and Sid are not part of Manic, but they are part of this war as we see AM as much a part of Manic as any other Manic player. More importantly, I needed their real estate in K55. Over the last week, I personally nobled more than 20 villages from AM at the cost of about 50 nukes. So again, what cost was your new Fork villages today compared to the damage we did last week to Prink and a few other K55 people???

On a separate note, I noticed that your account failed to send ANY attacks to the Fork targets. Oh wait, you've been busy munching on internals and farming like there is no tomorrow. God forbid that a war would get in the way of your own farming and personal expansion. But hey.... feel free to come here and talk your tribe up when all you can do is farm and internal your way back up the ranks. You're the number 3 account in the world and your ODA is not even in the top 25... meh. Overrated is the word that comes to mind when I think of you.

Run along little girl... let's leave the flaming to the people that actually take part in this war.

Last edited by a moderator: