Funny In-Game Mails.

thekiller2002us

lol- kadir i dont know why you bother anymore with the game forum- please just stop posting ridiculous comments- you are not doing yourself any favours.

Oh wait- maybe you are going to join a different tribe now and tell us all that your old tribe's leadership is crap and blah blah blah.

DeletedUser

I was sitting my friend Maikkol's account and what came up: (from up to down)

Subject i wouldnt
Conversational partner h.loubser

h.loubser on 31.10. at 16:52
to Maikkol

I (the raider of tribe persian empire) have heard disturbing news
that you have been attacking a member in my tribe
if this ever happens again things will not get very pretty
for you! because my close personal freind is ranked 37
so i will hopefully spare his 7000 heavy cavalry

Hope you have common sense
from Persian Empire

Maikkol on 31.10. at 19:16
Okay give me the name of your friend and I'll talk to him :)

h.loubser on 31.10. at 20:29
Tydra36

(tydra was actually the guy I was farming)

Maikkol on 31.10. at 20:32
Give me the name of your big pointed friend

h.loubser on 31.10. at 22:15
never he is very private

I am still laughing for him :lol:
I even talked with the guy ranked 37 and no that's a lie

DeletedUser17449

heh.

Nothing special here, just related to the post above.. somehow.

Maikkol on 31.10. at 19:26
Hey friend!
Do you know [player]h.loubser[/player]?

Chuckiie on 31.10. at 20:19
Do I know you?

Maikkol on 31.10. at 20:23
No but that guy sayd that you will attack me

Chuckiie on 31.10. at 20:23
Don't know him. He's trying to fool you.

Maikkol on 31.10. at 20:30
Ah okay then he will find [player]Penaah[/player] in his city :)

It's me here sitting my friend.

Thanks a lot

DeletedUser

Sometimes they make you wonder...

shinbun5191 on 25.10. at 21:35
may I please join your tribe or will you make Tempest stop attacking me he is a really big jerk. I mean make him take a bonus village or something he sent my wall down from 15-0 That was stupid of him too. He should have either attacked my barracks smithy or rally point. he is un experienced and a noob take me out to, but that will make you the same

The Biggest Hater on 26.10. at 00:50
Uncomprehensible message of the year.

shinbun5191 on 26.10. at 16:48
make him stop attacking me

DeletedUser

deli1212 on 30.10. At 20:15
call your soldiers off im new to this game,.i dont want to war but if we must then ok.

deli1212 on 30.10. At 23:20
i am not an attacker and i sent my apology's to the 2 people i attacked,.that is not what i do.i dont believe in trying to stop somone from building there empire and if i could i would repay them in any way,.i would however like to be your ally,please reconsider.i would just like to build my province and help others.you definetly out power me,.i have only been playing for 4 days so i am learning,.please at least respond to my letter.thank you
your maybe friend lol deli1212

joonas101 on 31.10. At 00:09
timmy??

deli1212 on 31.10. At 01:40
im a south park freak yoo,.tiiimmmy!! But look why me of all people ,.when im way over here,.why not somone else.why did you choose me to attack? Just wanting to know.

joonas101 on 31.10. At 10:21
because i dont like your tribe :(

deli1212 on 31.10. At 11:13
good enough,.clean me out but my tribe will forever be,

joonas101 on 31.10. At 20:29
how about you disband your tribe right now?

deli1212 on 31.10. At 21:33
why disband my tribe,.when we can die fighting.how about we call truce.oh yea i tried to call back my army but it wont let me cancel if you know how,please tell.look us together can wreck this place

joonas101 on 31.10. At 23:20
hmm you do have 370 points :eek: i dont want a truce.

deli1212 today at 08:53
dude reguardless of what happens,.i want you as a friend,.you send toops to attack,.then ill send mine,.i think we we are the same,.now puts some wheels on those horses so we can fight,..lol....peace...one..

joonas101 today at 09:31
were not the same because i have much, much more troops than you. Kinda obvious eh?

deli1212 today at 10:07
oh dont care about that..but you will see.we will be friends,.i noticed you cleaned out everyone around you.so you pick on the lttle guys,.lol...

deli1212 today at 10:10
oh i can be a biiger tribe but unfourtunately i cant when im fighting,you and bigger armies, your not the only one,.

deli1212 today at 10:19
reguardless,your cool,.and i like this game,.so have fun i am,.maybe after you get your tikles with this,.i wont be mad,.then maybe we can be friends,...if not well.who knows how long the war can go on,.thanks bro,.peace,.

joonas101 today at 11:47
im lost for words

lol at the bolded bit

DeletedUser

Some very good mails here I have laughed at a lot of them, I was so inspired I have decided to start making a few of my own. I think I had succeded :icon_rolleyes:

I'll post it soon, with my beautiful reports with them :icon_biggrin:

Go meh!? :icon_razz:

Vampire.Prince
Lord of the Undead

DeletedUser

A mail to a friend:

Listen I sent out apology's to the people that I have attacked.I dont believe in that.I am new to this game and was curious.I made them promises to never attack them again.I told them that If I can repay them in anyway I will and that I want a truce.I will not attack you .and I dont plan on it brother.You do not have to join my tribe,.its fine,.I feel bad for attacking others because I dont believe in that when all we want to do is build our empire.And My tribe and the Remans are now ally's.so please do not be worried about that.I am sorry I wish I could take back the attacks that I have done to others.But no worries brother a army about 90 hours away from me is coming to destroy my village they will be here tommorrow,to wipe me out.

LOL @ the bolded bit

DeletedUser

alfredftw on 03.11. at 16:27
hey, heard your in a great tribe, can i have an invite?
Smurf69 on 03.11. at 16:28
Do we?
Personally I heard we are a bunch of barb munching nubs.
In any case what is wrong with CI?
Also I'm sure you can read, [ally]T~C~F[/ally].
alfredftw on 03.11. at 16:34
well those werent my exact words, but it seems like a fairly adequate description of you guys. what i said was you guys are a bunch of inexperienced point whores.
nothing is wrong with ci of course, its being run by the lord of k 83 (me)
Smurf69 on 03.11. at 17:32
Pointwhores as in people who don't have troops and like to build up villages to max?
Or
People who love HUGZ (like me) who merge there way to the top? And mass recruit?
Does this mean you're a l33t playe from W2 or similar?
You're lord of K83, wow you must be awesome:
Here
Player ranking for the continent 83
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
101 dwenth T.T.O 3.947 1 1
102 Ruador Play 3.928 1 1
103 goshneh BEG 3.874 1 1
104 xplosion5 T~c~F 3.760 2 2
105 darksuns22571 .»DI«. 3.737 2 2
106 KOA Anubis .»DI«. 3.734 1 1
107 Lj32 ARC 3.700 1 1
108 thefinaldeed ARC 3.650 2 2
109 Griffin86 BEG 3.614 2 2
110 heraldis .»CI«. 3.586 1 1
111 tarmo30 =TNF= 3.572 1 1
112 little miss innocent5 KAOS 3.566 2 8
113 The Lord Almighti .»DI«. 3.544 2 2
114 semogitia Forest 3.485 1 1
115 jakeflash .»CI«. 3.479 1 1
116 Smiglejones12 .»DI«. 3.449 2 2
117 xlr82xs09 .»CI«. 3.443 1 1
118 sb00ya SETYND 3.437 1 1
119 spazzeto .»DI«. 3.400 1 1
120 alfredftw .»CI«. 3.398 1 1
alfredftw on 03.11. at 17:52
lol yeah u seem to have the definition right, i mean you should be the expert on them you have a tribe full. and any small ammounts of troops you guys seem to build are getting wiped out. bet zohanohan is feeling a little sore right now.
your right i am awsome, ask superbill, apparently he wants to come over for dinner, you should join us too, mor the merrier, bring your armies, im sure i could afford to host all your troops, whats a couple hundred compered to my thousands.
nah not world 2 im alot newer then that, started round world 10.
lol congratulations you found the rankings list. its easy to work your way up when u only have to concentrate of constructing buildings.
heard there is a big attack coming our way this week. im really worried, started building defense troops to prepare, and if i follow superbills example all i need to build is a couple light cav.
Smurf69 on 03.11. at 19:04
Why would I know I don't sit everyones account...? You missed the bit about mass recruting and hugging so I've bolded them for you.
Figures, I was going to say W9 but might browser kept timing out.
Actually you go up the rankings by nobling villages, especial ones belonging to other people, although those pesky barabs do keeping growing.
What levels is your farm, you can host mine and bills it must be like Lvl 40 or something?
Really? I heard you were going to recruit ARC and Forest and Create .»FI«. and .»AI«.?
alfredftw today at 02:34
yes mass recruiting ftw, and considering you guys are failing in this fight it must be looking like a good option for you guys, or do yas just plan to stick with the mealy 19 and pray for some sort of miracle?
lol sure u were.
yeah we are giving that a try at the moment, havent you guys noticed you number of villages goin down?
i doubt id need more then a level 10 farm to house both your troops.
dam you guys must really have a spy in our tribe, how did yas find that out?
Smurf69 today at 11:49
But a level 10 farm only has 1002 troop space I've got at least 1500 spears and then theres builings too....
Actually last time I check we were gaining villages.
Apparently this link is useful:
http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?
Actually Hoey's one of our mates and just tells everything, also how after you've beaten us DI is going to rim CI...
alfredftw today at 14:25
im familiar with the site, been using it since it was first built and was run by an independant group of players.
oh really? wow ill have to keep my eye on them.
Smurf69 today at 14:30
Obviously you do if you've been playing that long, I guessed world 9 (though you play on 10) as I've met other people from there who seem to believe they are gods gift to TW.
I would, also watch out for BC they will be invading K83 soon apparently....

koa anubis

Urrrmmm Lulz??

Fail Mail!

Seems like TCF are trying their hardest to gain forum popularity because they fail at defending with offensive units.
Also that fact SuperBill is sitting half the tribe doesnt really help much I guess.

I wub CupCakeZ! I'll send you some if you like?

DeletedUser

Now Anubis, I can't help it if I'm sent funny mails can I?
And the fact you consider us all uber nubs yet the duke of your academy talks like this.......
Well forum popularity or just laughing at a single individual, this is a funny mail thread and that is a funny mail plus this is Pnp. And after all isn't that the point of the forums?

Go on send me a cupcake it would be the first thing I've recieved from you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So a couple of days ago i planned on nuking this guy's village and nobling it, and out of nowhere he sends me a message... so i just go with it :lol:

Shamgar87 on 04.11. at 05:05
Hello Staples21
I am just curious to what your requirements for your tribe are. My current tribe is not cutting it for me and not very close either. I have noticed that Yours seems to be very healthy and has good leadership. So just message me back when you can and we see where it goes from there
Thanks for your time
Shamgar87
Staples21 on 04.11. at 05:09
"I am just curious to what your requirements for your tribe are."- Offensive troop count is the number one requirement, and overall troop counts i guess...
and why isnt Dream cutting it?
Shamgar87 on 04.11. at 05:13
Dream is alright they got into a big war in k22 with WoA and lost now they seem to be slowing deteriorating. Some members are leaving for WoA others are just going inactive. And on top of that there not very close to me.
Staples21 on 04.11. at 05:20
-WM- only lets in a new member probably once every two or so weeks, if that
maybe something can be worked out over time
it would help if i know what kind of player you are and what your troops are like, so that you maybe get in faster
Shamgar87 on 04.11. at 05:27
Yea I understand. I don't expect a something to happen in one night. I am a fairly new player I have been playing for about 6 months I have had other villages on other worlds but none of them really went far bc of lack of time to spend on them. But I recently started a new job that give me a lot more free time. As far as a player I am very active and check and post on forums often and whenever needed. I have a good troop count (not a point whore) but as always I want more.
Let me know what you all think and if it takes a couple of weeks that's fine there's no rush. Just let me know when you find something out
Shamgar87 on 04.11. at 05:13
Dream is alright they got into a big war in k22 with WoA and lost now they seem to be slowing deteriorating. Some members are leaving for WoA others are just going inactive. And on top of that there not very close to me.
Staples21 on 05.11. at 00:25
to prove that your troop counts are actually high, like you say, a recruit will need to sit for you
Staples21 on 05.11. at 00:52
i mean recruiter, not recruit lol
bobc37 is currently online and he can do the check,he will prob take 15 or so minutes to analyze your village and decide if you are doing good and have a chance to join
does that sound fair?
Shamgar87 on 05.11. at 05:01
Yea it does I'll message him now and see if he is still on.
Staples21 on 05.11. at 12:19
are you still on?
Shamgar87 on 05.11. at 13:39
haha now I am I sent him the request so whenever he gets on he'll be all set
Shamgar87 on 05.11. at 22:49
Hey man whats going on I let that guy sit for a little bit and now your attacking me?
Shamgar87 on 05.11. at 23:15
Hey man whats going on I know your on bc I just saw that you sent another attack.
Shamgar87 on 05.11. at 23:33
fine
Shamgar87 today at 00:11
Good Job you cheated and now you have another village. Later Fag
Staples21 today at 00:36
actually i never cheated... you nobled in my church space, nobled a farm of mine, have been farming my farms, and keep trying to get into any clan you can get your hands on, its the game... someone had to lose and it was you this time, you can restart on the rim and try to be the better player there
have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

koa anubis

:lol:

426701-Fatality_logo_super.gif

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Some hate mail I have been requested to post on behalf of Witch:

My comments in blue.

Assasinato today at 07:07
i hope that you can sleep well at night knowing that people hate you... just saying... you wouldn't believe the people that talk about hating you in other tribe forums...<---- She's famous! you better never give out your name... or somebody might get some crazy ideas... <----- Somehow I don't think she's THAT stupid.
Assasinato today at 07:11
not me... im only a kid...<---- really? never would have guessed but im just giving you a warning... oh and by the way... i am one of those people that can easily mess with you... so don't take things TOO personally... hahahahahahaha... so am i telling the truth? or am i just messing with you? you will never know, will you? <---- as if she cares
TheWickedWitch today at 07:20
Honey, I don't take anything in this game personally. If people are hating on me it's because they aren't on the same side and are scared. :p Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.. <---ROFL evil!
It's a war game...the weak get left behind and the strong prosper. Not my fault if others can't keep up with a winning tribe.
Cheers and good luck defending. :) <--- very diplomatic of you witch ;)
Witch
TheWickedWitch today at 07:26
This message has been forwarded by TheWickedWitch.

It's always great to receive hate mail, wish i did!

DeletedUser80956

GrandPoohbear today at 14:49
Congratulations on putting my 11 year old daughter into tears. I truly hope it was worth it.

She came on this game to make friends and have fun. From the messages I have read that you sent her about a 'truce' and a 'mistake' the last attack was just lies.

I truly hope your proud of yourself.

The village is yours take the damn thing. She won't be playing anymore thanks to you. Never ceases to amaze me how rude and deceitful some people are.

Your a real class act!

Sadly, this was sent to a tribemate of mine, and not myself, but i felt it was worthy of this thread.