FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser103070

Beyond decided to declare when they opened up on a certain Fork player and the stats from that day onwards would favour them.

Fork have been warring Beyond since early December.

We don't need flashy declarations on the externals every time a tribe gets in our ear. Our nobles let them know we are at war. Additionally, a lot of us are old school. We don't know how to use the new in-game declaration thingy... :)

Oh silly me I forgot, FORK poaching members was their version of declaring war...

DeletedUser

Oh silly me I forgot, FORK poaching members was their version of declaring war...
Call it what you want.

Beyond members decided to leave when they didn't agree with KK's decision to side with Manic. We didn't hold a gun to their head. It isn't the first time a duke pissed his own tribemates off by making a stupid decision and it won't be the last time either.

Fork's version of declaring is when you wake up to incoming nobles.

DeletedUser

Call it what you want.

Beyond members decided to leave when they didn't agree with KK's decision to side with Manic. We didn't hold a gun to their head. It isn't the first time a duke pissed his own tribemates off by making a stupid decision and it won't be the last time either.

Fork's version of declaring is when you wake up to incoming nobles.

Hi brad :icon_biggrin:

great decision by KK to side with MANIC, before you take more of there members. Also seems like u don't hold guns to people heads.. but sure threaten them to do what you want... HONOR & D3TH!!!! Can't wait to see if HONOR sticks by your side.. or MOVES in on you :icon_rolleyes:

Well have a nice time trying to prove that FORK is winning.. We took lots of points from fork and you still keep kicking players to save stats... and bring in OW! to stay number 1 :lol: but like i have said before.. we noble more :lol: u lose it again and take in more members. :icon_cool:

by the way.... sorry i can't responde to whatever you are going to reply..... so what ever it is, here is my response: "Dont Care :icon_rolleyes:" but have fun bashing MANIC.. Makes everyone LOVE FORK :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go back to your thread. And post some statz. Kicking members? Give me one. You got no proof. ;)

DeletedUser

great decision by KK to side with MANIC, before you take more of there members. Also seems like u don't hold guns to people heads.. but sure threaten them to do what you want... HONOR & D3TH!!!! Can't wait to see if HONOR sticks by your side.. or MOVES in on you :icon_rolleyes:

Well have a nice time trying to prove that FORK is winning.. We took lots of points from fork and you still keep kicking players to save stats... and bring in OW! to stay number 1 :lol: but like i have said before.. we noble more :lol: u lose it again and take in more members. :icon_cool:

by the way.... sorry i can't responde to whatever you are going to reply..... so what ever it is, here is my response: "Dont Care :icon_rolleyes:" but have fun bashing MANIC.. Makes everyone LOVE FORK :icon_rolleyes:

and people like you make MANIC so loved right oh hey i got an idea how about our duke fake his death cause thinks our tribe is to fail and doesn't wanna play with the members anymore i mean that had to be his real reason for doign it :icon_biggrin: but with players like you hocchamp1 i can't blame him for that :lol:

hocchamp1 it also shows how desperate you trying to get us worried about HONOR and that your trying to hurry and get T-Crew to the front lines. Oh and Hocc don't blink cause we got a few big surprises for you
:icon_wink:

oh KK i can't find the post now and i thought i put this up but didn't but you told me to do my research when i called you a guy well here's why i said you were a guy

[8:35:28 AM] CBiS: I miss KK
[8:35:36 AM] CBiS: I think that if I am not closer I will just wither and die
[8:35:43 AM] CBiS: it pains me to be so far away from his brilliance

and [12:15:17 AM] Chilli4 ;): i called kk a silly sausage and he stripped me, so this is a warning to tribe guys that kk doesnt take shit lol hes the boss (flex) ;)
[12:15:40 AM] KK: I'm da bawse.

so i have to say do some of your tribe think your a girl while the other half thinks your a guy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay champ, I'll say it again. You've aimed your post at me by mentioning my name, so please post the proof where I have threatened Honor and/or D3th to do as I say. As the saying goes... pics or it didn't happen.

You (as in Manic) took points from Fork...??? You had an op on Spartan who quit the game and you still failed to get his villages...!!!!!!! One of the Spartan co-players decided it was all too much, so he changed the password, locked his co-player out and has never logged back in. He sent all the support home and you still were only able to snag ONE of his villages. You had a full operation going against him, you finally cracked him and you got ONE village....LMAO...!!!!!!!

As for booting people... okay sunshine, please prove that we are booting people. Hang on, I'll show you the one that counts for Manic to save you the time.

Spartan110 - He left... he wasn't booted:
Jan 28 06:08 spartan110 left the tribe.
Jan 28 06:42 spartan110 has been invited by Khite Tzu.

Sorry for not screenshotting it, I cba. Someone else from Fork can do it. If there are any others, by all means... post their name and we will screenshot our overview page for you.

As for recruiting from OW! and staying number 1... people who live in glass houses buddy. T-Crew is your tribe's feeder tribe. I can't help it if we have a better feeder tribe to draw from. Some of the new OW! recruits have proven to be quite good too. I can't say the same for the T-Crew recruits. Most look like cannon fodder to me. Either way, if you actually knew me, you would know that being number 1 does not concern me. I simply want to win our wars. I can easily win a war by being the Number 2 tribe. Points mean nothing chump. It's what you do with the troops that counts.

An example:
Prink is a reasonably large player but is completely useless. Her points mean nothing when she sends 150 cats at my RALLY POINT... lolz.

Ultimately, bring facts to the table or shut it. You guys continually make assumptions and we all know what happens when you 'assume' something.

DeletedUser

Okay champ, I'll say it again. You've aimed your post at me by mentioning my name, so please post the proof where I have threatened Honor and/or D3th to do as I say. As the saying goes... pics or it didn't happen.

You (as in Manic) took points from Fork...??? You had an op on Spartan who quit the game and you still failed to get his villages...!!!!!!! One of the Spartan co-players decided it was all too much, so he changed the password, locked his co-player out and has never logged back in. He sent all the support home and you still were only able to snag ONE of his villages. You had a full operation going against him, you finally cracked him and you got ONE village....LMAO...!!!!!!!

As for booting people... okay sunshine, please prove that we are booting people. Hang on, I'll show you the one that counts for Manic to save you the time.

Spartan110 - He left... he wasn't booted:
Jan 28 06:08 spartan110 left the tribe.
Jan 28 06:42 spartan110 has been invited by Khite Tzu.

Sorry for not screenshotting it, I cba. Someone else from Fork can do it. If there are any others, by all means... post their name and we will screenshot our overview page for you.

As for recruiting from OW! and staying number 1... people who live in glass houses buddy. T-Crew is your tribe's feeder tribe. I can't help it if we have a better feeder tribe to draw from. Some of the new OW! recruits have proven to be quite good too. I can't say the same for the T-Crew recruits. Most look like cannon fodder to me. Either way, if you actually knew me, you would know that being number 1 does not concern me. I simply want to win our wars. I can easily win a war by being the Number 2 tribe. Points mean nothing chump. It's what you do with the troops that counts.

An example:
Prink is a reasonably large player but is completely useless. Her points mean nothing when she sends 150 cats at my RALLY POINT... lolz.

Ultimately, bring facts to the table or shut it. You guys continually make assumptions and we all know what happens when you 'assume' something.

"DON"T CARE" you didn't even answer what i was talking about :icon_rolleyes: but as you guys always do, just flame. have fun :lol:

DeletedUser

"DON"T CARE" you didn't even answer what i was talking about :icon_rolleyes: but as you guys always do, just flame. have fun :lol:

LOL anytime you don't have anything to say, you say this. You chose to skip out anytime someone proves your wrong and just say someone is flaming your a tool hocc who should just quit, and make a new acc. and never tell people who you were

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=7628
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

DeletedUser

hey hocchamp1 how long till T-Crew come on the front lines? Funny you can't win with out 4 tribes, tell me when are you going to try to add a 5th?

2 MANIC 47.377.172 47.377.172 39 1.214.799 5139 9.219
5 Beyond 20.915.249 20.915.249 36 580.979 2349 8.904
9 AM 12.381.982 12.381.982 30 412.733 1386 8.934

i mean thats 80 million worth of points and about 8-9k worth of villages now lets add T-Crew to that

6 T-Crew 19.476.709 19.476.709 37 526.398 2241 8.691

so now you have close to 100 mill worth of points and about 11k worth of villages

now you say were pretty bad, we can't defend or attack right yet you need all that when FORK and MANIC are pretty even on the stats and number of villages. Now lets look at some TWstats shall we

now this is when the war started and i got it from that dumb war thing in the tribe

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: 21/11/2011 00:00:00 to 02/02/2012 02:01:39

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 69
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 836,107
Side 2: 538,013
Difference: 298,094

chart

AMs turn
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: AM

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 20
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 531,068
Side 2: 170,970
Difference: 360,098

chart

Beyounds

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Beyond

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 87
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 808,079
Side 2: 774,410
Difference: 33,669

chart

now what i really find funny is out of all those stats Beyound is doing the best i mean we have been at war like 71 days and Beyound only 17 days yet they have more then you . Oh and Hocc you keep saying your winning right well as i said before is losing your villages the new way to win?

oh might wanna tell Warstiner that nobling MANIC villages won't win him the war

DeletedUser

Wait, you mean like Robinr nobling FORK villas? Same concept right?
I think you should check to see where the Robinr account is nobling. Robinr is merging get to the frontline in K54. Warstiner is simply nobling out an inactive in the backlines. Quite a difference.

Chan, feel free to add PRIME! to your war stats. PRIME! is hoc's lapdogs and are also losing miserably to Fork.

DeletedUser

Maybe noble those villages that you lost from your last ban? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I will noble all inactives and barbs around me wanna know why? Because with them I support my members and help in the war. Unlike Fork :D

We never did a FULL op on spartan.

And rampants I think you should shut up on Beyond having one member outside he will come back. Didn't you do that few days ago too?

We in Manic consider Fork boring. Hugs!
I will go hug with KK aka Beyond and laugh at you.

Warstiner.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should prove it. Rather than talking. :) last i seen was fork is winning in all their wars. :lol:

DeletedUser

I will noble all inactives and barbs around me wanna know why? Because with them I support my members and help in the war. Unlike Fork :D

We never did a FULL op on spartan.

And rampants I think you should shut up on Beyond having one member outside he will come back. Didn't you do that few days ago too?

We in Manic consider Fork boring. Hugs!
I will go hug with KK aka Beyond and laugh at you.

Warstiner.

well seeing as your losing this war i would say what a great job at supporting those members :icon_wink:

LOL were boring cause you and 2 other top 10 tribes can't do crap to us and still have yet to pull off a successful op . Oh and laugh all you want last i checked were winning :lol:

DeletedUser

How many worlds have you guys played?
How many wars did you see to turn upside down so easily?

Don't say we are loosing yet :p Else it will get back in your face :icon_razz: