Funny IGMs

• Thread starter Chicken loving Walrus
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I like how you try to bash him for saying he only nobles vills above 3k, and then you show the stats of under 3k nobling. Ever think that there might be a reason for him to noble those villages?

Trust you to be in the same tribe. Barb nobling is barb nobling, theres no excuse, face it.

DeletedUser

-Atreya Aug 25,2012 18:51
Lets merge :p

Grover Is Blue Aug 25,2012 18:54
oh yes lets!!

-Atreya Aug 25,2012 18:54
Ok, empty your villages. My trains will arrive in approx. a week's time :)

Grover Is Blue Aug 25,2012 18:58
You are smaller. I should absorb you. How does it feel to have such a sexy co player? Also you'll need to help me with Duke stuffs. Hope your up for the challenge ;)

-Atreya Aug 25,2012 19:01
Oh please, who is measuring ;)

Grover Is Blue Aug 25,2012 19:04
Size matters..... 0_o

-Atreya Aug 25,2012 19:09
Don't judge a book by its cover :D

I'm full of surprises.

Grover Is Blue Aug 25,2012 19:14
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That was funny sir lol

-Atreya Aug 25,2012 19:17
Oh you flatter me ^_^

Oh I think she likes me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Go for it lol. He's so sexy I'd completely understand. That southern accent and deep voice get you too?

DeletedUser

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_eek::icon_redface:
LOL!!! JK!!!

DeletedUser

Hey ya know what? If you want the world to know you have smallish equipment but know how to use it go right ahead lol. I wasn't going to throw you under the bus.

DeletedUser

Hey ya know what? If you want the world to know you have smallish equipment but know how to use it go right ahead lol. I wasn't going to throw you under the bus.

Oh come now, you know that's a lie :icon_wink:

I don't even know how to use it...
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

HAHAHA!!! Ok fair. Thought I'd help ya out but meh. Not my job to teach you. Ask Googly

DeletedUser

Sorry. Was that just an offer for you to get tag teamed all over the world? lol. Your paying I'm down for a trip around the world. I'm a troll, I know I'm safe from your obvious advances.