From the K34 peaceful lands

DeletedUser

Listen to this if you wish while you read: [spoil]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9I8ZUwKpc[/spoil]

From the peaceful and green land of K34, the rim has slowly expanded into a semi core and the llamas were eating grass as usual. They were growing in numbers, some dying of old age, others quitting for other worlds but a few remained to remember how a perfect country looks like. Peace is a 5 letter word with a million hopes, but it only takes a few stones to block sunlight. What if that paradise land was just a dream?

images

Here we are now, facing a new kind of player. Coming from the south, a unusual threat yet very strong emerged and came to pry into our continent. Their recent recruits haven't gone unnoticed and their attempts of recruitment from the llamas were quite intriguing. We of course mailed their diplomat wanting to start talking on the matter only to realize, they were merely seeing us a brown dots on the grass as they ignore our mails.

en82

From dust, that Llama tribe was founded and accumulated players from what they could find to create what it is today. Above the best or, by proving themselves, they slowly gained dominance in that area and now, will it be enough? .Ex. has arrived and are not really known for peaceful behavior. 63 villages vs 189, 181K vs 727K points, numbers are not looking good for the llamas but war seems inevitable. Now marching towards destiny, officially joining the world diplomacy in an attempt to stop the expansion north of the expendables, the impossible must be achieved.

images

We've built what K34 is today and we intend to defend our home and our interests. We don't have the premium points on our side, nor the experience of a full scale war in this world but, we do have the will, loyalty and perseverance. Whether your ranked #2 or #20, this game is still called Tribalwars and would it be our last stand, a chance for .Ex. to prove they deserve their rank or become a slow victory around the K34 line to maintain peace, games on. Have fun.

DeletedUser115558

Interesting PnP , Good Efforts

Still a chance of Peace or War Declared ?

DeletedUser116463

good dec and first tribal dec of W82 external forum.

Good Luck to both tribes. This must be a good war.

DeletedUser

Really nice declaration. Saw some good ones on world 30 but this is a nice read to music...nice touch.

Old Hobby

I always love a good PnP, especially ones that bring a tear to my eye. Bravo mate, bravo.

DeletedUser

Congrats Golteb for the first Blood. Hats off to suicidal as well, I love you my fellow llamas. 2 villages against 0, we're off to a good start.

DeletedUser

We demand stats so I will help you with your first round of them :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Llama
Side 2:
Tribes: .Ex.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 19
Difference: 15

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,829
Side 2: 55,018
Difference: 41,189

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,619
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8,619

chart

DeletedUser92795

It shows when someone puts some effort into their PnP. Glad to see it too.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Since I am a neutral party I will post them :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Llama
Side 2:
Tribes: .Ex.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 59
Difference: 40

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3