Funny In-Game Mails.

DeletedUser

Well this is my first post. I just had to post this cause It was so funny. Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this.

Duke of Norfolk on 30.11. at 08:22
Please stop! You have successfully destroyed my village, now please let me regrow!

funny.jpg

DeletedUser

Bonus points for the screenshot, duke. Next time, could you please crudely write somthing on the screenshot with mspaint?

DeletedUser

I found this to be pretty funny. Especially the part where he said that he does not like wars. :icon_cry: Though I could quite possibly be the only person that gets a chuckle out of this. Also, sorry that there is a bit of actual diplomacy in here. My bad. :icon_redface:

Also, one quick note about me saying that we have an academy. It is left over from a merge and we are in the process of eating it now :icon_twisted:

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 18:43
A notice to your tribe. Due to your attacks on our members, as well as your horde of cookies that you refuse to share, *DARK* is declaring war on you. Enjoy the fight, we will have your cookies.

-MADDOGmjb

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 21:46
Are you getting your academy tribe to help?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 21:48
Sure, why not. They like cookies too.

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 21:49
Seriously?
Do you have so little confidence in your already-big tribe?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 21:50
Exactly. I am terrified of you. Please don't hurt me. I beg you. Will you accept my surrender?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 21:52
so...you surrender already?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 21:53
I mean, you do have nearly twice the number of members that I do. How could I ever hope to compete with your numbers?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 21:54
Sarcasm doesn't work so well with text y'know

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 21:57
That's all fine and dandy if I was being sarcastic. As it is, I can barely type because I am having to concentrate so hard on keeping my bowels from voiding themselves where I sit. Will you have mercy? I think I may have bit off more than I can chew.

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 21:58
You are really not making sense.
You declared war on us and you want mercy...

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 21:59
By the way....Don't tell anyone I asked this, but what is the difference between the swords and the axes? I have been perplexed this entire time.

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:00
You really like changing the subject, don'y you?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:01
Don't blame me for not being able to afford Adderall. I have to spend all my money to finance my cookie habit. I really need help.

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:03
What's with you and cookies?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:05
It makes me cry when people make fun of my problem. I don't understand why they don't think they can be just as addictive as any other drug.

So, to change the subject again, who are you going to attack first?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:06
who are you going to attack first? you declared the war

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:08
Oh, I thought that the person that declared war had to wait for the other side to attack first. Kind of like a gentleman's duel. Am I incorrect?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:10
i don't like wars. that's why i don't declare them Wow. Just wow.

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:12
Wait. What part of TribalWARS was difficult for you to comprehend?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:16
I prefer relentless farming. It'd be too hard to play if all our enemies are destroyed, don't y'think?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:19
What is farming? I didn't know that you could build guys to work on your farm. How do you do that?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:20
says the guy that likes cookies

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:22

So, are we going to involve allies in this or keep it good old fashioned slapping match between the two tribes?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:26
I think no allies would be better

you guys got any allies?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:29
;)

Who knows, maybe we are so mean that we don't have any allies?

Or, we could be allied with several tribes that have over 1 million points due to previous connections.

Care to find out?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:30
i said no allies
what's your say?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:32
My friend, you seem to be in complete control here. In fact, I am awed by your diplomatic tact. Of course, whatever you say goes.

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:38
Right, and you're in complete control, eh?

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:40
No, I just stated that you are in control. Did I suddenly start speaking Klingon? But seriously, if you say so, no allies.

Really though, what is the point of the game if you don't engage in wars? That's not rhetorical, I am truly asking you that question.

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:42
Seriously, I have no idea if you're sarcastic or not.

In my opinion, a war isn't the best idea right now because it's almost Christmas :/

MADDOGmjb on 11.12. at 22:45
Exactly! It's great to start off the season of giving!

They say that it is always better to give than to receive, and you are obviously the better person between the two of us. So why not give us all of your villages?

As an added plus, you will have plenty of time to spend with your family now that you won't be playing Tribal Wars!

See how considerate I am?

lord.sykes on 11.12. at 22:48
Talking to you is pointless

DeletedUser

I just want you to show the conversation that led oDDabble to post your sig..:lol:

Excellent...

Jas

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Bit of background info on aryanf:

One of my tribemates spotted this guy's profile mentioning my RUM!! tribemate:

Personal text
Personal enemy:
The Biggest Hater

I'm coming toward you The Biggest Hater and you'd better be ready when I'm getting to you.

We thought it hilarious as this player is about a 10th of Hater's size and almost 2ks away. So I mailed aryanf just out of curiosity:

[spoil]
TheRiverStyx on 04.12. at 03:44
Hello there,

Just noticed your profile lol. Any particular reason why you have him as a personal enemy? Just curious lol

Styx

aryanf on 04.12. at 12:24
Hello mamm

I wonder if you are checking all profiles of all members?!
And yes,there is a reason for my profile.

TheRiverStyx on 04.12. at 16:56
No I'm not checking all members' profiles lol, my k40 tribe mate spotted yours and we were curious as to why you had Hater down as an enemy.

Would you care to tell me the reson for Hater being down as your personal enemy?

aryanf on 04.12. at 17:03
No problem/

I was duke in a tribe few weeks ago and I saw a report of his attack to one of my alliance tribe member,and I saw that he attacked so good and fight for a village which he want to take over,so I mailed him and then I gaive my account sit to one of my mates and she checked his answer and this cause me so many problems and ruins my peaceful time in my tribe.
So on so far,I was dismissed some days later with accusation of spying for your tribe!that actually you must of course know that it's wrong.
Any way I get dismissed that he is the reason for all these things that happened to me after myself! so I decide to take over him in order to heal my wounds!
That's it,but in my way to k41,I will noble as many village as I can from your tribe,but I always appreciate any conversation to you and your mates,cause I'm playing this game for improving in my English writing.

TheRiverStyx on 04.12. at 17:07
so hater replied to your mail and his answer is the reason you were accused of spying? Hater did not know someone was going to read your mail, I do not think that is his fault.. surely you can not blame him for someone reading your mail?

aryanf on 04.12. at 17:11
Yes
And because of that I said he is the reason of my dismissal from my tribe,after my self.
But he is,or it's better to say,I prefer to think so!lol

TheRiverStyx on 04.12. at 17:17
Well that is the strangest reason I have ever heard! lol But if it makes you feel better to blame him, well that is up to you.

Well I suppose my K40 tribemates will see you along the way ;)

aryanf on 04.12. at 17:21
I know that!lol but as you said it makes me feel better!lol

My problem is now I have almost no target to attack from your tribe in k40 and it's better for me to k41 if I want to fight with you(actually I want)but it's hard!
It's so hard and I'm still working on it!lol
But one day you will see me in k41,attacking your tribe!
One more point:my new tribe has no diplomacy with you,try not to make an alliance with it,cause it makes me leave my tribe!lol
[/spoil]

About a week later he's obviously forgotten I'd spoken to him and I get the following mail:

aryanf on 14.12. at 19:01
I'm [player]Aryanf[/player](actually it's clear)

I'm mainly in k40 and [ally]B~wolf[/ally] is my first enemy and I have a personal enemy from your tribe too;This PE has a long history that you might know.

I played w6 too and I've nobled about 6active villages till now and my destination in this world is archiving to k41.

My request from you is to join your big and good tribe,cause I've just nobled a village in center of [ally]B~wolf[/ally] and I need a good sitter when I was off,but my tribe contains n00bs.

Any way,thank you for giving your time.

TheRiverStyx on 14.12. at 23:07
I know your intentions as I have spoken to you before.

You want to join my tribe but wish to attack my tribe mate??!

Don't you think that is a little ridiculous?

So the guy wants to join RUM!!, us to sit him when he's offline so he can grow faster while he makes his way to the other side of k41 to attack The Biggest Hater, his would be tribe mate. :icon_rolleyes:

I think I'd invite him solely for the Lulz!!

DeletedUser

So here is the convo that got aryanf kicked for spying, and subsequently caused him to hate me.

aryanf on 25.11. at 02:05
I love you man.
You are my master.
I've just checked your reports which you attacked one our family tribe.

You are the biggest attacker that I've seen till now.
I think khare and khare. are the biggest one but you are bigger than them.

aryanf on 25.11. at 02:08
I hope I will be like you in future.
Do bother yourself for answering me,I'll consider that you have no time for me,but if you answer me,it'll be a great pleasure for me.

The Biggest Hater on 25.11. at 02:31
I don't even know what to make of this message.

aryanf on 25.11. at 08:30
Your attacks are so powerful and so many.
I like offensive players like you and I'm trying to be like you.

aryanf on 25.11. at 09:02
[report_display]http://en40.tribalwars.net/public_report/390c80aa53762b4f28b4a06d179faa55[/report_display]

Don't you remember this?

The Biggest Hater on 25.11. at 20:57
Send me the reports of my attacks that hit junrn's 01 village. I didn't get to see what was there.

The Biggest Hater on 25.11. at 22:52
Guess I'm not cool enough for those reports.

DeletedUser

couple of my favorite aryanf qoutes from my dealings with him, the 1st being my personal favorite:

aryanf on 11.12. at 23:17
Good luck

I hope you succeed in your targets "APOTA"!

But let me tell you sth:
I prefer to delete my account instead of nobling your village.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
after telling me i'm a noob about 50 times he asks me this:

aryanf on 11.12. at 23:22
yes
How many scout you have?
sicksumo on 11.12. at 23:21
umm you just did......
aryanf on 11.12. at 23:19
Can I ask you sth?

DeletedUser

Sometimes you must accept defeat...
EDIT: Kid had another burn for me since the attack break gives him a reprieve. Had to post the new bit

The Biggest Hater on 30.12. at 05:16
I was pretty sure you guys had quit playing by now. No support for the little guys I see. Leadership gets attacked? That's a different story.

Have fun being a minor nuisance while it lasts.

System fail on 30.12. at 10:05
Loll i lost nothing

The Biggest Hater on 30.12. at 10:06
Yeah, I know, YOU lost nothing, but I have nobled three of your tribe's villages today with no resistance. So enjoy hording your defense for leadership while I pick off the stragglers. Then you can enjoy getting hit by all my extra ammo.

System fail on 30.12. at 10:53
Ye Ye k. Look at your picture on your profile ^^ Nice skinny pirate rums got there. Maybe you need some more rum, i also noticed u dont speak like them. I'm impressed that they havnt made you talk like an idiot.

The Biggest Hater on 30.12. at 19:19
At least they don't act like idiots. I'm looking at you.

System fail on 30.12. at 20:24
Meh, Eat your vegtables and some meat, Yes I'm looking at you.

The Biggest Hater on 30.12. at 20:28
Not sure how being skinny is a bad thing, but ok.

System fail on 30.12. at 20:29
Not just skinny, OVERLY skinny.

The Biggest Hater on 30.12. at 20:31
Rather that than overly fat...I'm looking at you?

System fail on 30.12. at 20:33
Hey? You've never seen a picture of me So dont even bother judging. Look at your arms..You also look about 20+ years old. your a grown man, stop aruging with little children.

The Biggest Hater on 30.12. at 20:37
You win.

System fail today at 00:35
Attack break - 1
Biggest hater - 0

The Biggest Hater today at 00:38
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Davadicto on 31.12. at 16:49
Pleaze join me to your Tribe!!! Im sorry i think that you are the more powerfull men of this world!!
But pleaze i wanna be of your tribe!

Davadicto
:(

lol

I'm ranked in the 3000s with modest OD at this stage, though probably one of the leaders in my K (29).
I'm probably not the best neighbour to have, but there's much tougher players out there.

Of course his song was somewhat different when I only had 500 points & his old tribe was trying to wipe me out early.

Davadicto on 01.12. at 23:20
why you attack me i dont did you nothig what do you want i have more troops than you i have 100 swordsmen 100 axemens 53 spearmens and 59 archers if you back to attack me i gonna attack with all my allies

Edward Plantagenet on 01.12. at 23:24
I was just having a look :)

Your tribe's leader has attacked me 3 times.
I defended his attack earlier & killed all his troops.

I'd suggest that a better tribe may serve you better - ben1jamin23 is a fool.

Davadicto on 12.12. at 22:52
Oh one more thing i dont have scar of u

Davadicto on 13.12. at 16:17
Hey why you attacked me!!!!!!!!!!

Edward Plantagenet on 13.12. at 16:49
You attacked me.

Expect no mercy.

Davadicto on 13.12. at 21:57
Oh For that jeje :) Sorry i dont wanna to attack you i was wrong i was going to attack at the barbarian village that is upper you but im wrong of button jeje:) Sorry i was talking with my brother while i was pressing the buttons and today i see my village an i was almost dead :( Ok Bye but one question more you think that i can join to your tribe?? Please my tribe is very Weak for me jeje Bye

Davadicto on 13.12. at 22:07
i WILL SEND YOU SOME RESOURCES BUT PLEASE INVIT ME TO YOUR TRIBE

DeletedUser

hopefully he does report me, would love to see the reply :lol:

Seve330 on 08.01. at 21:03
Grow up - go pick on someone else with your cheat software!

sicksumo on 08.01. at 21:14
how am i cheating?

Seve330 on 08.01. at 21:18
Cheat software for Nobling, it's not possible to send 4 simultaneous attacks within the same second of time from 1 village!
Maybe I should report you?

sicksumo on 08.01. at 21:19
actually it is....... if you're not smart enough to figure out how then you'd never get far in this game. feel free to report me for it though lol. i'm sure tw staff will be overjoyed to have you wasting their time on that lol

Seve330 on 08.01. at 21:28
All my allies agree, one suggesting that I report you.
Anyway enjoy taking yet another of my villes as your malicious streak has become tedious (over the farming incident).
Trampelling people with vastly inferior troop numbers must really give you a buzz.
Try picking on someone who might give you a fight [ally]SICK[/ally]
There's no honour in crushing small tribes that haven't the means to fight back!!!

sicksumo on 08.01. at 21:32
all your allies are just as bad at this game as you then. feel free to report me for that though lol

DeletedUser

lol me so jealous me nevarrr meet people like dem! they always go silently...

DeletedUser

Sick gets all the good mails and hoards them for his own pleasure.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Dark Whisper today at 04:42
There's nothing I can say that will change your mind...At least think about it because it makes more sense in becoming successful so you don't become someone's FARM!!

Our tribe is growing and it is stronger...our members will need food to grow as will other tribes when they notice you and I suspect that it won't be to much longer. I should think it would be more beneficial to you to be with us rather than against us...wouldn't you?

Dark Whisper
Diplomat

pablo the doc today at 02:38
unless you want into my tribe no i dont join family tribes

Dark Whisper on 09.01. at 13:56
Hello...I am contacting you to see if you would be interested in a merge between our tribes. If this interests you and if you think it will help you out then I am willing to pass on any demands to my leader you feel are necessary to make this happen.

I believe you and your tribesmen could benefit from a greater amount of protection and help from us. We could benefit a great deal from you and it will help us with trade so we all can stay off the market as much as possible. Please contact me and let me know if your interested in this proposal. We are well established and have many family tribes who are beneficial to us as well.

Dark Whisper

Diplomat

OH NO SOMEONES FARM :icon_sad: :lol:

DeletedUser

Dark Whisper today at 04:42
There's nothing I can say that will change your mind...At least think about it because it makes more sense in becoming successful so you don't become someone's FARM!! love't when they bold and caps th' word farm... but t' use't at th' dis stage o' th' game where ye'd actually be someones food is beyond ridiculous!

Our tribe is growing and it is stronger...our members will need food to growdrop th' fam and let yer members eat'em then... as will other tribes when they notice you and I suspect that it won't be to much longer. I should think it would be more beneficial to you to be with us rather than against us...wouldn't you?doubt't... family tribes run like dis be fated t' stumble into th' sea...

Dark Whisper
Diplomat

pablo the doc today at 02:38
unless you want into my tribe no i dont join family tribes

Dark Whisper on 09.01. at 13:56
Hello...I am contacting you to see if you would be interested in a merge between our tribes. If this interests you and if you think it will help you out then I am willing to pass on any demands to my leader you feel are necessary to make this happen.

I believe you and your tribesmen could benefit from a greater amount of protectionprotection from food? dats a new one! and help from us. We could benefit a great deal from you and it will help us with trade trade? hell NAY! would rather steal mine resources!so we all can stay off the market as much as possible. Please contact me and let me know if your interested in this proposal. We are well established and have many family tribes who are beneficial to us as well.
zn3lnn.gif

Dark Whisper

Diplomat

OH NO SOMEONES FARM :icon_sad: :lol:

psmiley35.gif
yawn...