Funny IGM Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im joining the army have a strict diet program to keep my fitness up cant really make a joke about that lol

DeletedUser54677

I almost wish I need a diet. I seriously went a junk food binge for a month, I gained 1 pound and my cholesterol went up a few points. I don't even really exercise, walk to the store and to work sometimes, but that's pretty much it.

DeletedUser

i put weight on really easily but then i do loads of excercise lol

Kristiedawn

Message me and your bound to have some insane message somewhere. Usually happens when I'm low on sleep and high on... caffeine.

Ha, we'll have a message fest of you high on... caffeine. And me drunk on.. fish water.
It's bound to be an amazing message fiasco!

By the way.. no chocolate in the army Scuba-boi ? When the heck did that become a rule! My now ex boyfriend is in the army.. he sure ate whatever it was he wanted. Actually ate more than me sometimes lol, and I love food!

Spamspamspam :)

DeletedUser

By the way.. no chocolate in the army Scuba-boi ? When the heck did that become a rule! My now ex boyfriend is in the army.. he sure ate whatever it was he wanted. Actually ate more than me sometimes lol, and I love food!

i have to stay in shape to pass my phase 1 and 2 training then il pig out :D

DeletedUser53104

"Nathan (togers): oh i lost a fake
mathedras: damn
mathedras: how bad is it?
Nathan (togers): horrible I lost the whole ram
mathedras: THE WHOLE RAM?!?!"

DeletedUser

If you'd like a chuckle, please read the mail:

tam2000 wrote:
i have an offer foryour tribe, do you want to merge into my tribe your whole tribe will be treat like kings and you will have a hell of alot more support it's better to know people are there to help you rather than to destroy you
so wat is your answer my friend

johnman68 wrote:
Sure you can join my tribe, I sent you an invite.

johnman68 wrote:
Incidentally for most tribes it's an act of war when you openly attempt to recruit there members eh?

tam2000 wrote:
you do not under stand wt i mean
so listen up

a merger means all of your tribe join my tribe so we are BIGGER, BETTER & have a lot more support so wat do you say
you can also be one of the leaders

johnman68 wrote:
Sure you can join my tribe which I am the founder of, we'll treat you like a servant and you can shine my shoes. :)

tam2000 wrote:
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TOO YOU RAT
your tribe is nothing compared to mine
talk like that again i will delair war on you you little DI**
so up yours
i am no servant i am more supereor to you, if anything you should be my fu**** slave sh** HEAD

johnman68 wrote:
Consider yourself reported and blocked little boy. Feel free to declare war on me DIRECTLY for your mail and threats as we are definately now at war with you. Learn to play the game better, you can't do much without your tribe in range to help.

I'm sending you a little present, feel free to enjoy it.

Hey SERVANT my boots are dirty! LOL

Learn how to edit your messages also, you appear to me to be an uneducated little boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56985

He's going to be laughing when he finds out i sent fakes :D

Naliguk today at 00:58
Truly - ahh such is life -

o Pezza o today at 00:58
Shame.

Naliguk today at 00:57
so for this reason i am attacked lol - been fighting astynax since i helped you - your timing is not good for me - ROFL

o Pezza o today at 00:54
Check where my main villages are based.

I'm no longer in this continent.

Naliguk today at 00:53
i guess - just curiuos why after all this time

o Pezza o today at 00:52
Good luck.

Naliguk today at 00:52
one time tribe mates now you attack

DeletedUser

tam2000 wrote:
i have an offer foryour tribe, do you want to merge into my tribe your whole tribe will be treat like kings and you will have a hell of alot more support it's better to know people are there to help you rather than to destroy you

johnman68 wrote:

johnman68 wrote:
Incidentally for most tribes it's an act of war when you openly attempt to recruit there members eh?

tam2000 wrote:
so listen up

a merger means all of your tribe join my tribe so we are BIGGER, BETTER & have a lot more support so wat do you say

johnman68 wrote:
Sure you can join my tribe which I am the founder of, we'll treat you like a servant and you can shine my shoes. :)

tam2000 wrote:
so up yours
i am no servant i am more supereor to you, if anything you should be my fu**** slave sh** HEAD

johnman68 wrote:
Consider yourself reported and blocked little boy. Feel free to declare war on me DIRECTLY for your mail and threats as we are definately now at war with you. Learn to play the game better, you can't do much without your tribe in range to help.

Learn how to edit your messages also, you appear to me to be an uneducated little boy.

ROFL!

This guy can't control his temper and will be banned. I can't believe he lost his cool over that statement.

DeletedUser

tam2000 wrote:

johnman68 wrote:

johnman68 wrote:

tam2000 wrote:
so listen up

johnman68 wrote:

tam2000 wrote:
so up yours

johnman68 wrote:

I don't post here much but that is just hularious ^^. Such disrespect to.. Personally I would talk to his parents and tell them he needs a good ole swift boot in the rump lol

DeletedUser

tam2000 wrote:

johnman68 wrote:

johnman68 wrote:

tam2000 wrote:
so listen up

johnman68 wrote:

tam2000 wrote:
so up yours

johnman68 wrote:

If your a rat what is he. Plus rats are actually one of the cleverest animals alive.

DeletedUser

lol

ROFL!

This guy can't control his temper and will be banned. I can't believe he lost his cool over that statement.

Jeez, can't believe he went off on one, think that guy needs to chill out a bit....

Oh, and I love the spelling of superior, we know one thing for sure-his english sure as hell ain't superior...

DeletedUser

i recivieve a million of these mails, but this one made me chuckle. a fellow tribemate sent this to me today, enjoy.

Hi said:
nintendofreak111 today at 11:33
Do you reckon you could get me into SWARM please?

Mao Tse Yung today at 12:27
I don't think so, sorry.

nintendofreak111 today at 12:49
Ok.. Thanks anyway.

nintendofreak111 today at 20:58
Ah.. Now i see why.. You are attacking me..LOL.. Oh well.. I was bored any way.. Makes a bit of a change from little 10,000 point people attacking me..

Mao Tse Yung today at 20:59
Just scouts for now ;)

I'm assigned to take out UK24, not KOC, just bored waiting for my guys to come back.

But maybe in future I'll be told to attack you.

nintendofreak111 today at 21:00
Ok.. I can wait.. LOL..I have a few scouts in my 2nd village.. All else are pretty much empty of scouts.. Who are UK24?

Mao Tse Yung today at 21:03
Look them up.

nintendofreak111 today at 21:05
They seem big.. Your tribe does not like them?

Mao Tse Yung today at 21:07
We're at war with them, we're at war with loads of tribes. But we're split into several attack groups, more fun that way =D

nintendofreak111 today at 21:31
Yeah suppose so.. My tribe is split into squads. I am in squad 4.

Mao Tse Yung today at 21:32
Cool, who are you attacking?

Have they targeted me yet?

=-D

nintendofreak111 today at 21:33
Don't no.. Ill just check.. Anybody targeted me yet?

Mao Tse Yung today at 21:33
Nope, not as such. The war's taking part further south than you and I.

nintendofreak111 today at 21:35
YAY!! No you do not seem to be targeted as of yet. My squad s attacking only k22 members..They want to assign a squad for k12 but we have bigger probs in k22.

Mao Tse Yung today at 21:49
Oh nice, I look forward to it. Why do you want to leave KoC?

nintendofreak111 today at 21:55
I am being targeted by them. Every time i get attacked and ask for support somebody deletes the thread so that nobody reads it and i don't get support. I hate them. Is your tribe allies with ~TLA~?

Mao Tse Yung today at 21:58
No, we're not.

Wth, really!??

nintendofreak111 today at 21:59
Mao Tse Yung said:
Wth, really!??

I'm sorry. I don't understand.

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:04
They delete your support request posts!?

nintendofreak111 today at 22:05
Yes. I just want to get away. Every time i get attacked or i even post in the forum it gets deleted.

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:15
That's really bad, who's been attacking you?

nintendofreak111 today at 22:23
Everybody around me. Including -=I=-.

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:27
Ah well, there's always world 30 eh

nintendofreak111 today at 22:27
Yeah.. I might give up on this and focus on world 30..

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:30
I might eat you =D

nintendofreak111 today at 22:32
AAHHHH!!!!! I DON'T LIKE GETTING EATEN! If i give up i'll tell you and you can have my 5th village. I no that you have liked it since it was in SE7EN.. You can have it if i quit. My tribe doesn't want K12. Only K22.

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:33
I might eat you regardless =D

nintendofreak111 today at 22:34
AAAHHH!!! I don't like getting eaten regardless! LOL :(

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:36
Ah chill man, it's not so bad.

You can try and attack me if you want.

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:36
I sent alot of troops at you, but lots of swordsmen as well - I've been meaning to get rid of them for some time now.

nintendofreak111 today at 22:38
You want me to attack you? I will try but i don't have many nukes. 3 are out for another 600 hours and i lost the others on sharecropper. Oh yeah and 8 are attacking [player]Astrophytum[/player]. ( he is leader of -=I=-).

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:39
LMAO

You do NOT have 11 nukes.

nintendofreak111 today at 22:40
I do. Some of them are mini nukes. And some are tiny baby nukes but most of my farms are maxed out. All but my 5th. I bet you have way more than 11 nukes.. LOL

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:42
Well, maybe, but most of my guys are out. I took 3 villages VERY far away today, and so I wont be nobling you immediately, don't worry.

nintendofreak111 today at 22:43
YAY! I have 4 nobles but all but 1 are attacking -=I=-. The 1 that is not attacking -=I=- is attacking greydave. Only 1 village will be lost for me today. LOL..

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:44
Why only 1? Why are you attacking grey dave? You're supposed to be at war with swarm!

nintendofreak111 today at 22:44
Am i?

Mao Tse Yung today at 22:46
You're supposed to be.

nintendofreak111 today at 22:48
I am at war with 0-=I=- as well. *KOC* have an alliance with them but i am attacking them they are attacking me. Suppose you could say i was an easy target for SWARM.. LOL

I wondered why people were attacking me..
I just wanted to see if i could kill sharecropper's troops but i failed. I also wondered why you were coloured a shade of red. LOL

Mao Tse Yung today at 23:02
Dude, lol. SWARM and KOC are at war.

Mao Tse Yung today at 23:28
He seems disillusioned, I might try and get more info. His tribe don't seem to like him very much.

This message has been forwarded by Mao Tse Yung.

DeletedUser

I don't post here much but that is just hularious ^^. Such disrespect to.. Personally I would talk to his parents and tell them he needs a good ole swift boot in the rump lol

Yeah uh, I'd like to apologize for showing his name, perhaps I should have hidden it and made him anonymous.
:icon_redface:

In the last message I sent him a present I was wondering if anyone was curious what that was?
Well I'll tell you...

I sent him 1 wood, I told him it was a stick and then suggested him to guess where he should stick it.

I never got a response after that I don't know why?

FYI - Just so you know the delivery of the 1 wood took 80 hours, so you can see how stupid his threats were. He unfortunately had one member near us who was ruthlessly attacked with scouts. LOL, before we could send an actual army the guy restarted.
:axemen::lol:

DeletedUser

The day Adam got his own tribe

hello said:
D 007 on 12.12. at 13:49
hello adamh6262. im sorry for disturbing you. i am the co-leader of the Cerberus Mercaneries and i wish that your tribe , if you like , would be our sister tribe. in our tribe we had some problems that when i got into this tribe once it was called FEAR , it had 115 members and it was at the top 50s. suddenly everybody is going out but we still dont know why. i wish that you will accept our invitation fot being our sister tribe. pls contact me if you are going to accept. thanks for your patience and by the way sexy picture of your tribe.

D 007 ------> Cerberus mercaneriesco ------> co-leader

adamh6262 on 12.12. at 14:44
You will have to contact pervis over this

I am just a lowly council member

D 007 on 12.12. at 14:51
but nickers told me to contact you for this invitation lol

adamh6262 on 12.12. at 14:56
Oh sorry I thought you wanted to merge

Well yeah you have come to the right guy, Kinky is looking for a family. However before we can discuss you must obtain the secret codeword from nickers so that I know nickers has agreed to this

Mail nickers for the codeword

D 007 on 12.12. at 14:58
ok. fare enough. thanks.

D 007 on 12.12. at 15:46
hey. this is the code that nickers gave me uran00b. so what is going to happen now ???

adamh6262 on 12.12. at 15:47
That was yesterdays code -__-

Go ask that idiot for TODAYS code word

D 007 on 12.12. at 16:00
now i think this is todays code lol : ruserius

adamh6262 on 12.12. at 16:04
correct, lets talk

1: Why do you want to join the kinky family?
2: Will you be willing to change your tribes tag/name to inkeep with the rest of the family
3: Will you be willing to fight our foes alongside us without hesitation?

D 007 on 12.12. at 16:13
ok thats good but now you have to make the deals with my duke. im just the co-leader and my hw was that i had to find a sister tribe and i did. now you have to talk with [player]Snakestrainee[/player] mate and thanks for the invitation. i hope you understand. contact [player]Snakestrainee[/player] for the further deals. Thanks

D 007 ------> Cerberus Mercaneries ------> Co-Leader

adamh6262 on 12.12. at 16:19
Tell him to contact me

I'm a busy man

D 007 on 12.12. at 16:20
ok np future mate

D 007 on 17.12. at 20:29
hey adamh6262 if you are still interested to make a sister tribe you can make the deals with me.

Helllo said:
snakestrainee on 12.12. at 22:59
My sources tell me you are looking to strike a Family deal... What would the deal be exactly?

adamh6262 on 12.12. at 23:11
We would like you to enter into the Kinky family

snakestrainee on 12.12. at 23:44
Ok... Any stipulations? And how do we know you won't later eat us?

adamh6262 on 12.12. at 23:57
We won't

Change your tag to APA, and your name to Adams personal army

Welcome to the tribe

snakestrainee on 13.12. at 00:16
One thing.. We're long lost brothers with the tribe ~TI~... I don't intend on hurting them.. Also, so we're your bashers?

adamh6262 on 13.12. at 00:16
~TI~ have surrendered, they are now under Kinky controll

snakestrainee on 13.12. at 00:20
Ok... So we're YOUR bashers, and in exchange we get YOUR protection right?

adamh6262 on 13.12. at 00:21
yup

snakestrainee on 13.12. at 00:21
Sounds fair enough..

snakestrainee on 13.12. at 00:23
However I think our tag should be ADAM

Adams Destructive Army of Mercenaries? Your call

adamh6262 on 13.12. at 09:34
yeah sure

snakestrainee on 19.12. at 00:39
Its Adams Deadly Army of Mercenearies now. I have no other choices. Can you get me as a NAP on your diplomacy please.

adamh6262 on 19.12. at 09:16
oke doke

The day Adams' tribe died

hey said:
D 007 today at 10:25
hey mate listen i need your help. yesterday i have attacked this player called TANSHE with all my 9 villages and he killed them all. then i posted in our forum this in the war room :

This is WAR!.i never talked seroiusly like this before, EVER! i am very angry. today i have attacked this player TANSHE or what ever his f*ckin name is with all my 9 villages and he killed them all. he is very powerfull i need you all to attack him :TANSHE Freeport mt.dew addict= ubernubz (302|703) K73.
i attacked him with these soldiers: 13000 spears, 12000 swords, 13500 axes, 100 scouts, 2800 light cavalry, 500 heavy cavalry, 800 rams and 100 catapults and he KILLED THEM ALL!!!!. if snakestrainee will give me the permission to me to order all of the members to ATTACK HIM AND KILL HIM IMMEDIATELY THIS IS AN ORDER. DONT FORGET WE ARE AT WAR.!!!!!!!!!!!.

i hope you will do something about it plzzz.

adamh6262 today at 10:31
Ok what do you want me to do

D 007 today at 10:33
ok thanks for asking i was hoping you do. well i want you to DESTROY HIM , KILL HIM AND MAKE HIM SUFFER.

adamh6262 today at 10:34
Is he attacking you yet?

D 007 today at 10:34
YES RIGHT KNOW

D 007 today at 10:34
HE ATTACKED ME TWICE AND ATTACKED MY ALL VILLAGES.

adamh6262 today at 10:35
Huh he's on the otherside of the world....

D 007 today at 10:36
for you ?

adamh6262 today at 10:37
yup

D 007 today at 10:38
ok. well all i can do is that we have to plan an attack but all together. your members and my members = attack him all together. hows that sound

adamh6262 today at 10:39
sounds good

D 007 today at 10:40
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he have just took 1 village of mine oh sh*t sh*t sick f*ck. we have to attack IMMEDIATELY

adamh6262 today at 10:42
You do realise it will take 200 hours for my troops to do anything

D 007 today at 10:44
ok. well first , my members, atleast i hope they do , attack him then! me and you will attack.

adamh6262 today at 10:47
ok keep me informed

Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.