FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

To remind the community, the players in question were former Answer players who were available when that tribe imploded. The players were vetted by leaders in both Answer and Beyond prior to joining Beyond. Fork had a choice: 1) Fight Beyond + their Answer recruits alongside Ow1; or 2) recruit the Answer players and have them fight Beyond. Fork chose option #2. In so doing, it pushed the battlefront back by a full K, and alleviated a threat to their core from their Northeast. Even if Beyond is able to defeat their former recruits from Answer, they are essentially fighting their own tribe to recover territory they once held. In poker, this is what we call, "playing with the other guy's chips." Beyond was not gutted by the loss of these players, as they were new to the tribe - not components of their historical core.

On another note, I am sure FORK does not regard Beyond as their key enemy. MANIC is their key enemy. When a superpower tribe fights another superpower tribe, the lesser rim tribes scattered around them become an afterthought. It would not be a correct strategy for FORK to abandon their war effort against MANIC and send their full inventory of nukes & support to prosecute the Beyond effort.

The Answer recruits in K24 should be viewed as a semi-autonomous fire-team fighting under the FORK banner.

If Beyond annihilates all K24 targets and annexes that K, that will be a good time for chest-beating.

From my perspective (being a K23 player,) the Maginot Line runs along the K23/24 border, and across the top half of K23. If our core group of K23 guys remain active, we'll stop you butt-cold right there. :icon_biggrin:
This wraps it up nicely.

As for Fork not declaring on Beyond, everyone knew that Fork were at war the moment Fork recruited Beyond's players in K24. You know it, I know and everyone here knows it. KK, you made the decision to side with Manic who were at war with Fork. Hence you were at war with Fork from that moment onwards.

It's not a gang-bang if FORK are the ones who instigated it. If they didn't want to war Beyond, they wouldn't have maneuvered themselves into this position. :)
Don't get us wrong, we're more than happy to war you. When did we say we didn't want to war you?? I think our actions of recruiting your players made that abundantly clear to you. Your words to us in skype were extremely clear, so we acted on it and you've been butt hurt ever since. But nooooooo.... fork are backstabbing and untrustworthy people. Shit we didn't have diplomacy with your tribe and we weren't about to put any in place at any time. We were allied to OW!... YOUR enemy at the time... lol. If we were allied to your enemy and had no diplomacy directly with Beyond, how did we screw Beyond over as you like to repeat OVER AND OVER like a parrot all the time?????

Polly want a cracker...

As for official declarations on the Externals... go look at W12 where DNY took on Oots. Not a single war declaration was made but it was the defining war of that world. I know you are a forum troll, so you clearly were missing out on your daily fix of trolling and you simply waited until you had a positive gain on war caps for this week and decided to declare. Please don't insult the intelligence of the forum readers as EVERYONE knows that Fork have been at war with your tribe since December.

Hopefully your new offensive will be more successful this time. It sure was fun watching your nuke nobles go splat on Ben's walls WAY BACK IN EARLY DECEMBER... lol I sure hope people post war stats from the moment Beyond players were recruited into Fork as that is when this war started.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96929

I'm going to love been at war with Beyond !!! bring it on !!

DeletedUser96004

This wraps it up nicely.

As for Fork not declaring on Beyond, everyone knew that Fork were at war the moment Fork recruited Beyond's players in K24. You know it, I know and everyone here knows it. KK, you made the decision to side with Manic who were at war with Fork. Hence you were at war with Fork from that moment onwards.

Don't get us wrong, we're more than happy to war you. When did we say we didn't want to war you?? I think our actions of recruiting your players made that abundantly clear to you. Your words to us in skype were extremely clear, so we acted on it and you've been butt hurt ever since. But nooooooo.... fork are backstabbing and untrustworthy people. Shit we didn't have diplomacy with your tribe and we weren't about to put any in place at any time. We were allied to OW!... YOUR enemy at the time... lol. If we were allied to your enemy and had no diplomacy directly with Beyond, how did we screw Beyond over as you like to repeat OVER AND OVER like a parrot all the time?????

Polly want a cracker...

As for official declarations on the Externals... go look at W12 where DNY took on Oots. Not a single war declaration was made but it was the defining war of that world. I know you are a forum troll, so you clearly were missing out on your daily fix of trolling and you simply waited until you had a positive gain on war caps for this week and decided to declare. Please don't insult the intelligence of the forum readers as EVERYONE knows that Fork have been at war with your tribe since December.

Hopefully your new offensive will be more successful this time. It sure was fun watching your nuke nobles go splat on Ben's walls WAY BACK IN EARLY DECEMBER... lol I sure hope people post war stats from the moment Beyond players were recruited into Fork as that is when this war started.

These are silly points, We all know that Honour sided with Fork, it doesnt mean Manic are at war with Honour? seriously? use your head Brad.

DeletedUser

tired of seeing this back and forth arguing about pointless facts.

Beyond, is now officially at war with fork, what is the honest point of you guys trying to make a point saying it started months ago or anything?

Truth is, we started attacking each other, then fork being worried recruited a few beyond players to take k24 by recruiting, not by skill or nobling.

Yes you took some villages, mainly for the fact that you recruited around a few players closing them off from any close support beyond could have gotten to them.

No you havnt done a good job at actually penetrating the frontline, and thats your problem, you have a big head because you cut off some players and nobled them, how about you come at use and try and take the frontline?

We have already proven our point, we have atatcked iwm and look at his odd, theres a reason its so high, because we have pumped troops into him, and thats how a tribe works, we got together and we are fighting as a tribe, not in a personal war between players, grow up, and just accept that we are at war, get over it and prove your point with troops, and not crying like girls and when the starting date was.

+1

DeletedUser

Because we're supposed to keep unsat, yellow accounts in the tribe? It's one thing to lose villages, it's another to go inactive. Ask anyone in Beyond, they'll tell you the same. If you go yellow, you're not going to be kept in the tribe, regardless of whether you're being attacked or not.

You can't honestly tell me that Seany is a yellow, unsat account, considering it's been launching at me to clear troops for you to internal. :icon_rolleyes:

If you guys wanted a war to include stats from back on 'X' day, why didn't you declare then? Beyond declared now because this is when the war is starting for us. We couldn't have declared if we weren't already at war. :icon_idea:

How do I know Isaw was yellow? Pretty convenient once I started attacking him, he suddenly became yellow.
And Where did I ever say Seany was yellow? I think I actually said "However, I'm not here to make excuses for Seany" So let's not get ahead of ourselves. :icon_rolleyes:

However, it's interesting you declare war once you find one of our lesser active accounts ey? You really doubting your tribe that much, you're trying to tip the stats as much as possible?

Erm, wasn't the same logic used when FORK booted Nuke on Fire...? So thats an extra hundred takes for Manic then...

What the hell has this got to do with NoF? I don't believe we've kicked Shauny, look he's still in FORK. :icon_idea: And am I really going to have to go into detail with the whole story? However, before Mr.Mod get's unhappy, I'll kindly ask you to answer that question in PM.

These are silly points, We all know that Honour sided with Fork, it doesnt mean Manic are at war with Honour? seriously? use your head Brad.

Classic. A MANIC player telling someone to use their head? I've seen everything now.

DeletedUser

this war was started official or not once those players were recruiting and the in fighting between them started. The real reason why Fork didnt declare on beyond is that your not even worth the effort of coming up with a decent pnp!

DeletedUser

Beyond had a large front with us. The moment they told us that they would side with Manic, we knew we had to act. This is not like Honor and Fork. You don't share a frontline with Honor.

Simple enough for you???

DeletedUser96004

Beyond had a large front with us. The moment they told us that they would side with Manic, we knew we had to act. This is not like Honor and Fork. You don't share a frontline with Honor.

Simple enough for you???

Sorry if your willing to base your diplomacy on assumptions then be my guest... it will just be another thing to add to the list of forks many weaknesses.

musological

Just give it up faaaark, no one's exactly unbiased here and your attempts to re-write the pasts with shoulda woulda coulda he said she said is just so irrelevant.

Who cares about yesterday, it's tomorrow you guys should be worrying about.

Here's to a good clean bloody war! Long may it last ;-)

DeletedUser

Sorry if your willing to base your diplomacy on assumptions then be my guest... it will just be another thing to add to the list of forks many weaknesses.
Please don't patronise me buddy. You would have done the exact same thing in regards to Beyond if you were in Fork and you know it. Consider having a tribe to your north, who you have no diplomacy with, is also the enemy of your ally and they proceed to tell you that they are siding with YOUR enemy. You do the math.

We've been over this too many times. We hate Beyond, they hate us. They think we screwed them over (dunno how though and this is my whole point) and we knew Beyond were siding with our main enemy... Simple.

Let's just see how the stats pan out over the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

Please don't patronise me buddy. You would have done the exact same thing in regards to Beyond if you were in Fork and you know it. Consider having a tribe to your north, who you have no diplomacy with, is also the enemy of your ally and they proceed to tell you that they are siding with YOUR enemy. You do the math.

We've been over this too many times. We hate Beyond, they hate us. They think we screwed them over (dunno how though and this is my whole point) and we knew Beyond were siding with our main enemy... Simple.

+1

good luck to both sides

musological

It's just this chicken or egg argument: did we side with Manic because you screwed (by using spies and recruiting our players AND forcing us to make a choice — we don't respond to threats) us; or did you screw us because we were going to side with Manic?

Or is it a just a self-fulfiling continuum of mutual antipathy carried upwards in its own vicious circle?

Or is that all old news, swiftly becoming less and less relevant with each passing day and each new attack?

You had a good surprise start with poaching players and picking off dead accounts, but we have been leading you guys on stats over the past month with ever increasing momentum.

You say the war has been going on since then, and although it is true that you did pick the fight back then, the war starts now!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's just this chicken or egg argument: did we side with Manic because you screwed (by using spies and recruiting our players AND forcing us to make a choice — we don't respond to threats) us; or did you screw us because we were going to side with Manic?

Or is it a just a self-fulfiling continuum of mutual antipathy carried upwards in its own vicious circle?

Or is that all old news, swiftly becoming less and less relevant with each passing day and each new attack?

You had a good surprise start with poaching players and picking off dead accounts, but we have been leading you guys on stats over the past month with ever increasing momentum.

You say the war has been going on since then, and although it's true that you did pick the fight back then, the war starts now!
People fail to realise that Beyond were not even on Fork's radar until KK decided to put his tribe right in Fork's sights by telling us he would side with Manic. If he had said Beyond would remain neutral in regards to the Fork v Manic war, things would have been completely different.

Did we screw over Beyond? As I said earlier, you do the math.

DeletedUser

You say the war has been going on since then, and although it is true that you did pick the fight back then, the war starts now!

it seems everyone needs to put their two cents and drag this thru the gutter before it will die, maybe before posting again show us some progress done in this following week if you can accomplish anything:icon_rolleyes:

musological

Side 1:
Tribes: Beyond
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 44
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 548,051
Side 2: 392,607
Difference: 155,444

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Beyond
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 7
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 292,612
Side 2: 66,454
Difference: 226,158

chart

DeletedUser96519

grow up, and just accept that we are at war, get over it and prove your point with troops, and not crying like girls and when the starting date was.

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

TO ALL THE PEOPLE COMMENTING ON HOW THIS WAR STARTED MONTHS AGO WHEN WE DECIDED TO JOIN MANIC.

that is not how wars work. Australia did not send troops into Iraq or Afghanistan When America sent troops in EVEN when they had an alliance with America to start with, the invasion into Iraq from Australia is different to the invasion by the Americans,

SAME RULES APPLY HERE.

L2war before you comment about thinks that are irrelevant.

DeletedUser

TO ALL THE PEOPLE COMMENTING ON HOW THIS WAR STARTED MONTHS AGO WHEN WE DECIDED TO JOIN MANIC.

that is not how wars work. Australia did not send troops into Iraq or Afghanistan When America sent troops in EVEN when they had an alliance with America to start with, the invasion into Iraq from Australia is different to the invasion by the Americans,

SAME RULES APPLY HERE.

L2war before you comment about thinks that are irrelevant.

I think we got passed this already:icon_rolleyes:
instead of blabbering about past points and beating the issue to death and making another tread full of empty threats
just show w58 that your bite is as bad as your bark if not then then get lost

DeletedUser

i dont want to "get lost". cannibals might try eat me..

im just pointing out facts that people going on about this are not the most intelligent people in this game..

im not exactly on the frontline but im going to be doing my best to get out there.