Funny IGM Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This convo took place after this TTD player sent me 20 nukes that looked like this :0

Attacker: Legend Blue
Origin: ... (736|233) K27

Quantity: 0 0 0 309 4532 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 39 4532 0 0 0 0

Glynjack today at 00:25
Trying axe nukes now the LC nuke ones died painfully...interesting

Legend Blue today at 00:26
:) not axe. they're spear

Glynjack today at 00:27
Even betterererererer

Legend Blue today at 00:28
I want to change some my villages grups.
pls kill them..

Glynjack today at 00:29
It'll be my pleasure

Legend Blue today at 00:31
I think, 20 LC nukes enough.. I have extra 8..
What do you think of it? Should I change them?

Glynjack today at 00:31
*not sure if serious*

Legend Blue today at 00:33
7633 Axemen
55 Scouts
847 Light cavalry
605 Heavy cavalry
3 Rams
723 Catapults
-------

My account sitter is really crazy :S
I hate cat nukes.

Glynjack today at 00:39
Well its a better mix tbh....pure LC and pure axe nukes, weeeellllllllll...just post in your forums or Deus' what their opinions are (Im not helping you)

Legend Blue today at 00:42
I dont use forums.. and you can be sure that I dont send you any axe nukes..
I have extra ram/LC nukes. I need defence troops in my center.

Legend Blue today at 00:55
[coord]506|446[/coord] Can you scout this villa for me.
I should move in K45..
I suppose you'll see, If I send noblemen from here. :)

Glynjack today at 10:38
Just did, its an ex- [player]ThePieti[/player] vill and is stacked, cant you speak to Rukoh and take a vill off a sat account

Legend Blue today at 10:57
I dont know Rukoh. :(

Glynjack today at 11:02
KK/Mathedras? Who do you know? You need to start getting more involved if we are to take S2orm down!

This guy seems to be under the impression that I am in Deus and should be scouting barbs in K45 to help him get on the frontline despite sending attacks at me (then again, there is always the possibility that I am being "played" but judging by the "Is an LC nuke not good" question, I have my doubts)

Added to this, he has since given me a list of the villages he is planning on taking on K45

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*goes to check* nope, not yet....but if woody keeps up his constant demands of "go noble Deus" I will be there (if you'll take a nub like me)

DeletedUser

Hmm, I dunno man. You've been bleeding villages like nothing else. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Glynjack

Side 2:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 13
Difference: 16

Yep, dying on my arse here:icon_wink: Only a matter of time for the iron tablets and then transfusion

DeletedUser

I was referring, of course, to your traffic-light relationship with Niyah :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry fella, I obviously missed the humour lessons in week 3 of university :icon_wink:

And mine and Niyah's relationship is purely sexual (at least from my POV:icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Sorry fella, I obviously missed the humour lessons in week 3 of university :icon_wink:

And mine and Niyah's relationship is purely sexual (at least from my POV:icon_razz:)

:icon_eek::icon_eek:

*Kick Glyn nuts*

:lol:

DeletedUser

I obviously scwuvs ooo tooo big fella....don't get all jealous now, theres more than enough GJ loving to go around:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I obviously scwuvs ooo tooo big fella....don't get all jealous now, theres more than enough GJ loving to go around:icon_cool:

Il kick your nut,cut them off,make you eat it!!!

You cant even Mention Niyah's name,its prohibed:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Il kick your nut,cut them off,make you eat it!!!

You cant even Mention Niyah's name,its prohibed:icon_evil:

Isn't Glynjack supposedly a female? :icon_confused: her profile says that at least. put people tend to lie on their profile. half of the "female" players in this world are actually male :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I am actually a homosexual male in a lesbians body which means I loves everyone (even Kriid (especially when he gets all testosterone'd up:icon_twisted:))

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great 1One1

Psych gets up on Glyn for mentioning Vampy's name, yet he's ok with her being my slave and coming to London to visit me...

I guess I got Psych under my thumb as well :)

sypherr

Bit of fun, ok i get slagged of a lot and sometimes i enjoy it hehe, this guy as 43 tribe changes i thought i had a lot! his oda is shocking and od for his size, he has one war conquer against storm, and has the cheek to send me a funny message and then block me when i have some fun.....

Marshall BK on 30.04. at 23:58
You are a coward! As soon as you get attacked you FLEE and disband your tribe. Gee maybe if you had not of eaten inactives and merged 2 accounts into 1 you would not be so big, because frankly you suck.
Marshall BK
Cypherrr today at 00:20
LMAO, actually my tribe is the same as its always been, the others were under woody and fire and the old south leaders i disbanded sparta when they left.
This was days ago... where you been? you have to much fun in the poof club pretending your fireman sam again?
You know where i am if you want me and il be keeping a firm grip of my soap when your around..
Cypherrr today at 00:23
it's fun to stay at the YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i SAID marshal....... theres a place you can go!!! i SAID marshall theres a place YOU CAN GO!!! If youuuuuu needdddd some man loveeeeeeeeee
Marshall BK today at 00:24
Now to report you.
Cypherrr today at 00:24
Lol i win :D
Marshall BK today at 00:29
No you lose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.