From the K34 peaceful lands

DeletedUser

Listen to this if you wish while reading: [spoil]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6AWyjyaklo[/spoil]

While the days passed and the war decimates the lands of K34, the smell of burned grass enrages our fellow llamas. It seems .ex. isn't learning their lesson. They keep recruiting, always further on the rim, players to replace the one's they lose. Whether we make them quit the game or they quit for some internal reasons .Ex. doesn't seem as strong as expected for a #2 ranked tribe. Quite a few victories are surprisingly piling up for the llamas in this uneven matchup. You could say, that is a significant boost of morale on our side!

The opening and first battle:

Of course, this one started a little before the official declaration but the main action remained at the very first days of the war. Consumo, a southern K34 player was under heavy fire by Llamas and received some very limited support from what we've seen. After a constant 3 or 4 days of incomings, his villages started to fall one by one. He of course quit the game afterwards and .Ex. was active enough to dismiss him before we were done rimming his 4 villages. 1 player down in favor of the llamas. Reports are already expired but the legendary defense of Crabby crab killed his nuke and nobles while he was trying to retaliate. With more than 4K axes, in his nuke, that was the deadly hit that probably triggered his tragic departure from the world.

.Ex. retaliates

Of course, this was a wake up call for .ex. so they had to do something. This is how they decided to recruit players such as Walmart security in the north to strengthen their position and replace their losses. Stats were slowly deviating in their opponent's favor even though they had a great start against SCAR. Still to this day, they remain in the lead with 11 captures and 10 losses but, considering they had significant allies joining the war such as CGIDA family and BALE while SCAR was left alone until llamas joined 5 days in the war, this isn't at all impressive stats.

Zoddah

One of those recruits, Lord Bloodylife, is clearly a pp-player having now accumulated 8 villages with a 9k points main in an area than normally, at most in an amazing startup you'd have 2. The rim isn't yet as developped as the core. As he recently sided alongsside .ex. he launched a quick surprise attack on our mate Zoddah. The llamas quickly responded and saved his village from certain death as it was a 8 village account against a 2k points account.

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/a6845f5fc47522659c57a46f315608a8[/spoil]

Brilliant defense once again for the llamas. That was the main trigger to actually direct our retaliation his way but, due to distance mainly, some other events happened in between.

ZainZ and Pandahat

In the meantime, some fakes were sent to llamas and, hidden in those, an actual train from pandahat was sent to Zainz village in south-western K34. That was the beginning of the first and single victory from .ex. yet on our tribe. Noticing it too late, and barely missing our support windows by minutes, our fellow llama got rimmed. However, we still had to avenge him so a recap was planned and, succesfully, fatmoomoo conquered the village. This event brought the stats up to 3-1 officially in llamas favor (without counting the 2 extra villages lost from Consumo). 1 llama down and 1 .ex. down.

Internal problems?

As some players were leaving .ex., it came to our attention that, finally, they might not be as solid as we thought. They remain very strong players im sure but with Baldrof, Furtoton or drunk monkey only to name a few, leaving .ex., it clearly suggested their structure was lacking something. Also, we received intriguing mails from Lord bloodylife as he was asking a spot to join the llamas. Maybe him losing a nuke and being under heavy fire now with hundreds of incomings had also something to do with it... From what he seemed to say, some other intriguing information such as the presence of a spy in the llama tribe working for .ex. made me think even lower of our opponent. Not only they had a spy to leak information, but they were failing to take us out even with that help. Thanks anyway for the offer Lord bloodylife but we intend to take out our opponents without using spies. Also, on a side note, the recruiting continues in K34 for .ex. with now Kevurmo joining their ranks.

Lord bloody life operation To be finished.

Meanwhile, with for most of our members a 48 hour trip to reach his villages, the operation landed on Lord Bloodylife and is still ongoing. Even with a fair warning and a full 48 notice with nobles incoming, they failed to take them out and barely succeeded sniping the last noble of the train leaving him with 22 loyalty villages in the north.

[spoil]CKpVOyVFbW4swzBszQM/+cf8WYjrhRqw01EFQNcGRVc1NBlsSffDOvbqonyVFbWdejOU3eZRuYMk+GqXnuz/dxXn5qVKqFlpvQMAWIxgdLDFgrjzeKoT4dyBbC41D37sx03Xu4ChpD4EtR2X5OiD4WwF+z3g3fFYq2bHbqF2KENsktPlCNRCqd5BP9ND9iEnaLzepDte3WYbqT0cZ8yBolFKfBhVVa/B7+uNRjk5oNMeXYMCJIMp4IHD6xsNqd71mAsz0jte6wvZkneXjo8snj18Na9NF0pZgGaGrisCYWG6p5lO6zbTEWU+MWfpqcWSvQ==[/spoil]

Airjardyn23

Simultaneously, Airjardyn23 decides to launch a suprise attack on lord chase chapel. I hate using spies but, having been tipped off by Lord bloodylife, we had to use this information as we knew that, .ex. was actively spying on us anyway. We quickly sent support and, yet again managed an incredible defence to take his nukes and nobles out.

[spoil][spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/de917f7db02a7e9f24c08658dea92df3[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/11652bcf4bdfe75a6d967555d8252e79[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/e845b1cce04da013f9e0d955defde64e[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/95f02ca7edb6011592d51255fcf5d9c4[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/e845b1cce04da013f9e0d955defde64e[/spoil][/spoil]

The war is not over, this might only be the beginning, but often in tribalwars, the start has a big impact in any conflict. Ill be back in the future for further updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3932

Good job.

One of your links is wrong though :)

little tip though. If you show the amount of def lost, it is easy to work out the amount of def it had to begin with. So either hide both, or hide neither.

Your 'stacking' seems a little weak to be honest, but I guess if your given very short notice, then your doing well.

Keep up the good work, and keeping us informed :icon_smile:

PS. Why did Lord Bloodylife send cats to target the farm with his nobles. Either you noble a village, or you cat it. Not point in damaging a village you want. What an idiot :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lol, if you want to sort out the troops we have, be my guest its probably not accurate anymore. Theres only 2 tribes for whom those numbers matters and its Llamas and .ex. (which they both have the reports of). Considering the short notices and the age of K34 (which is still a couple of weeks younger than the rest of the world) I am pretty proud of my llamas. We are also outnumbered having only 1/4 of their forces.

DeletedUser

Listen to this if you wish while reading: [spoil]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6AWyjyaklo[/spoil]

While the days passed and the war decimates the lands of K34, the smell of burned grass enrages our fellow llamas. It seems .ex. isn't learning their lesson. They keep recruiting, always further on the rim, players to replace the one's they lose. Whether we make them quit the game or they quit for some internal reasons .Ex. doesn't seem as strong as expected for a #2 ranked tribe. Quite a few victories are surprisingly piling up for the llamas in this uneven matchup. You could say, that is a significant boost of morale on our side!

The opening and first battle:

Of course, this one started a little before the official declaration but the main action remained at the very first days of the war. Consumo, a southern K34 player was under heavy fire by Llamas and received some very limited support from what we've seen. After a constant 3 or 4 days of incomings, his villages started to fall one by one. He of course quit the game afterwards and .Ex. was active enough to dismiss him before we were done rimming his 4 villages. 1 player down in favor of the llamas. Reports are already expired but the legendary defense of Crabby crab killed his nuke and nobles while he was trying to retaliate. With more than 4K axes, in his nuke, that was the deadly hit that probably triggered his tragic departure from the world.

.Ex. retaliates

Of course, this was a wake up call for .ex. so they had to do something. This is how they decided to recruit players such as Walmart security in the north to strengthen their position and replace their losses. Stats were slowly deviating in their opponent's favor even though they had a great start against SCAR. Still to this day, they remain in the lead with 11 captures and 10 losses but, considering they had significant allies joining the war such as CGIDA family and BALE while SCAR was left alone until llamas joined 5 days in the war, this isn't at all impressive stats.

Zoddah

One of those recruits, Lord Bloodylife, is clearly a pp-player having now accumulated 8 villages with a 9k points main in an area than normally, at most in an amazing startup you'd have 2. The rim isn't yet as developped as the core. As he recently sided alongsside .ex. he launched a quick surprise attack on our mate Zoddah. The llamas quickly responded and saved his village from certain death as it was a 8 village account against a 2k points account.

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/a6845f5fc47522659c57a46f315608a8[/spoil]

Brilliant defense once again for the llamas. That was the main trigger to actually direct our retaliation his way but, due to distance mainly, some other events happened in between.

ZainZ and Pandahat

In the meantime, some fakes were sent to llamas and, hidden in those, an actual train from pandahat was sent to Zainz village in south-western K34. That was the beginning of the first and single victory from .ex. yet on our tribe. Noticing it too late, and barely missing our support windows by minutes, our fellow llama got rimmed. However, we still had to avenge him so a recap was planned and, succesfully, fatmoomoo conquered the village. This event brought the stats up to 3-1 officially in llamas favor (without counting the 2 extra villages lost from Consumo). 1 llama down and 1 .ex. down.

Internal problems?

As some players were leaving .ex., it came to our attention that, finally, they might not be as solid as we thought. They remain very strong players im sure but with Baldrof, Furtoton or drunk monkey only to name a few, leaving .ex., it clearly suggested their structure was lacking something. Also, we received intriguing mails from Lord bloodylife as he was asking a spot to join the llamas. Maybe him losing a nuke and being under heavy fire now with hundreds of incomings had also something to do with it... From what he seemed to say, some other intriguing information such as the presence of a spy in the llama tribe working for .ex. made me think even lower of our opponent. Not only they had a spy to leak information, but they were failing to take us out even with that help. Thanks anyway for the offer Lord bloodylife but we intend to take out our opponents without using spies. Also, on a side note, the recruiting continues in K34 for .ex. with now Kevurmo joining their ranks.

Lord bloody life operation To be finished.

Meanwhile, with for most of our members a 48 hour trip to reach his villages, the operation landed on Lord Bloodylife and is still ongoing. Even with a fair warning and a full 48 notice with nobles incoming, they failed to take them out and barely succeeded sniping the last noble of the train leaving him with 22 loyalty villages in the north.

[spoil]CKpVOyVFbW4swzBszQM/+cf8WYjrhRqw01EFQNcGRVc1NBlsSffDOvbqonyVFbWdejOU3eZRuYMk+GqXnuz/dxXn5qVKqFlpvQMAWIxgdLDFgrjzeKoT4dyBbC41D37sx03Xu4ChpD4EtR2X5OiD4WwF+z3g3fFYq2bHbqF2KENsktPlCNRCqd5BP9ND9iEnaLzepDte3WYbqT0cZ8yBolFKfBhVVa/B7+uNRjk5oNMeXYMCJIMp4IHD6xsNqd71mAsz0jte6wvZkneXjo8snj18Na9NF0pZgGaGrisCYWG6p5lO6zbTEWU+MWfpqcWSvQ==[/spoil]

Airjardyn23

Simultaneously, Airjardyn23 decides to launch a suprise attack on lord chase chapel. I hate using spies but, having been tipped off by Lord bloodylife, we had to use this information as we knew that, .ex. was actively spying on us anyway. We quickly sent support and, yet again managed an incredible defence to take his nukes and nobles out.

[spoil][spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/de917f7db02a7e9f24c08658dea92df3[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/11652bcf4bdfe75a6d967555d8252e79[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/e845b1cce04da013f9e0d955defde64e[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/95f02ca7edb6011592d51255fcf5d9c4[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/e845b1cce04da013f9e0d955defde64e[/spoil][/spoil]

The war is not over, this might only be the beginning, but often in tribalwars, the start has a big impact in any conflict. Ill be back in the future for further updates.

+5 =)

DeletedUser115558

Not Impressive At ALL .EX

Good Work llamas

Its better if Nobles trains were sniped rather loosing those defenses,
Its better if after sniping a backtime launched (fake one also create panic) and sent out real and fakes matching with backtime on other .ex members,

Just my thought.

DeletedUser

Considering we now have a tribe monitoring our every move (posting all of our tribe changes on the forums, etc..., and insinuating that's it's a sign of some "impending doom" - and borderline insinuating it has anything to do with the actions of their tribe - it's necessary for me to post here.

I liked the PNP and thought it was a breath of fresh air - it was different.
I read it all the way till' the end, then realized llama was declaring on .ex.?

I hate to sound ungracious, but to be frank, nothing that has happened between the two tribes is worth boasting about, yet - other than for entertainment purposes, but hey, these forums could use the material.

Most of our attention goes towards warring SCAR - ie BlackFlags; Heartless Fools (I know you don't care about that, but pretty sure you knew that and it made your decision easier).

Note:
I do appreciate llama bringing to my attention, the fact that we had a player offering them resources/villages etc.. to spy for them - I haven't seen any of these conversations, just heard rumors of them etc.. - but that was admirable.

----------------

The tribe changes that were listed, happened for various reasons - some were as simple as swapping resources with non tribe members, but none of it had to do with llama - with all due respect^^

Some others were kicked for not meeting the tribes requirements, and after being kicked, were immediately recruited by SCAR. As SCAR has very lofty expectations and their only purpose here is to screw .ex. over - so they'll recruit anyone basically. SCARS only requirement upon joining, is that the player have a heart beat and semi-good blood pressure.

I do hope hope this declaration was a result of a few invites in "your k", and the lack of a response from .ex. leadership, and not because heartless/black flags corrupted you - as, before this declaration I was a pretty big fan of llama - and it would break my heart to see that happen :(

AG

DeletedUser

Ill admit, talking about the players leaving could have been a little exaggeration on some degree but, as you said, there's only so much content you can provide and that remains the heart of politics and propaganda. We are not monitoring particularly .ex. but, considering now that we are literally surrounded by .ex. players and at war with them, you'll probably understand our interest. K34 density is not the one a core K could have and, while it probably remains negligible on some degree for .ex., from our point of view, it is much bigger. We don't have the luxury to have even 2-3 villages per member and, winning 4 in that context seemed quite big. We aim to defeat all your new recruits in the area since it disturbed our continent and brought a sudden new player on the diplomatic scene. We pretty much considered your recruitment a war declaration or, a we don't care about you statement.

Ill hope you take this war seriously, this is basically an ultimatum and we intend to claim K34 as a whole. When .ex. stayed in K44, we even had a NAP proposal sent to Kodaa thinking there could be a way to work around it. Sure, Scar (the norseman) messaged us to join the war but we only joined it on our terms and, beside sharing the same enemy, there's absolutely nothing happening between our 2 tribes. I dont think a single member from my tribe even had a conversation with heartless fool or blackflag if it reassures you. Whether Scar even existed or not, there was only 1 logical way to play it from there if you look at the map. We were forced by your tribe into this conflict so we tried to solve the problem the best we could. That meant, not waiting to declare because we obviously have no way to compete with your growth. The best case scenario was to hit now.

DeletedUser110490

Hmm, to my recollection we've only got one ex-.Ex. member since the war began, and then there's heartlessfool who's standards obviously go past having a pulse otherwise your tribes numerous attempts to rim him would've been far more successful, or at least forced us to have to send real support to him.

If you want to talk low recruitment standards Amish, we've had quite a few unaggressive, P2W players and even pointwhores poached from us before I was leading things here right after I joined. .Ex.'s only requirement for recruitment seems to be a hefty amount of points and previous allegiance to another tribe.

And please don't lump us in with Black Flags. I'd say I want Flags rimmed far more than I want any faceless tribe toppled; anyone who has had prolonged exposure to him can probably understand why.

DeletedUser

Hmm, to my recollection we've only got one ex-.Ex. member since the war began, and then there's heartlessfool who's standards obviously go past having a pulse otherwise your tribes numerous attempts to rim him would've been far more successful, or at least forced us to have to send real support to him.

If you want to talk low recruitment standards Amish, we've had quite a few unaggressive, P2W players and even pointwhores poached from us before I was leading things here right after I joined. .Ex.'s only requirement for recruitment seems to be a hefty amount of points and previous allegiance to another tribe.

And please don't lump us in with Black Flags. I'd say I want Flags rimmed far more than I want any faceless tribe toppled; anyone who has had prolonged exposure to him can probably understand why.

I was talking about the player we recently kicked, that you recently recruited (as that is what he posted earlier - that I was responding to):

As some players were leaving .ex., it came to our attention that, finally, they might not be as solid as we thought. They remain very strong players im sure but with Baldrof

You not even knowing he was an .ex. member is exactly my point; You have a few .ex. members, btw. If we were to kick a member tomorrow (for whatever reason) - I dunno, let's say he had 0 troops and didn't have access to a keyboard, SCAR would recruit them.

Black flags - as recently as a few weeks ago, was working with you guys. He betrayed you? Cant say I didn't see that one coming.

DeletedUser110490

The "one ex-.Ex. member during the war" that I was referring to was in fact Baldrof, and you've had several recent dismissals who I have made no attempt to recruit so your theory has already fallen flat.

Black Flags may have been working locally with one or two of my guys without my knowledge but I think it'd be more accurate to say we were working with one or two UND players locally.

Black Flags we did not, as a tribe, work with. He tried to enlist my help several times but insulted me and my members repeatedly on many occasions, something I do not respond well to from somebody who is trying to enlist our help in the same breath.

We never had any tribal diplomacy with UND and the only help we gave them was locally in mutual beneficial arrangements, without going through Black Flags who has been on my block list for several weeks; I can however understand the possible confusion as he did outright lie to several tribes that I know of, including BALE, and told them that SCAR and UND were allies to try and enlist their help, a fact I also set Hugho of BALE straight on when it came to my attention.

As I said he did try to arrange and alliance, both with .Ex. and before that with TBS, but for the reasons mentioned and many more (not the least of which being that he seemed to change his mind at the flip of a coin and came across as a very dishonest player, telling me he had alliances with tribes I knew he didn't have alliances with to try and convince me for a start off) I turned him down flat.

DeletedUser

The "one ex-.Ex. member during the war" that I was referring to was in fact Baldrof, and you've had several recent dismissals who I have made no attempt to recruit so your theory has already fallen flat.

Black Flags may have been working locally with one or two of my guys without my knowledge but I think it'd be more accurate to say we were working with one or two UND players locally.

Black Flags we did not, as a tribe, work with. He tried to enlist my help several times but insulted me and my members repeatedly on many occasions, something I do not respond well to from somebody who is trying to enlist our help in the same breath.

We never had any tribal diplomacy with UND and the only help we gave them was locally in mutual beneficial arrangements, without going through Black Flags who has been on my block list for several weeks; I can however understand the possible confusion as he did outright lie to several tribes that I know of, including BALE, and told them that SCAR and UND were allies to try and enlist their help, a fact I also set Hugho of BALE straight on when it came to my attention.

As I said he did try to arrange and alliance, both with .Ex. and before that with TBS, but for the reasons mentioned and many more (not the least of which being that he seemed to change his mind at the flip of a coin and came across as a very dishonest player, telling me he had alliances with tribes I knew he didn't have alliances with to try and convince me for a start off) I turned him down flat.

Go on the Norse!!

Black Flags begs me on a daily to join Jager.. Someone eat him up please ^.^

- Nubzz

DeletedUser110490

Is he still on the begging stages or has he moved on to the insults and self-praise stages yet?

He's a weird one, I heard that when he allied with Farmer he demanded the duke over there change the tribes name to something he liked so you might get that too :p

Don't do it though, Jager is an important part of a healthy breakfast.

DeletedUser110490

What can I say? It's always 5 o'clock somewhere.

Also, people who eat popcorn are noobs.

DeletedUser

*takes out a popcorn* "ooohhh this is good! i wam more! throw em axes, lcs, nosebleed...ermmm.. I mean nobles! yeah! fight!..." *eats pop-corn*

DeletedUser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qcoF27iOr4

images

From the peaceful lands of K34, the impossible was actually achieved. As the sun rises, destiny lied into llamas paws as peace was restored. With 7 out of 7 .ex. players out, from being outnumbered 4 to 1 and entirely surrounded, the recruitment of .Ex. can now be considered a complete failure. Their drop from rank 2 to 5 and our raise from rank 20 to 14 is now allowing us to rightfully claim K34 and a big portion of the north-western hemisphere. On top of it, even northern K44 was lost for .ex. and, it almost seems as they were flying from the llamas as multiple concerns about upcoming llama's operations were being shared. Well, I guess that strategy works as now, the frontline is not even on llamas reach (or barely). This almost forces us out of the war but it wasn't planned we'd gain so much ground within a 10 days frame.

en82

We however still remember their past actions and their spy harboring of Lord bloodylife (who lost his main villages by the way now). Since we are winning the war and do not easily forgive or stop things half way, we have still no intention to come to a peaceful conclusion. However, we would always consider a surrender and negotiations if that was what they'd desire but as they still tend to kick players losing villages instead of dealing with the situation (new example, Kevurmo) I wouldn't be surprised we wouldn't be able to reach an agreement. I am sure there is always other valid reasons behind every departures, losses and etc but the general idea still remains right now that, whether or not they consider the llama's action a cause for them, it definitively looks that way. We've accomplished our goal and got rid of the threat and I can only hope this ex tribe, now renamed Sol under their new leadership, come out stronger than what we faced. As of right now, we are still waiting for them to prove anything or send attacks towards their northern foes to backup their top rank.

llonely-llama-demotivational-poster-1246050428.jpg

With now 15 gains for Sol in the war and (24) losses officially, this is a drastic switch of power in K44. From what I remembered when Llamas actually join the conflict, it was 11 gains for Sol and only 4 losses. They are also still backed up by the CGIDA family which actually have proven themselves a good opponent now as they have 8 gains for only 2 losses. Generally, with such good allies, the number advantage and higher ranked tribe, we'd expect much more from the declaring party that .Ex. was. They have brought this upon themselves and their growth has definitively been haltered. Nothing is won yet though as the stats are now 23 for Sol, CGIDA, DACGI, BALE against 27 for Llamas and SCAR.

[spoil]1 Llamas and Scar 27 wins 23 losses 624.306 ODA 1.002.456 ODD
2 Sol, CGIDA family, Bale 23 wins 27 losses 699.259 ODA 650.169 ODD[/spoil]

To me, from this point, K44 can only get more and more interesting. Kudos to AG (aka Ko-pess) for restructuring the tribe and I wish everybody good luck and to continue having fun! This is only a game afterall. I will come back in the future with further developments. In the meantime, stay tuned, we never know what is going to happen next.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to comment on one thing -- as most of this seems to be the same stuff from the original post.

You stated we've been kicking players who've been losing villages...

LordBloodyLife was kicked for attacking tribe members. He took it in his own hands to attack players that weren't contributing in the war -- ironically a couple of the players you guys recruited from us.

Nearly all of the rest left the tribe.

Some of them had left and joined War! (who'd been attacking us to up there too) or even llamah(after being attacked by them), which seemed bizarre.

But as far as kicking for stats, I feel I have grasp of what's going on without looking at them.

Other tribes have been helping us clean house-- by recruiting our dead weight. But kicking for stats, that's a common/boring argument in every war, I could point out examples of SCAR doing it, but really, who wants to ramble on about that for 3 pages.

AG

DeletedUser117702

You actually kick people :O This is not how you play tw, you pick a tribe and merge and when that's done you pick another and merge and so on, before you know it, you've won. Kicking people is taking a step back, think of the points!