From the K34 peaceful lands

DeletedUser110490

Just wanted to comment on one thing -- as most of this seems to be the same stuff from the original post.

You stated we've been kicking players who've been losing villages...

LordBloodyLife was kicked for attacking tribe members. He took it in his own hands to attack players that weren't contributing in the war -- ironically a couple of the players you guys recruited from us.

Nearly all of the rest left the tribe.

Some of them had left and joined War! (who'd been attacking us to up there too) or even llamah(after being attacked by them), which seemed bizarre.

But as far as kicking for stats, I feel I have grasp of what's going on without looking at them.

Other tribes have been helping us clean house-- by recruiting our dead weight. But kicking for stats, that's a common/boring argument in every war, I could point out examples of SCAR doing it, but really, who wants to ramble on about that for 3 pages.

AG

Haven't kicked a member who hasn't gone inactive/informed me he or she is quitting, and if by dead weight you're referring to Baldrof, his bonfire has saved a couple of our villages from you guys already so I'm not complaining, much as I dislike weapon worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haven't kicked a member who hasn't gone inactive/informed me he or she is quitting, and if by dead weight you're referring to Baldrof, his bonfire has saved a couple of our villages from you guys already so I'm not complaining, much as I dislike weapon worlds.

Heartless fool was kicked literally seconds after his main was nobled - You had no probablem keeping him in your tribe, when his defense was being used to help others etc.., or nukes landing on .Ex./ SoL walls, but kicked him as soon as he lost 1 village - kicked him in the middle of someone giving his eulogy lol

But once again, that's not something I want to spend 3 pages of writing on. Those complaints go on in every war (some intentional, some maybe not - as to stat preserving), but it's nothing new, it's been done before and bores the audience (or at least bores me).

As to your second guess - Surveys says:

suevey_says_x.jpg

No, that is not who I was talking about. Would you like another guess?

[spoil]hint: baldrof was kicked because he had a tribe mates troops on his profile, and declared him a personal enemy, was about ready to attack him - yes, hell of a team player that one. I'm sure he's on his best behavior now, as are most people their first few weeks somewhere new -- it's like going to a new job. No worries, pretty soon he'll be slinging shit everywhere[/spoil]

DeletedUser110490

Maybe he's a team player when his tribemates are? We hit our third ever stack yesterday, woo.

I don't actually care, so I'll pass on the guess. Thanks though.

DeletedUser

Maybe he's a team player when his tribemates are? We hit our third ever stack yesterday, woo.

"maybe he won't put his tribe mates troops on his profile again,

"maybe he won't attack a tribe member"

I don't like maybes like that, sorry. I can give in other areas, but willing to attack a tribe mate over a village, is just beyond acceptable.

There's a lot of maybes here,

You are throwing shit at a wall and hoping some of it sticks, eventually it's going to catch up to you.

DeletedUser

I don't like maybes like that, sorry. I can give in other areas, but willing to attack a tribe mate over a village, is just beyond acceptable.

Who is that? I'll put him/her on my first noble list...

I just took a little time to reply on this when actually I am asleep but I can't help seeing a post like that...

"Those who don't follow the rules are scums but those who abandon their comrades are worst than scums!"

going back to hibernation... zzzZZZzzzZZz...

DeletedUser110490

"maybe he won't put his tribe mates troops on his profile again,

"maybe he won't attack a tribe member"

There's a lot of maybes here,

You are throwing shit at a wall and hoping some of it sticks, eventually it's going to catch up to you.

Well to be fair, we're only getting one side of the story here aren't we?

Which of course is a very easy circumstance to come about when one player posts on an external the other player in question doesn't actually use. It could well be he was provoked in some or multiple ways, but all anybody browsing here can see is ohmyheattackedatribememberwhatascumbag:SSS

I guess you weren't lying when you said you were in the newspaper industry :icon_idea:

If he wanted to hit somebody here he's had plenty of opportunity to do so with a fairly high chance at easy success, and he's never been shy with support. He seemed to have a serious grudge against you guys and has refused your tribemembers attempts at having him back over so I assume you guys must have done something to piss him off so much.

DeletedUser

Well to be fair, we're only getting one side of the story here aren't we?

Which of course is a very easy circumstance to come about when one player posts on an external the other player in question doesn't actually use. It could well be he was provoked in some or multiple ways, but all anybody browsing here can see is ohmyheattackedatribememberwhatascumbag:SSS

I guess you weren't lying when you said you were in the newspaper industry :icon_idea:

If he wanted to hit somebody here he's had plenty of opportunity to do so with a fairly high chance at easy success, and he's never been shy with support. He seemed to have a serious grudge against you guys and has refused your tribemembers attempts at having him back over so I assume you guys must have done something to piss him off so much.

That's the thing, I had both sides of the story; you just have one side.

As to the absurd assertion of stat preserving, lookup Bane., he was nobled out and he's been inactive for over a month. That shows you how much I care about points/stats. These are people to me; not just a bunch of numbers. That's all you in SCAR care about, are numbers and points. One day you'll realize (hopefully, that this game isn't just about winning "at all costs". It's about how you win.

Meanwhile, you send one of your members packin' the minute he lost 1 village -- finger was probably itching midway through waiting for the train that was sent.

You've also been trying to recruit our top 3 players (point wise) - some of which, are no where near your location. Any time we kick someone, you pick them up - you recruit them, no matter what they'd done to get kicked.

Don't complain, when you have spies out the yah' yah', because when recruiting with such a lack of research, you're going to have a lot of them. Don't say I didn't warn you.

DeletedUser110490

Lol. All we care about are points and numbers?

A good chunk of your tribes early recruits were poached from other tribes, many from SCAR.

In recent days aside from Baldrof you have lost Turkey to us - Turkey is one who had done nothing against us in the war and who already had a very good relationship with many members of my tribe, we chatted frequently, nice guy.

So yeah, we've recruited a couple, but considering how many of your tribemembers once belonged to other tribes, including my own (before it was mine) I find it a bit rich to find that a point you jump on, not to mention that Bane (and don't exagerate as to the length of his inactivity, especially when a fair number of your war caps have been on inactives I didn't want to kick immediately purely so you wouldn't notice, I was chatting to him a lot less than a month ago) has tried in the past to recruit many of our members, all in the higher points bracket, multiple times, including several offers to myself, which included blatant lies that he sent me an invite to your tribe when all the others originally jumped ship and, before the standard recruitment offers, an offer to recruit me on the condition that I disband SCAR. Not to mention the declaration which was basically just a threat and a false promise to encourage people into abandoning ship and the need to call three other tribes to your side immediately despite you being well over twice our size at the start of the war. But hey, I guess that's somehow a case of "it isn't just about winning "at all costs"?

Meanwhile, you send one of your members packin' the minute he lost 1 village -- finger was probably itching midway through waiting for the train that was sent.

And who's this? Again, I haven't kicked anyone who wasn't yellow or red or told me they were quitting, there's no point keeping them there once you've noticed they're inactive and jumped on them, especially when unlike Bane they're not the founder of the tribe. Kicked Bijiq, yellow and close to red, kicked Heartless, yellow and close to red, kicked pasko, for "drama" reasons, kicked ghio1, told me he was quitting the instant he lost a village (also never asked for help in the first place) and if memory serves (and according to TWStats) didn't kick him til after he was completely nobled. Alexjin? One of the first casualties of the war and as you've already pointed out we pre-nobled for him and got him to another spot, as opposed to kicking him. Hennas, lost his main, not kicked. AwYeah, lost his main, pre-nobled into our core.

These are people to me; not just a bunch of numbers.

You can ask just about any member of my tribe what I'm like with them and they'll tell you it's not all about the "stats" with me; to reiterate, I haven't kicked anyone that wasn't red or yellow, or quitting and/or nobled already with the exception of pasko who I had other reasons for.

Any time we kick someone, you pick them up - you recruit them, no matter what they'd done to get kicked.

Once again to prove that this is entirely inaccurate - bearing in mind I obviously don't know who you've "kicked", who has just left and who has left because of somebody you've kicked - aside from the two I've recruited you've lost, aside from Baldrof and Turkey, Drunk Monkey, Halikai, Skys Are Red, arrwins, kevurmo, AlwaysAl0ne, King Koolio, Etynyvz, Minecraft Mania, Walmart Security, Lord Bloodylife, -HJ-, funforton and volicom (last two rejoined you guys but had a gap) and of course more if you go even further back into the war.

I didn't recruit or even attempt to recruit any of the (many) aforementioned players (beside T and B) at any point, and the only one I have even talked to is Halikai; without once mentioning recruitment, just to chat out of boredom.

Finally, I fail to see where I've been complaining about spies - they're a part of the game, and you guys had a spy here long before I recruited any of your guys (judging by Bane's enjoyment at forwarding my circs to me on occasion) - it's not as if you guys haven't had your own spy problem in the past and, no, I'm not talking about Heartless.

DeletedUser110490

Correction: Reading back, I talked to Bane less than a month ago but quite close to a month ago, just for for the sake of accuracy.

DeletedUser69493

smh

Having effectively rimmed 3-4 members of Ex/SoL by myself I can tell everyone firsthand that they are the hugest pointwhores I have ever seen. The villages were so free that I doubled my points during an OP on me that lasted over a week where I got to rank 4 OD and had a minimum of 20 incomings every day.This is just disgraceful, I would kill myself if I were the leader of your tribe or the organizer of the OP.

When I say "effectively rimmed" I mean the players have given up:
Sillywabbitz is now selling all his res for pp on market
Mr.Irfan has 1 village left not worth my time with 50% morale and he's gone inactive anyways
Reinnyy who is being sat by one your guys (I assume he quit and passed his sit)
Port Vale just emptied his account on me today, so I assume he's done with the game too

DeletedUser118473

lookup Bane., he was nobled out and he's been inactive for over a month.

First off all, I wouldnt say 17 days is a month, or wasn't it Bane. who declared war to us, SCAR? Who send a circ to all of us right after that? And even if Bane. was offline for more than a month it would be stupid to still keep him, leader or not, unless no one had the rights to kick him, in which case you can't say you kept him because you care more about people than numbers, you wouldn't have had a choice.

These are people to me; not just a bunch of numbers. That's all you in SCAR care about, are numbers and points.

If I look at everything I know about SCAR and .Ex. (which may not be much but oh well) than I would say that .Ex. is much more interest in stats and numbers than any other top tribe, it's because you care so much about stats and numbers in the past that .ex. wasn't able to destroy us in one giant blow. I can't even recount how many times we were able to stop .Ex. attacks and cause them mass losses in offence because everyone send support as soon as they could. Scar feels more of a family than many tribes I've been in in all off my tribalwars experience.

I don't immediately know who you are refering to, but I know there were some players who choose to quit when they lost there first village, there is no way to force someone to keep playing unless you know something about that that I don't.

And in the beginning of the war there were several players that didn't asked for support, not even mentioned they were under attack or even said anything on the forum.

You've also been trying to recruit our top 3 players (point wise) - some of which, are no where near your location. Any time we kick someone, you pick them up - you recruit them, no matter what they'd done to get kicked.

If I recollected right .Ex. took a lot of our members up in the past too, and we haven't taken up way as many as you guys have from other tribes. From our tribe following players went to .Ex.:

Zhangar, SillyWabitz, Desperado22, Stiffy 69, ItalianNino181, NinjaMatte, NinjaUffe, BlackDeja, God of 420, Alexjin98, Haxorus, Belioro, Rimmir, Pampusik, MrTurkey and several more I'm sure I am forgetting

Since the beginning of the war we took up 2 ex-.Ex. members: Baldrof and MrTurkey and if you can read in my previous line, MrTurkey came from us to you.

Don't complain, when you have spies out the yah' yah', because when recruiting with such a lack of research, you're going to have a lot of them. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Why already had at least 1 spy from .Ex. in our tribe before the war, so why would I care. If new spies of you have to prove their loyalty to us by sending support which kills .Ex. troops, I can only say :icon_biggrin:

The Norseman said:
with the exception of pasko who I had other reasons for

I just want to say here that although Norseman took this decision most, if not all, members agreed with his decision.

DeletedUser

The whole area was a merge at one time. Using every single player involved in the merge is a bit of a reach fellas' hell, that would include me LOL. Blackdeja? - that was a player I brought to this world using the invite system, I mean?!
proof that crack don't smoke itself

I was also a leader in clay for a few days (they voted me a leader for a short stint - for whatever reason), so I have a good perspective of it all. It was a mess, I agree.

As to the timeline of when Bane went inactive, who cares? That really wasn't my point.
Heartless was one of the most prominent members in your tribe, and you threw him away as if he were yesterday's news.

If you guys could separate what is and isn't important to argue about, and get a handle over your emotions/impulses for a split second, we might be able to have a solid debate.

Not necessarily tl;dr, - sometimes my posts are long, just a bunch of nonsense that no one -- besides you and your colleagues cares about.

Get a room^^

DeletedUser110490

Ah, childish quips, got to love them.

Heartless was indeed one of the most prominent members of the tribe - and we all appreciated him very much. Your point obviously doesn't stand since we've gone out of our ways pre-nobling in a pinch to make sure tribemates can stick on the world and with us.

He was in the yellow, a day away from turning red. I don't think it shows any lack of appreciation to kick a player who hasn't been on in a week, in fact I'm fairly certain it's a pretty standard thing to do. I kept him as long as I did in the hopes that he would be back and the hopes it'd take you a while to realise he hasn't even logged on in a week.

And it certainly doesn't show any extra compassion or something on your end for not kicking Bane. From what some of your guys told me you guys had a fair idea he wouldn't be back, keeping him in as long as possible in the hopes nobody would notice his inactivity for a little while longer when he's surrounded by your enemies is just plain and simply a logical thing to do, you don't earn brownie points for it.

DeletedUser

Nobody would notice he's inactive? Do you actually believe some of this stuff you write?

We finally agree on something: the "childish quips" as you call them, some of your members need to stop posting.

auguthy2 - albeit an enemy as well, I at least can respect his opinion -- and we can debate things.
I know what he writes has some semblance of truth to it.

Arguing with a SCAR member, on the other hand, is like arguing with a plant - a complete and utter waste of time.

You boys would make great fictional writers however, I'll give you that (with all these wild stories you come up with).

DeletedUser110490

Nobody would notice he's inactive?

Way to take what I said entirely out of context and misquote me, you must be good at your job - "nobody would notice he was inactive for a little while longer" were my exact words, and considering he lost all the men in his O shortly before he went inactive and he was always a poor farmer to boot we wouldn't exactly have expected a hell of a lot of growth from him immediately afterwards.

Lol, wild stories like what? As well as still having the mail of ghio1 saying he was quitting right after he lost the village
I'm pretty sure I've still got several mails forwarded by members of Bane trying to recruit them and I still have the mail of him not-so-subtly hinting that I'd get an invite if I disbanded, I don't really need stories when I can just forward that to whoever wants to see it, and Heartless' inactivity can be easily guessed at/confirmed by a quick look at TWStats.

DeletedUser

Relax guys lol, this is just a game :) I didn't meant to start a war on the externals too but I appreciate a world with a little bit of pnp and those replies definitively incurs some from the different point of views of the tribes.

Just wanted to comment on one thing -- as most of this seems to be the same stuff from the original post.

You stated we've been kicking players who've been losing villages...

LordBloodyLife was kicked for attacking tribe members. He took it in his own hands to attack players that weren't contributing in the war -- ironically a couple of the players you guys recruited from us.

Nearly all of the rest left the tribe.

Some of them had left and joined War! (who'd been attacking us to up there too) or even llamah(after being attacked by them), which seemed bizarre.

But as far as kicking for stats, I feel I have grasp of what's going on without looking at them.

Other tribes have been helping us clean house-- by recruiting our dead weight. But kicking for stats, that's a common/boring argument in every war, I could point out examples of SCAR doing it, but really, who wants to ramble on about that for 3 pages.

AG

I'll admit, my post is written in a way trying to make the llamas look good and our opponent looks bad, this is standard for any pnp. So, even though I hadn't clearly wrote kicking to save war stats, you could have implied it that way. However, the (24) in parenthesis were mainly to state that it did not show the real losses .Ex. suffered in this war. Sure, even without counting the after kicking conquers, you did lose 9 players on the northern part of .ex. that were all related in some way around the llamas. If War! would be counted in war stats too, you could add around another 10 villages loses to .ex.. This is just a trend I wanted to point out.

Ironically though, you seem to forget .Ex. was the first one to recruit from the llamas. Even though only 1 member jump from llamas to .ex., several attempts were made within our rank. This in itself is a sign of disrespect for most top tribes as it was clearly intended and originated back in the days from .Ex. leadership itself. To finish the irony, that 1 single player you managed to get on board came back to us and we welcomed him back in unconditionally. I chose to believe he'd be a good mate and friend to work around and even had friendly mails wishing him good luck on his new side while he was in .Ex.

There's only 2 other players that used to be on .ex. now on board here. One of them, Alwaysal0ne, I had the intent of recruiting back when he only had 1 village and never changed my mind on the plan. He was tribeless, than farmers, than .ex. It was mainly waiting for the good moment and opportunity to integrate him into my team. The only other left here would be minecraft mania. He originally was recruited from war! (which involvement in the continent against Sol is notable) and approached us himself to join us back. I understand though that it would still put a dent in our relations.

I was more stating kevurmo as an example for kicking rather than dealing with the problems. You could add airdjyn23, consumo and lord bloodylife as well I guess but, obviously, their inactivity after their village losses can justify without a doubt the dismisals. I am intrigued as of why Lord bloodylife would have launched against his tribemates (was he loyal to .Ex. anyway?) and I am more intrigued of why he stayed in so long within your tribe after his proposals and his help to the llamas. I can understand why minecraft would have wanted to switch side after you tried to defend him against the spying accusations and keep him within the tribe. Finally though, I am quite sadden that the official reason for his dismissal was a few incomings as I would have expected some respect to be earned by symbolically dismissing a unloyal and dirty tactic user who managed to pp-whore his way up in the rankings anyway without too much experience.

DeletedUser

I am intrigued as of why Lord bloodylife would have launched against his tribemates (was he loyal to .Ex. anyway?)

Co-played?... just my 2 cents opinion about it...

Continue, don't mind me ^_^

DeletedUser

You guys have a tendency, of posting so much inaccurate info, that I don't have time to research it all (is this a strategy?). But here, let me dissect just a couple of paragraphs, to show our viewers at home, how innacurate some of your claims are.

There are a lot of assumptions written here:

I was more stating kevurmo as an example for kicking rather than dealing with the problems. You could add airdjyn23, consumo and lord bloodylife as well I guess but, obviously, their inactivity after their village losses can justify without a doubt the dismisals.

Sep 26 11:16 kevurmo left the tribe.

airdjyn23 - His last village was nobled:
http://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8478339]
Cream Puff (449|368) K34 2,637 airjardyn23 [SoL] Lord Chase Chapel [Llama] 2015-09-22 05:38:18

When he was Kicked:
Sep 23 00:53 airjardyn23 has been dismissed by ko-pesss.

-------------

As to LordBloodyLife,

What you told me and what you forwarded me didn't match up. You often take your own assumptions about a situation and run with it.

It's identical to your forum posting -- many "half truths", where you fill in the blanks yourself, and then pass it off as fact.

You told me he was trying to join you guys and offered you information - you hated spies etc... You then sent me 3-4 really long E-mails, none of which had him offering you any information.

This is what you told me:
[spoil]auguthy2 on 20.09. at 23:16

Hey AG. I respect you as a leader and a player for having a second tribe of the world in your hands. This is why I sen you this information. If there is one thing I hate about this game it is spies. I just wanted to warn you about something as I always try to make this game fair. Lord Bloodylife leaked us some information. We decided here to decline his offer to join the llamas and I forwarded his mail to the K34 players of .ex. so they'd be aware of his actions. Anyway, have a good game and, we intend to take him out whether hes in .ex. or not so it shouldn't matter too much for us.[/spoil]

I can understand why minecraft would have wanted to switch side after you tried to defend him against the spying accusations and keep him within the tribe. Finally though.

Nothing you forwarded me leaned towards him leaking information, and they were just as you said: "accusations" so that alone made me suspicious of your intentions. You seemed real eager to get him kicked from my tribe, and you are an enemy duke.

You were trying to come across as a "good samaritan" by helping me rid my tribe of this evil spy and premium point abuser, but at that time, you didn't send me information proving he was a spy.

The players in the area, also didn't want me to dismiss him right away (for other reasons), so stating that minecraft wanted to switch sides after I apparently defended this guy, is another assumption - more "story telling"

I am quite sadden that the official reason for his dismissal was a few incomings as I would have expected some respect to be earned by symbolically dismissing a unloyal and dirty tactic user who managed to pp-whore his way up in the rankings anyway without too much experience

Attacking multiple players in the tribe is not reason enough to kick somebody?

Also, I am not going to kick someone for using premium points on a world that suggests it. There are a lot of players who are using premium points and that's their right. That's just silly.

You've mentioned it twice now, that I work for the newspaper industry. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything in this thread.