From the K34 peaceful lands

DeletedUser

Having effectively rimmed 3-4 members of Ex/SoL by myself I can tell everyone firsthand that they are the hugest pointwhores I have ever seen. The villages were so free that I doubled my points during an OP on me that lasted over a week where I got to rank 4 OD and had a minimum of 20 incomings every day.This is just disgraceful, I would kill myself if I were the leader of your tribe or the organizer of the OP.

[I missed this post, so sorry mods for posting back to back.]

This is more your imagination running wild, as nothing here is even in in the "realm" of being accurate. Not even close.

Having effectively rimmed 3-4 members of Ex/SoL by myself I can tell everyone firsthand that they are the hugest pointwhores I have ever seen. The villages were so free

Every village that you took, you had tribe mates clearing for you -- that is why they were so empty, free for you maybe, but not so free for your tribe mates. Ghenghiz Domz especially, does a lot of clearing for you guys, he's a really good player - without him, this war would be over already.

where I got to rank 4 OD and had a minimum of 20 incomings every day

Your OD may have skyrocketed, but it's because you didn't dodge anything (you left your troops in your village to be cleared - even offense, and that's enough to gain a lot of OD.

https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/826e7b2fbc0786ca9c919bfc8a5073b5

Reinnyy who is being sat by one your guys (I assume he quit and passed his sit)
This is incorrect, this player is not being sat. You just made this up off the top of your head LOL, I mean, what makes you think he quit and has a sitter - I think you are hoping he quit :p

Sillywabbitz is now selling all his res for pp on market
Have you ever heard of flipping resources? - it's almost the same concept as flipping a house, but you're using resources.

This is just disgraceful, I would kill myself if I were the leader of your tribe or the organizer of the OP.

It wasn't an op, just a couple of players clearing you. You did snipe some nobles (nice job).

As to the rest, I wouldn't throw around comments like that so carelessly, you never know what some people here have been through. This is a game, come on now.

As the Duke, here are my thoughts:

It's been the tale of two worlds here - the tale of two tribes. One that couldn't get out of it's own way (from day 1) and Two, a war hardened tight-knit unit that has emerged here recently, that has been doing a lot of damage.

Vultures have been circling the sky. We've lost a lot of people -- and while that hasn't made a difference in our war efforts (I actually think it's been addition by subtraction) - we are now more effective than the version of us with all the points - earlier in the world).

I think you guys are getting frustrated, are like "why isn't this ending, wth, why isn't this ending!" - you've noticed an uptick in activity and coordination (are hitting stacks) and are starting to worry. As evidence by trying to recruit our top 3 players -and many others, and even trying to talk our friends CGI out of helping us.

Stop trying to weasel your way out of this war, stop blowing smoke up the assess of the readers here.

This isn't my first rodeo, come correct or don't come at all.
AG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Attacking multiple players in the tribe is not reason enough to kick somebody?

He has quite an Ego or a death wish/quit wish...i think :icon_biggrin:

Also, I am not going to kick someone for using premium points on a world that suggests it. There are a lot of players who are using premium points and that's their right. That's just silly.

+1 I totally agree mate :)

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll admit the (kicking) word might have been unaccurate but whatever reason they were gone still proves my point. Sol lost so much ground. I personally dont care about the war stats themselves as its only a mathematical formula ingame.

Attacking tribemates is a reason to kick but, the fact that it had to go down up to this way was my main concern. Of course I didn't sent you the whole mails about bloodylife, that intro was just a proof he was talking to us. When Airdjyn sent his 2 nukes within 1 hour and half range and hit stacked villages, that should have been your proof... I was not going to send you the whole mail including the other information we knew but I guess, we should forget that debate as hes gone and I personally do not hold those week and a half mails anymore in my mailbox.

Just a clarification, I dont mind players using pp at all, that wasn't the purpose of the post. That mention was only to portrait that specific player.

Im not really frustrated, I just like to debate in general, thats kinda why I first started that thread. + It helps me improve my english a little more.

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll admit the (kicking) word might have been unaccurate but whatever reason they were gone still proves my point. Sol lost so much ground. I personally dont care about the war stats themselves as its only a mathematical formula ingame.

We've lost a lot of ground - that much I've admitted, but I think it's been addition by subtraction. You were - for whatever reason - trying to make the point that I kicked those players to stat preserve, when I clearly did not.

I didn't want a 3 page argument about stat preserving - I made that statement earlier in the thread, and here we are, arguing about stat preserving. Neither .Ex./SoL or llamas has stat preserved, but there is one tribe in this war, that is scared to death - to let the public see that the war is clearly slipping out of their hands, and the rest of the world will start to see that here shortly.

Attacking tribemates is a reason to kick but, the fact that it had to go down up to this way was my main concern. Of course I didn't sent you the whole mails about bloodylife, that intro was just a proof he was talking to us.

Yeah, but that's all I had to go off of. I like you, but you are an enemy Duke, and at the time, that's all I had to go off of.

Just a clarification, I dont mind players using pp at all, that wasn't the purpose of the post. That mention was only to portrait that specific player.

If he wants to use premium points on this world, that's his right, unfortunately.

As to me? I like some aspects of PP worlds, but I don't like how people can buy their way to the top. But we certainly aren't the only tribe that has members that do this. Overall though, PPs add a different element to the game IMO, and can somewhat close the gab between skilled and unskilled players. I don't want to sound arrogant, but a lot of these players wouldn't have a "snowball's chance in hell" against a player like me and some others, but with premium points, it balances things.

Im not really frustrated, I just like to debate in general, thats kinda why I first started that thread. + It helps me improve my english a little more.

I'm writing to two different tribes here (no worries, I'm used to it). SCAR is getting frustrated IMO.

I like debate too (check my history, 1,000 posts and counting - I am an old man in TW terms;
disagree with me you might, you still have to respect my delivery and fervor :icon_smile:

Spies:
As to tribes recruiting my members (and I think SCAR now knows what I was talking about ;) )
Recruit my members at your own risk.

Some people have a disdain for spies, well, a good way of not letting that happen, is by not recruiting your enemies players during a war. If you have spies you are likely doing something wrong. Trust me, we have some very good actors.

Just sayin'
AG

DeletedUser

Reading all this gave me cancer

More than likely, it gave you the urge to send out another mass-recruit e-mail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

If no one understands the reference, here's a previous post:
[spoil]Rumor has it, they trying to make Amish goto to Rehab, but he won't GO GO GO - I ain't got 17 days...

Nonetheless, this is one bizarre Rehab facility, they've sent this to the entire southern hemisphere:

[spoil]
Lord Thomas II today at 13:25
Hi mate,

To your west and south is our tribe Rehab.
Our group has great potential, because of it's experience and skills.
We think we will be a better option for you than your current tribe. I would like to invite you and a number of other players to our group.

There will be a short period of trial in which we make sure you are not a spy. During this period you are in our tribe, but you can't see most of the forums. We will support you though if necessary! What we expect you to do is simple: hit your old tribe or an assigned tribe hard!

I am looking forward to your reply.

-Thomas[/spoil]

I think this one relapsed[/spoil]

You need to go to some type of rehabilitation center, and try to get help for your recruiting methods.
JUST SAY NO!

IdentityTheft.

More than likely, it gave you the urge to send out another mass-recruit e-mail.

If no one understands the reference, here's a previous post:
[spoil]Rumor has it, they trying to make Amish goto to Rehab, but he won't GO GO GO - I ain't got 17 days...

Nonetheless, this is one bizarre Rehab facility, they've sent this to the entire southern hemisphere:

[spoil]
Lord Thomas II today at 13:25
Hi mate,

To your west and south is our tribe Rehab.
Our group has great potential, because of it's experience and skills.
We think we will be a better option for you than your current tribe. I would like to invite you and a number of other players to our group.

There will be a short period of trial in which we make sure you are not a spy. During this period you are in our tribe, but you can't see most of the forums. We will support you though if necessary! What we expect you to do is simple: hit your old tribe or an assigned tribe hard!

I am looking forward to your reply.

-Thomas[/spoil]

I think this one relapsed[/spoil]

You need to go to some type of rehabilitation center, and try to get help for your recruiting methods.
JUST SAY NO!

It must be hard to even consider the fact that your members are now approaching me.

DeletedUser

It must be hard to even consider the fact that your members are now approaching me.

It's not hard at all, read my post above.
I've had your members come to me as well, but I have no interest in recruiting them.

What's sad, is you have no problem with your other leaders sending out mass-recruit mails.
Can't say I'm surprised, considering I've seen some sent by you as well.

If someone is willing to join your tribe, based on a mass-mail, what's that say about the player?

We'll see how that works out, as you sent them to not only my tribe, but about 5 others in he southern region.

Good luck with that^^
You should be concerned about what's happening in your own neck of the woods, and not about what's going on over here.

DeletedUser

Considering i was able to noble a 20k player of SCAR alone with very few losses tells a ton about the kind of support they can pull together with days of time duo running time and hitting one after another.

@AmishGangsta not really worried about members leaving, no reason to, excellent leadership who has a idea of this game.

DeletedUser118473

Considering i was able to noble a 20k player of SCAR alone with very few losses tells a ton about the kind of support they can pull together with days of time duo running time and hitting one after another.

ofcourse no support was send if the player in question (lehm0070) didn't wanted to accept support because he was going to quit. All support that we did send, he send back almost immediately. Not worth wasting troops on someone that wanted to quit eitherway.

if we wanted we would have had enough time to stop the nukes you send at him just like we did several times with Sol and CGI~DA. If you don't believe me we could, look at our ODD as tribe

DeletedUser

bumping this thread to give the externals an update on this little scuffle

so after all that smack talk from scar for months this ended up happening to them
Side 1:
Tribes: CGI~DA, DA~CGI
Side 2:
Tribes: SCAR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 1
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124,902
Side 2: 6,827
Difference: 118,075

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: CGI~DA, DA~CGI
Side 2:
Tribes: SCAR

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 4
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,049
Side 2: 19,854
Difference: 142,195

chart

so with scar gone, the cgi family have complete control over k44 and K43 with scar completely gone and never to return - that'll also stop those rehab scoundrels from leeching whatever members are left of that tribe.

kind regards,
salamander man aka god of tw, hotguy46, barb muncher

DeletedUser118378

What is next for Llama, where shall they expand towards