Funny In-Game Mails.

Swans1981

iBan sent spears in the attack too, so not much more could be said about them.

DeletedUser

Rival3 on 10.07. at 22:25
in the last world i played i grew to over 130k village points with just under 1m Opponents defeated points.

A few of my tribesmen joined me on this world also, so we are already familiar with each other and have a solid game plan.

If you are looking for more responsibilities in a tribe we can accommodate, or if your happy being a foot soldier, that is fine too.

i have contacted a lot of players and will be continuing to do so, there is no doubt we will grow large, expanding into brother tribes fairly quickly.

Rival3 on 10.07. at 22:31
Apologize i meant to send this msg...

Hello, i am [player]Rival3[/player] co leader of [ally](OD)[/ally]

we aim to be the largest tribe in K54/53. This tribe is experienced and offers great leadership.

We are looking for dedicated, active players to join our mission of continent domination.

Please let me know if you are interested and i will send you an invite.

Golgalash on 10.07. at 22:37
sarry me talk london not very best u talk mongolian?

Rival3 on 10.07. at 22:38
sorry mate, i only speak english.

Golgalash on 10.07. at 22:39
kozokati mongolian dartouzi natamordo fortiza teko?

Rival3 on 10.07. at 22:40
?? i can only speak english

Golgalash on 10.07. at 22:42
me no no talk london u no no talk mongolian?

Rival3 on 10.07. at 22:44
afraid not my friend.

good luck for the future :)

Golgalash on 10.07. at 22:47
me no no talk london y u no no talk mongolian?me talk little london me no no wat u talking me talk mongolian taratino u zabotti r rastuvi stupidtarbosi kandinu formitani kondalisati?

lol read my last reply carefully if no one notices i'll highlight it he didn't notice it either xD he would have known that i speak English if he read my profile and btw i'm in k44 :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the Kiwinator on 13.07. at 23:22
i hear that you have been threatening my tribe [ally]EIEIO[/ally] i have been wondering what you have been saying so i would appreciate if you told me what you have been saying so we can see if we can find a different way around this

.jpj.95 on 13.07. at 23:24
Your member cow..... attack one of our players and i told him to stop he told me he won't i will send you the conversation wait a sec.

.jpj.95 on 13.07. at 23:24
.jpj.95 today at 22:54
You attacked one of our tribe members, stop it now...

Brown Moo Cow today at 22:55
No.

.jpj.95 today at 22:56
yo attack him [player]leiter[/player]

Brown Moo Cow today at 22:56
And I will again in about 5 min.

.jpj.95 today at 22:58
BIG MISTAKE!

Brown Moo Cow today at 22:59
Ok.
SEE HE STARTED AND I WONT ACCEPT THAT

the Kiwinator on 13.07. at 23:27
well i think it is acceptable as it is a game of survival and and he has perfect right to attack you tribe member as cow obviously got a better start and is now farming him

.jpj.95 on 13.07. at 23:29
WELL BUT AS I WON'T ACCEPT IT LETS SAY OUR TRIBE MEMBERS WILL START ATTACKING YOURS TO AS SURVIVAL...

the Kiwinator on 13.07. at 23:30
ok then you may have more members but we have greatly more experienced members and we will eventually win LMAO

.jpj.95 on 13.07. at 23:32
I am just saying you guys started we will finish, exp. i have played on 12 worlds and i am in the best tribe of world 12...i don't fear...

the Kiwinator on 13.07. at 23:38
ok then tell me what name you are under on all those worlds and i shall look you up to see if you are lying

.jpj.95 on 13.07. at 23:41
I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME I DON'T CARE JUST GET PREPARE CAUSE AS EXP. PLAY A GOOD ROLE, AS UNITS AND WE WON'T RUN AWAY...

the Kiwinator today at 02:03
well if you dont think you need to prove anything then you abviously have something to hide, which means i dont think you relly do have exp

.jpj.95 today at 02:26
dude, i have the epx. believe me the reason i don't want to tell you is because i don't need to tell you. Believe what you want to believe i will not discuss with you about that.

I am no noob, to start discussing with you cause you don't believe me...

the Kiwinator today at 04:11
lol avoiding telling me about your expeience that means you a noobus

.jpj.95 today at 04:14
?¿, i already t3ell you my exp. you want me to tell you the time well i have 1 year in W12, 6 months in W18 and 4 months W29 and 3 weeks W39, the other world i already left...

the Kiwinator today at 14:46
ok then but as there is no proof i do not believe you

he made ma laugh

DeletedUser

My friend speaks fluent English by the way...he just doesn't like when people are asking him to restart.

AWPER Madness on 11.07. at 17:54
settings>>>>start over>>>> password

eu?oo on 11.07. at 18:21
:))

AWPER Madness on 11.07. at 18:22
Hello, I am Awper madness. I am a recruiter of iban, and am actively recruiting my area. I have noticed you and would like you to join my tribe. We are very experienced and look to rule this world as we are already rank 1#

Being so close to me tho I would need you to restart. But right after you did that I would send the invite and you would be apart of us!

Please think about it and mail me back.

eu?oo on 11.07. at 18:24
sorry but there are many of my tribe are living on the continent and 1 are very experienced do not

eu?oo on 11.07. at 18:25
if you can work so

AWPER Madness on 11.07. at 18:31
ok..

hows ur tribe

eu?oo on 11.07. at 18:33
please speak proper English I do not know speak English with google translator:)

eu?oo on 11.07. at 19:19
Only noobs in it,that's why I don't leave ...all the noobs are here!!!1one1!!!

AWPER Madness today at 10:24
ur attacking me :(

eu?oo today at 11:03
you started:) all my tribe are very united will see you as soon as

AWPER Madness today at 11:03
huh?

eu?oo today at 11:04
nothing:) trying to talk not attack me ok?

AWPER Madness today at 11:06
ur tribe is going to attack me?

eu?oo today at 11:07
me if they all spy and attack my allies

AWPER Madness today at 11:10
so if i attack your tribe, you will attack me?

eu?oo today at 11:12
we are a very united family we are all for one and one for everyone we do not play to rank in November playing pleasure

AWPER Madness today at 11:13
what language do you speak?

eu?oo today at 11:13
Romania
why?

AWPER Madness today at 11:15
I'm just trying to find a friend to talk to you easier :D

eu?oo today at 11:17
ok:)

AWPER Madness today at 11:29
Hallo , sînt român chiar asemănător tu!!!! Naaaa Glumă i'm liniştit art.hot. same persoană talking folosire un traducător :p

eu?oo today at 11:32
and use a translator when talking to you:)

AWPER Madness today at 11:32
was the translator that i used accurate?

eu?oo today at 11:34
not your spelling, but it mostly:)

AWPER Madness today at 11:37
Oh that bun :D apoi atunci a face tu know ce this means? settingsstart încă o dată password

eu?oo today at 11:37

AWPER Madness today at 11:38
settingsstart încă o dată password

eu?oo today at 11:39
I translate as well trebe translator to write English correctly

eu?oo today at 11:39

AWPER Madness today at 11:39
Not really, but I can understand most

eu?oo today at 11:41
in my tribe are many Romans go when my prietenu I wrote to you through it, he knows English very well

AWPER Madness today at 11:43
oh ok....

whats

prietenu???

eu?oo today at 11:44
a friend

eu?oo today at 14:43

This message has been forwarded by eu?oo.

DeletedUser

Apparently i was blocked :(
Cyberix on 14.07. at 18:12
Hi,

Can you please stop farming [player]ghost4444[/player], as he is now a member of our tribe. I know he appeared inactive, but that was during their merging process. Your co-operation will be appreciated.

Regards,

[player]Cyberix[/player].

byteme on 14.07. at 19:30
Hi [player]Cyberix[/player],

I cannot stop farming [player]ghost4444[/player], as my computer has a virus and it sends the attacks on its own. I know this would sound unbelievable, but that is the truth. Your co-operation will be appreciated if [player]ghost4444[/player] starts over into a new area.

Regards,

[player]Byteme[/player]

Cyberix on 14.07. at 19:41
Hi byteme,

I am an IT expert, and I surely do not believe what you are telling me. Letting a player restart is just an exscuse. If you do not stop, we'd have to resolve this in another matter.

Regards,

Cyberix.

Cyberix on 14.07. at 19:48
If you won't stop, you'll be reported for using illegal scripts on the TW websites.

Regards,

[player]Cyberix[/player].

byteme on 14.07. at 19:52
I swear to you Cyberix, my PC has got a virus and apart of sending the troops, it is also handing out the mails.
I cannot stop it, there goes another attack grrr

Cyberix on 14.07. at 20:10
No virus / spyware / adware can do that, only illegal scripts.

I will now report you to the TW admins for use of illegal scripts / software.

Regards,

Cyberix.

Cyberix on 14.07. at 20:17
tell me one thing, how can you type a message and see that there's another attack on the way???

"I cannot stop it, there goes another attack grrr"

byteme on 14.07. at 20:18
I told you that the virus does this, and everytime i hear a loud beep which means one more attack sent

Cyberix on 14.07. at 20:21
lol! I never heard of such nonsense in 8 years! You physically have to set co-ordinates or use the map to co-ordinate an attack, then have to select the troops you want to send, and then have to click SEND and then OK without ANY beeps. I'm no fool and you are now Bullshitting the wrong player here, mate.

byteme on 14.07. at 20:25
How should i convince you now :(
This is the virtual world and THE VIRUS has taken control. My mouse does not respond when i click on the cancel button and my screen blanks out every time i try it. Please tell your member to restart somewhere else, i am getting so stressed here that i cant cancel the attack.

Cyberix on 14.07. at 20:29
Then how do you manage to click on the mail button and read / reply to mails??? I won't tell him to restart...

I tell you what, why don't you shut down your PC instead, then there's no more trouble???

byteme on 14.07. at 20:35
My PC has alternate power of fuel cells, just like the ones from the terminator and my PC does not shut down.
Damn another beep, another attack sent, and this one is at your member :(

DeletedUser

My friend speaks fluent English by the way...he just doesn't like when people are asking him to restart.

He doesn't talk with me anymore :(

He is afraid that I'll post again....he only attacks and and dodge,and he attacks,and I dodge and he gets bored....was expecting something more interesting and fun from him :(

EmperorSingh

krab07 today at 14:54
Hey josh I have a question for you. If you remember correctly, you tried to recruit me a while ago. Why did you pick me, even though I'm so close to you?

joshhrtw today at 16:29
because i wanted to expand the tribe in our area

krab07 today at 16:32
Serious? LOL a tip for the future, never recruit members too close around you. They hamper growth..

joshhrtw today at 16:33
ok

krab07 today at 16:34
That advice will cost you..
Your choice: Troops or resources?

joshhrtw today at 16:36
how much resources would you want ?

krab07 today at 16:36
How much do you think my advice is worth?

joshhrtw today at 16:37
well i didnt ask for your advice did i lol, i was just minding my own buisness

krab07 today at 16:39
And "your own business" might land your tribe into big trouble. And my advice is strategic, in the long run it could mean win-or-lose in a war..
You decide how much, else i will..

joshhrtw today at 16:40
200 ?
and obviously you are in control because you are more powerful than me & also you have a more powerful tribe, but i dont understand what i have done ?

krab07 today at 16:43
Power is not in points, it's in troops. Tell me, how many troops do you have? That might give a better indication of how -powerful- you are. Mine? I just have 200 spears and 200 swords. If you have more than that, you are definitely stronger than me.
And you haven't done anything wrong. I'm trying to help you and your tribe.
And 200? That's waaay below my expectations =/

joshhrtw today at 16:45
so far 50 but im building.
Yes and i appreciate you're help, but it just seems like your farming me, if you are asking me for my resources.

krab07 today at 16:49
Not really, I haven't sent any troops to your village. I'm hurt that you don't trust me :( I get very aggressive when i get unhappy.
So you can send me 500 of each resource and I'm also giving you the option of getting more advice later on from me. So if you don't want anymore advice from me, tell me now. After you send me the tribute.

joshhrtw today at 16:55
I do trust you, but it was unexpected if you get what i mean ? so you mean sort of like a personal alliance ?
i would like more advice of you if it is available when i need it, but id prefer not to keep sending you resources

krab07 today at 16:59
Well my advice doesn't come free of charge. And PAs can count on each other for support, something I'm not interested in at the moment. Beside, my tribe's quite powerful enough for me to avoid getting PAs. Unexpected? Fair enough, that's true.
Okay another piece of advice: For sustainable growth, keep upgrading your resource-producing buildings. Eg timbercamp, claypit, ironmine, warehouse etc. Once they get large enough (about lvl18 - lvl20), you can afford to upgrade other buildings. It's an investment, one that pays off quite handsomely in the long term.
I'll ignore my rule this time, that piece of advice was free. But the first piece of advice will cost you.. I'll reduce the price to 333 of each resource (that way one merchant can dispatch it)

joshhrtw today at 17:06
Yes well can i rely on you if i needed advice then?
Yes i will take on-board that strategy, thanks :) i will send the resources as soon as i have them.

krab07 today at 17:07
Yeah I'll give you advice free from now on :)
And cheers for the resources, may your village live long (Y)

joshhrtw today at 17:13
thank you :) and thanks for being patient with the resources not long to go now lol

Grooming my own farm :icon_eek:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Nice one Josh, but free sendign of res isnt possible for a long time to come normally =/
I'd suggest you say: 'No need to send the res, I'll come and get them myself. Thats easier for you. Just send your troops away for a minute.'

EmperorSingh

Nice one Josh, but free sendign of res isnt possible for a long time to come normally =/
I'd suggest you say: 'No need to send the res, I'll come and get them myself. Thats easier for you. Just send your troops away for a minute.'

Yeah I realised that =/ I let him get away with it, on the condition that he pays me 5K of each resource when the time comes :)

DeletedUser

brzakalik today at 17:20
yyyyy u do tht

AshytheGreat today at 17:21
what i do? sir

brzakalik today at 17:23
were in the same tribe and ur attacking me

AshytheGreat today at 17:23
im an attacking you? sir?

brzakalik today at 17:24
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AshytheGreat today at 17:25
i am not attacking you... just giving you visits

oh i see i will stop

brzakalik today at 17:28
PLEASE can i av some ov my recources back please

AshytheGreat today at 17:28
sorry i can't find them.

AshytheGreat today at 17:30
k i sent you some resources

brzakalik today at 17:31
STOP ATTACKING MEEEEE

AshytheGreat today at 17:32
sorry the troops were supposed to give you resources not take them. I will send the resources again soon.. I hoope they don't misunderstand my orders this time.

brzakalik today at 17:34
u go on map then click on me then u go on send recources ok

AshytheGreat today at 17:35
? I can't find it, is it the send troops button? I'll try that one.

AshytheGreat today at 17:36
is that how you do it?

brzakalik today at 17:37
GO ON MAP THEN CLICK ON ME THEN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE IT SAYS SEND RECOURCES

AshytheGreat today at 17:40
ITS NOT WORKING?

I CLICK 'SEND' BUTTON IT DOES NOT SEND RESOURCES

brzakalik today at 17:41
just dont send anything to me ok no troops ok please

AshytheGreat today at 17:43
no i will keep trying i am not a quitter.

AshytheGreat today at 17:44
don't worry i will find a way

brzakalik today at 17:49
PLEASE DONT UR ROUINING MY VILLAGE PLEASE STOP

AshytheGreat today at 17:49
??? im just trying to help

then, he set me up as duke in his tribe.
=D