Funny IGM Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

This made me chuckle,just got this literally 2 mins ago...

Hello, I would appreciate it if you would not farm me, as I will soon be at 1000 pts. I will honor personal NAP if you will. I know you are much stronger, but there are still many barbs in this area bigger than me. With your tribe I could grow and benefit you. But my points are currently too low to join. Again thanks for not nobbling me and if you'd like me to switch tribes just get me an invite.

PLeasant101/PLeasants village (961|380) K39

Erm, computer says no.....

DeletedUser

Him:
hi could i get an invite to your tribe pls i will do my best for the tribe

Me:
You have changed tribe 22 times and have in fact been in our tribe before. Why did you leave? Why would you want to rejoin?

Him:
well i didnt leave somewone has my nowed code ang always he changed tribes but dont woryy i ghanged my code so thats wy now can you pls invite me just give me a chance

DeletedUser

PAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
LeviGoodwin on 05.01. at 15:29
O NOEZ YOU REALLY REALLY SCARE ME WITH YOUR FAKES! OR NOBLES OR WHATEVER!! IF I WAS ON TO TAG THEM I WOULD PROBABLY BE EVEN MORE SCARED!!!!!!! O NOEZ I BOW TO YOU O MIGHTY ONE!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME TO BAD!!! :O

Canadian eh on 06.01. at 00:36
how do you know they are Fakes. And you don't have to make fun of me.

LeviGoodwin on 06.01. at 01:34
i do :)

Canadian eh on 06.01. at 23:37
i do what i have to and no you don't.

LeviGoodwin on 06.01. at 23:49
i do

Canadian eh today at 01:07
it was to keep an alliance with TPL but they have dissbanded so i don't have to send fakes at you anymore.

LeviGoodwin today at 01:15
lmao what could they do lick your toes? they had us and ind against them and you still fell for blackmail

Canadian eh today at 01:19
Well i thought they had many allies helping them and they told me they were winning i had suspicions but i could not figure out if they were lieing or not. They were also #1 in my continents so yeh.

No hard feelings?

LeviGoodwin today at 01:21
we was trashing there defenses.. n **** off now you bore me

Canadian eh today at 01:23
fine.
Have a nice day.

pl0x

deadsocks

kyoki.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND COINCIDENTAL UNBANNING KYOKI :D
Kyoki2.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[The time doesn't matter!] marluyowal says: I am a alien
[The time doesn't matter!] Jack Little says: now ur trying to get back on my gd side lol
[The time doesn't matter!] marluyowal says: Who said that?

I never said ANYTHING about getting back on his good side. I am sorry Jack, but you misinterpreted.

Figgis

Under new management. said:
figgis today at 06:21
Your village is hereby listed under my name. You have done well building up my village from scratch, and now you may build me another on the rim.

You have until my nobles reach your village to click Setting -> Start Over -> Enter Password.

Should you refuse this generous offer, I would be happy to take your village by force. Risk of damage to your village is a small price to pay to have your village added to my collection. Just please be sure to build up my resources for me in the meantime. So when I get there, I wouldn't have to rebuild and farm, as it is such hard work.

If you think that this isn't meant for you please respond with a "OMG THIS ISN'T RIGHT" statement. Remember to keep caps lock down, it shows aggression.

If you have a better offer or just want to make a last statement please respond accordingly so I can be sure I made the right choice by nobling the rest of your villages.

*Edited out cause this part is between me and him*

If this is your first rimming or start over, just remember, it isn't the end of the world.
Sincerely, your village's new owner,

*Warning* If this message makes you depressed in any way for more than a few hours. You may want to contact a physician for some pity.

mintyrebel today at 09:17
can i keep my villages in k29? I shall let you have my k38 ones and i will make sure there are no troops!

That seriously made laugh.... I expected something noble....

DeletedUser

Wow, this is the Tribe... INVADE.. check out how much allies they need :S?

ALLIES

VTEC
Fen
IK
W.O.S.
Maxes
~TLA~
M.O.H.
KOLE
WD
Fen2
PkM
KAC|B
RepKni
KV
~TLA~T
HDL
BOA
=AK=
W24R83
ERA
-FD-
P.A.
BLDGRD
PAN
OAF
~AN~
~TLA~E
*R*R*
ARG
King!!
~TLA~C
~MW~k4
BSOS
Conan
=BOW=*
Fethom
oMODRo
((RW))
ConA
FTN2
W24R51
MPH
=BOW=
TRB
Horde
~BH~
FTN2.1

NAP

BWR
EL13-2
~TNTD~
-=BH=-
~TLA~W

The diplomat of INVADE is a RL friend of mine.

I'm playing pool with him on Tuesday, after i smack him upside his head........does anyone have a message to pass on?

DeletedUser54677

*sigh* I need to work on my sales pitch. :icon_sad:

hey said:
Lord JQ today at 01:29
hi im Lord JQ Duke of [ally]D-H[/ally] i will like you to merge with our tribe if you like or make and alliance if youre interest contact me ok see you

KillerKommando today at 01:35
Yes, we would be more than willing to have you merge into us, thanks for asking.

KK

Lord JQ today at 03:22
sorry but you want that my tribe merge in yours?

KillerKommando today at 03:44
Of course. Were you thinking that it would go the other way around?

KK

Lord JQ today at 03:57
no way in you want and alliance k se your tribe mine is bigger im not merging with you

KillerKommando today at 04:02
I feel that you merging into us is no longer an option.

KK

DeletedUser

hey said:
blade3800 on 11.01. At 20:58
why are you attacking me.
nolanishome on 11.01. At 21:03
oh, wrong village. Sorry i tried canceling the first attack. Please dodge it as it was only a mistkae. I canceled the other 4 attacks.
blade3800 on 11.01. At 21:04
oh thx......
How many troops in 1st attack
nolanishome on 11.01. At 21:04
just make sure you dodge the attack ok, i don't want to see us both lose a lot.
And a lot of troops.
blade3800 on 11.01. At 21:05
how do i dodge the attack mate
nolanishome on 11.01. At 21:06
send all your troops out somewhere else, to another one of you village maybe. Let the attack hit, then you can move your troops back.
blade3800 on 11.01. At 21:08
ok
blade3800 on 12.01. At 08:01
why did u do this. I thought your maybe not a liar.

don"t dodge noble trains!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.