Funny In-Game Mails.

DeletedUser17449

Sadly, this was sent to a tribemate of mine, and not myself, but i felt it was worthy of this thread.
He's got a point though.

I mean, why would your tribemate noble a village with only 2.960 points?!

DeletedUser

Kinda sad really - I guess I'm just a big softy at heart. I always try to avoid attacking young kids unless they attack me first. Then I warn them. Then if they still attack me I just kill them. After all, its one thing to be a kid, its a different matter to be stupid.

DeletedUser

What is sad are the parents who knowingly encourage their kids to play a war game and then lay the blame on someone else when the inevitable happens.

koa anubis

What is sad are the parents who knowingly encourage their kids to play a war game and then lay the blame on someone else when the inevitable happens.

^That exactly yawn. How can you expect your 11 year old daughter not to be attacked on a war game :icon_neutral: FAIL!.

Ah well.

DeletedUser17449

If it's true anyway. Anyone can put a fake age (and/or gender for that matter) on their profile to be able to pull the pity card when needed.

DeletedUser80956

In his defense, he wasn't nobeling the villa, just clearing it. Apparently clearing is now considered game over. I think that its a good lesson to a young person to see that not every thing is life will go their way. Also, that there will always be someone better than you at something, you've just gotta learn how to deal. Lol, its an amusing mail.

Another reason is that we're on the rim here. a 2900 point villa isn't that terrible for us, really :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

mattateil1 today at 08:19
you are attacking me and i am ally what the hell is amatter with you

mattateil1 today at 08:29
if you dont stop my mother will sue because she works for a local concil and can easily close down any game accounts so STOP ATTACKING ME !
omg im getting charged!

DeletedUser

He was already there when I reached him....

Sent Nov 12,2009 03:33
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-17.0% Misfortune

luck
Morale: 100%

Defender: mattateil1
Village: Flint hill (805|870) K88

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 14 7 3 0 0 0 00 0 0 1 0
Losses: 14 7 3
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firemask on 25.10. at 14:24 said:

Nice attacking barbarianvillage123. Im not sending you a warning. You can continue what you are doing and I can do what I want to do.

Sorry but your troops are weak.

Rock.N.Roll on 25.10. at 21:48 said:
Rofl you're a medium now "Sorry but your troops are weak."
P.s you should say this for the ~L-TA~

~L-TA~ harbor refugee and lead by a inactive leader who's building a nice farm so i have to pick up the milk before it is wasted.

Firemask
Im not sending you a warning.
lol no just threat!

Firemask on 26.10. at 01:42 said:
I agree to what you are saying but can you farm inactive villages instead. Dont active players are trying to survive =X I 27hours away from you so I didnt want to waste my time.

HeHe they attack me so after i noble barbarianvillage123 the leader of their tribe academy :)
But wtf he was in K21 and now he's in K22 in the middle of his tribe

Now it's me(O.D 102.174) alone in K21 vs The Leet Team ~L-T~ members 41, O.D 544,379

The Rim can be fun too :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80956

Meh, the leet team is bad, we've gotten some villas off them with minimal resistance. Of course, that was up in K12/22 so they were probably away from their support.

DirtyDishSoap

Message from a bud. I'd convert it or screen shot it, but military computers just never agree with me...

joepineapples on 17.11. at 23:31
Here it is for you all. LOL!!! :D

This message has been forwarded by joepineapples.

Deletefactor on 17.11. at 01:36
Hey, do you want to join my tribe to leave your bossy tribe. This is just a heads if you want. You'll have more freedom to do what you want. What do you think?

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 01:15
Hold up, ok.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 01:12
A conspiracy you say. OOOh! That's serious!!!! Quick - tell me what's happening.

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 01:11
Oh, I will later, theres been a conpiracy going on. I'm talking to him right now about it. Hold on.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 01:10
What I mean is - if you are on terms with RIFF-RAFF. Introduce me to him!

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 01:09
I know about them, im too lazy thats why, lol.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 01:08
How come you don't know about "BB codes"?

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 01:08
What do you mean?

joepineapples on 16.11. at 01:07
Really - you're pals with RIFF-RAFF
«JAP». WOW!!! Can you get me an introduction?

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 01:02
ROTC, directing movies, Other Multi games, first in command in a xbox live clan, became leader over 5 consecutive night in a tribe i joined, and in the craft of persaution. Whatabout Jap? I'm cool with Jap. Riff raff is on my friends list.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 00:59
What do you mean by "outside" exp?

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:58
Outside exp, and what about JAP.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 00:57
If I were you I'd be more concerned about your other neighbours - «JAP»

joepineapples on 16.11. at 00:52
You say you're experienced. I can see that you only play on W40, you've changed tribe 5 times and to top it all you've been rimmed. What sort of experience do you have?

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:51
I did by asking him to stop attacking me.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 00:50
Had you perhaps thought that he may be flattered if you were to ask for his help?

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:49
Never! I am not a noob. My castle has been taken, it was huge. I am an expeirenced player. I have no services, I am giving out no resources. He can make his own clay. Tell one of your masters to invite me or I will give up and go to a different tribe. This is your last opportunity. Take it before the door shuts.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 00:47
Tell him you can help him! There are many ways in this game that a smaller player can soon become a part of a great tribe! Offer your services - in exchange for a ceasefire.

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:44
I have already gotten on his good side, he just keeps speaking worthless riddles at me and attacks me. Can you speak to him?

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:43
Nevermind, your words are too much in context to be a male. That is how I tell but I was wrong, sorry for that. Just invite me.

joepineapples on 16.11. at 00:42
In order to prove your worthiness to join this tribe you must show loyalty and allegiance! Get on Fillets good side! You never know - he may see that you have much to offer!

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:41
I can tell by your words that you are a female and fillet is a male. Cool huh, I know many things.
I might be wrong but it must be close.
I never intimidated him, ever, just stooped down to his level.

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:38
He stole clay from me! Hes says it all the time. I know what this is, the "test" is not a test at all. Instead its a way to trick me to give fillet clay as he has said in his messages. I said sorry to him as you requested. I am intelligent. I know my way around your bag o tricks. What is your test. My leadership is outmatched!

joepineapples on 16.11. at 00:33
Which tribe are you in now?
If you want to join this tribe you must first pass a test.
I do hope you're not bullying Fillet, he can be quite sensitive at times. I'd like you to tell Fillet your very sorry for trying to intimidate him, offer him some clay. He loves clay!!

Deletefactor on 16.11. at 00:25
I am not bullying him, he keeps taunting me. I am willing to join his trib, but he keeps stealing my resources. Now is that what you call a friend? It is not considered bullying when you talk at the same level as the other. Its a conversation. Will you be kind enough to invite me into your tribe, thank you.

joepineapples on 15.11. at 22:44
My friend Fillet tells me your throwing your weight around!
Please stop bullying him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Heh...I normally don't do the funny mail thing, but I thought you all would get a kick out of this. Oh, and just an fyi as to my response, it's twice as long as my typical reply to mails like this, so it's a bit unusual for me. :icon_eek:

Strikesnake today at 21:59
plz let me join ur trube, i am a very pro/elite player with lots of experience. i have been playing for over 15 years now and know everything to do wiv da game. plz let me join ur tribe again i am a very pro/elite player and you really need me in your tribe as i have more points than the rest of you added together and i have way mre troops and higher od ranking, plz let me join like i say im very pro/elite.

from, strikesnake

ps-i dont think ur tribe'll last much longer wivout me cos ur not doing very well and are very low in ur kontinant

also my biggest nuke is 15000 axe and 10000 light cavulery and 5000 mownted archers and 1000 rams

L a z a r u s today at 22:02
lol.

No.

DeletedUser17449

That was me.

Woop woop.

And you fell for it.

Tee-hee.

P.S. Find the hidden message.

j/k btw.

DeletedUser

wow 15 years very impressive :| secondly he never went to english lessons 3rd hes an idiot

DeletedUser

also my biggest nuke is 15000 axe and 10000 light cavulery and 5000 mownted archers and 1000 rams

I need one of those 1000% population Bonus villages :icon_eek: I bet he also has 10,000 nobles

DeletedUser

If it were me, I believe I would have had to accept Strikesnake into my tribe based on sheer audacity alone.