Funny in game mail

DeletedUser

obi-wan kenobi22 today at 22:10
i am extremely sorry to say this, but your village has contaminated by an outbreak of diarrhea

you can avoid getting this by restarting

settings
start over
type your password
confirm

thanks!

glassarrow today at 23:00
hahaaha ure a funny guy

obi-wan kenobi22 today at 23:02
restart now. You will be farmed within the next 2 days.

glassarrow today at 23:03
ok i have a friend in top 10

obi-wan kenobi22 today at 23:04
great. If they are in the top 10 right now they are point whores. I suggest you restart so that you have a chance at survival.

glassarrow today at 23:04
so ure saying that you will be farming me not any one ells

obi-wan kenobi22 today at 23:05
i am going to be farming everyone in my area

glassarrow today at 23:05
=( i will cry and tell my mother :d

obi-wan kenobi22 today at 23:06
restart now. It will help you.

glassarrow today at 23:09
no ty ill stand right here :) i know i will pay for it but of well :)

obi-wan kenobi22 today at 23:13
whatever. I farm you first :p

glassarrow today at 23:16
not if i put the godmode on and always have enough army just kill ures every time :)

obi-wan kenobi22 today at 23:16
this is soo going on the pnp.

lol

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a nub...

Doogan today at 01:55
Plzz cn i bee in ur trb man!!!11
i r rilly ggd i promes nd i well mk u prowed!1
Doogan today at 02:06
?????
octopus man today at 02:10
Hey,
Unfortunately since our tribe is full, I've forwarded your message to the leaders of our sister tribe, [ally][B.A²][/ally] - [player]Stevethemonkey[/player] or [player]Good Demon[/player].
If you can prove that you are a strong and active player in [ally][B.A²][/ally], we can look into putting you into [ally][B.A][/ally].
Obviously if you are situated a long way from any other members of our family, you are unlikely to get support if/when you need it. You may also be declined entry into the tribe for this reason.

Good luck!
[player]Octopus Man[/player]
[ally][B.A][/ally]’s Duke
mail the players i said and say octopus man told me to ask for an invite

DeletedUser

Hey Obi-Wan, I was thinking about putting our conversation on here just to piss you off but I decided against it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey Obi-Wan, I was thinking about putting our conversation on here just to piss you off but I decided against it. :icon_wink:

Lol..I could never tell if you were being serious are sarcastic...THAT made me mad

DeletedUser

:lol:
I love making people mad by pretending to be sophisticated...

DeletedUser

Lionx wanting duke of [B.A]

lionx today at 02:09
Hello King tiny, I'm Lionx aka also known as Darkx on other worlds.

I'm well known and very experienced on tw and have been playing since world beta was out, a world found before world one for beggingers..

I come towards you with respect and also a request. I would like you to make me duke..

Why? Because I've led many successful tribes in the pass and know what it's like to go the wrong or right way. I was originally going to join world 37 but just found out that world 37 was not going to be open tommorrow, so I decided to join this world instead. And also because this tribe's already going on the wrong path of failure, unless something's done quick and fast..

I'm very agressive and love to war but also know when there's not time to war.

I'm currently playing world 30 only under "Antipater" account, playing in the tribe called HAM!!! being led by "Bloodhood" another very experienced player.

I will not take baron nor any other lower position except duke because we have a great tribe and I feel that me being duke alongside with you would really benefit the tribe in a major way.

If I do become duke, you will see changes happen act that time, if I dont become duke, I will find another tribe..

Thanks for reading this and hope to see a reply soon..

Lionx aka Darkx
lol