Funny In-Game Mails

DeletedUser

webyter today at 00:48
I notice you have been changing tribes a lot lately, were you head hunted by bunny because of your plundering skill : )

not sure what he meant by this but after he sent this I wanted to reply like the nice guy i am and i get this wonderful message
You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

DeletedUser

We're mean :icon_sad:

Boba started it though. :icon_wink:

jain20056 on 16.06. at 20:33
hey pal,
me under attack.. could u plz support me with some spears and swords....

regards,
[player]jain20056[/player]

Terror.Tek.2 on 16.06. at 22:34
Whats your current troop count?

Terror.Tek.2 on 17.06. at 04:57
Sorry, I was sending some spears to you and I sent them as a attack. Sorrryyyy. Its not much. Just dodge it. Then I'll send you some support.

Again! SOOOOOO sorry.

jain20056 on 17.06. at 17:09
but still u sending the attacks!

Terror.Tek.2 on 17.06. at 17:11
no i sent support didnt i?

jain20056 on 17.06. at 17:12
i can see u r sending noble attack at ma village!!

Terror.Tek.2 on 17.06. at 17:13
i sent him as support, he has a good defense rating

jain20056 on 17.06. at 17:19
ya.....
but now u sending noble attacks......
cancel them pal...plz

Terror.Tek.2 on 17.06. at 17:21
i cant cancel them, you will have to dodge them again

jain20056 on 17.06. at 17:29
k....

jain20056 on 17.06. at 19:17
i hope there would be no more attaacks frm ur side!!!

jain20056 on 18.06. at 03:10
i thought those attacks were due to mistake....
but u still attacking me!!!

Terror.Tek.2 on 18.06. at 03:18
I know! I'm not meaning to. Isn't support the axe button?

jain20056 on 18.06. at 03:20
i thought u were ally.... nd i requested help from u.... nd i can seee wht type of help u providing....
goood!!!

Terror.Tek.2 on 18.06. at 03:31
What? I was trying to help :(.

jain20056 on 18.06. at 03:36
by sending nobles!!!
gr8 help!

jain20056 on 18.06. at 03:47
i hope if ur soul have lil dignity, then u will stop attacking me as i asked help frm u and this is wht A SO CALLED HELP u providing???

Terror.Tek.2 on 18.06. at 03:51
I tried to help I really did :(. I'm just a noob and can't click a button right :(. I'z sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Terror.Tek.2 today at 16:52
:(

I iz teh sorry? :(
On the plus though did get a free village.

And i had no idea who the guy was, sent nobles at him and he asked me for support :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im getting some real abuse now so cant post them lol basically because i coorded with a old tribe mate im now a multi accounter ha noobs make me laugh, also FYI i have never met or played along side this guy before :)

Kiwi Sport today at 11:03
Hey Gummer, I was with you in another tribe on another world

I have reported you and [player]Andre Marcolino[/player] for cheating. In fact I think you are the same player.

I know how you are getting your villages, not through good play but by cheating......

Experienced Noob today at 12:17
no mate sorry i dont no you and no im not andre lol idiot its called team work not cheating would you liek to see the mails? its coordination

he plays w15 i play w44, you have stated you playd in my other worlds? so then you no i hate cheaters so stop crying you liar

Kiwi Sport today at 21:31
You are a liar Gummer, your mate or your other self is no longer with a tribe, funny that. Bunny one day, no one the next. You should have left him with his tribe mate.
You think that will stop the mods, you are a loser
You are not good enough without cheating.

Team work my arse, cheating is the only way you know.

Experienced Noob today at 21:34
yeah yeah you dont no me so dont make up lies pal its pointless you just look like a little kid who is upset cos you been nobled :)

Experienced Noob today at 21:37
sent you my convo with andre its team work, not every one is a cheater like you

Kiwi Sport today at 21:55
Sorry mste, it don't wash. You are a cheater. Plain and simple.

DeletedUser89403

To harbinger: wait, the guy was your ally and you took advantage of when he was being attacked and nobled him?

DeletedUser

To harbinger: wait, the guy was your ally and you took advantage of when he was being attacked and nobled him?
No. I was leaving Smile and I got that message. At first I didn't say anything, then I took advantage of him :icon_redface:.

Ripfin

No. I was leaving Smile and I got that message. At first I didn't say anything, then I took advantage of him :icon_redface:.

so you were still in the tribe that was allied to him then? so your a backstabber then, and possibly a runner.

DeletedUser

so you were still in the tribe that was allied to him then? so your a backstabber then, and possibly a runner.
No. I left Smile and was alone for a bit, and still am. If he wanted support he should have asked for it on the support section on the forums.

Ripfin

No. I left Smile and was alone for a bit, and still am. If he wanted support he should have asked for it on the support section on the forums.

but he mailed you for support, quit making excuses your nothing but a backstabbing lousy player and nobody will have you for being a backstabber.

DeletedUser

Even if I wanted to help me I couldn't have.

I wasn't in his tribe.

DeletedUser

he mailed for support against our own attacks? We were in smile for roughly 30 minutes, then left for them being mass recruiting noobs, we saw that immediately, a few days later we were ready to noble, and he had a nice village near us. Simple. He was never our ally, save for the 30 minutes we were in the tribe. If you want to call us anything, call us tribe hoppers for bailing on a noob tribe when we saw they were terrible.

Ripfin

he mailed for support against our own attacks? We were in smile for roughly 30 minutes, then left for them being mass recruiting noobs, we saw that immediately, a few days later we were ready to noble, and he had a nice village near us. Simple. He was never our ally, save for the 30 minutes we were in the tribe. If you want to call us anything, call us tribe hoppers for bailing on a noob tribe when we saw they were terrible.

then surprised you didn't stay in their tribe since you are noobs which is evident enough, its still the fact you took advantage of a situation which wasn't yours to take advantage of, in fact if it was one of my villages I was nobling I'd wipe you out for being a noob and impertinent and rude.

DeletedUser

then surprised you didn't stay in their tribe since you are noobs which is evident enough, its still the fact you took advantage of a situation which wasn't yours to take advantage of, in fact if it was one of my villages I was nobling I'd wipe you out for being a noob and impertinent and rude.

Your funny. :icon_biggrin:

A) Didn't you get rimmed about a week after start up?

B) Taking advantage? He shouldn't have been on "High Performance" If he was dodging obvious nobles, and we were perfectly within our rights to noble that village, and have a little fun with him.

C) I'm hearing alot of "if's" and "would's" coming out of that post, how about next round try not to get rimmed so you can actually back up your claims of nobling someone.

Ripfin

Your funny. :icon_biggrin:

A) Didn't you get rimmed about a week after start up?

B) Taking advantage? He shouldn't have been on "High Performance" If he was dodging obvious nobles, and we were perfectly within our rights to noble that village, and have a little fun with him.

C) I'm hearing alot of "if's" and "would's" coming out of that post, how about next round try not to get rimmed so you can actually back up your claims of nobling someone.

well for starters yes I was rimmed, and can even offer you guys the same opportunity, have several tribes I could unleash upon you with but a word.

furthermore the player that nobled me would have eaten you for a snack, and as to my being rimmed it was longer then a week and I've rebounded quite well, so when you get rimmed come over to my little corner and see how you fare.

DeletedUser89403

While taking his village is fine, making him think you were his friend is not. You led him on and he thought you were actually going to support him. Sure he was a noob but that doesn't mean that it isn't wrong to do what you did. You should have been straight up with him and said you weren't allies and you were gonna noble his village. Leading him on when he thinks you are his ally and then attacking him is backstabbing.

Ripfin

by the way Harbinger when is Bobabounty planning on restarting? you know he does that when someone looks crosseyed at him, also he backstabs tribes too, lets face it Harbinger your rep went down when you co-played with him.

DeletedUser

While taking his village is fine, making him think you were his friend is not. You led him on and he thought you were actually going to support him. Sure he was a noob but that doesn't mean that it isn't wrong to do what you did. You should have been straight up with him and said you weren't allies and you were gonna noble his village. Leading him on when he thinks you are his ally and then attacking him is backstabbing.

A fair point, however i don't think it is backstabbing as i never was his friend in the first place, never had spoken to him before, had no idea who he was, and still don't actually. I don't see how it is different to any other aspect of the game, for example restart mails. There are countless restart mails sent out saying "if you restart, i will do this, and that" and etc. I could understand if this was a new world, but the High Performance announcement clearly said "Intended for experienced players". He was quite coreward, he read the announcement, knew the starting time and saw the "intended for experienced players", and still joined. I think it speaks for itself that an experienced player would not be fooled by mails. By the way, with the last noble he did actually leave his troops there, but there was a pittance and he wouldn't have stopped himself from being nobled regardless.

by the way Harbinger when is Bobabounty planning on restarting? you know he does that when someone looks crosseyed at him, also he backstabs tribes too, lets face it Harbinger your rep went down when you co-played with him.

Actually i quite thoroughly disagree. While your opinion of me may have gone down i find noone else saying they think less of me for choosing a co-player that ripfin doesn't like. My "reputation" is not based on your opinion, but the opinion of the "general population" and i find you saying that you don't like boba to be not general opinion, but a singular opinion. And to be quite frank and honest, i don't really care about my "reputation" and the opinion of those who don't know me.

DeletedUser85037

building that village up for me are you ? il take it in the next day or so,ok

From festerer btw...

What? I thought it was kinda funny... :)

DeletedUser89403

This guy was a noob and had nobled the noble claim of one of his tribemates and then told Ripfin to help him attack our allies. The title of the message I sent him was idiot noob. It started with me insulting him. It ended with an orgasm. Enough said.

boby05 today at 01:02
That's what you are
smurf95 today at 01:04
what
smurf95 today at 01:04
am i
boby05 today at 01:06
An idiot noob.
smurf95 today at 01:06
not relly
boby05 today at 01:07
Yeah really
smurf95 today at 01:11
what do say to team up with no hugs and take them out
boby05 today at 01:18
Umm no?
smurf95 today at 01:25
so what side are on because i have
tribe behind me
boby05 today at 01:30
What? Your tribe hates you.
smurf95 today at 01:36
i have a other tribe
who will take care of u
wont in or what
boby05 today at 01:48
Do you really think any tribe will take you?
smurf95 today at 01:50
they allread have
boby05 today at 01:52
You're still in the same tribe lol
smurf95 today at 01:57
i now geting member to follow
boby05 today at 02:00
Ooh your getting more nubs to go with you? What tribe are you guys going to?
smurf95 today at 02:01
i cant say names but it a good one
u guys want in on wca they be farmed
boby05 today at 02:02
I don't need you to tell me that. Why can't you give me names? I want to join the tribe.
smurf95 today at 02:06
u have a tribe and im no noob
u have power why would u want to come
boby05 today at 02:07
Because my tribe sucks. It's full of noobs.
smurf95 today at 02:08
start a new tribe
and ill join and my follower
smurf95 today at 02:09
get him to come I.B.Ready
too
boby05 today at 02:10
But aren't you going to a tribe?
smurf95 today at 02:10
yes why
boby05 today at 02:14
Why should I make a new tribe when you are going to one?
smurf95 today at 02:16
then i will join urs
and make them allys
boby05 today at 02:18
But I want to leave my tribe.
smurf95 today at 02:20
do want to start a new tribe
or join my tribe
boby05 today at 02:28
What tribe are you gonna join?
smurf95 today at 02:28
look
boby05 today at 02:29
Nohugs? But I wuv hugs?
smurf95 today at 02:38
none for u
boby05 today at 02:44
*hugs*
smurf95 today at 02:44
so want to take out
wca
boby05 today at 02:51
I want hugs
smurf95 today at 03:00
take as many as u need
boby05 today at 03:03
*Hugs* *hugs again* *hugs passionately* *gets herpes*
boby05 today at 03:21
I think I'm pregnant
smurf95 today at 03:46
I'm not paying child support
boby05 today at 03:49
B-b-b-but... How am I supposed to care for a child? I'm just 11.
smurf95 today at 03:52
That ur problem
no even knows we exicte
boby05 today at 03:55
Do you have any idea how painful childbirth is when you have herpes?
smurf95 today at 03:56
Glad I don't
boby05 today at 04:00
You gave it to me
smurf95 today at 04:29
have fun
boby05 today at 04:33
:( did you know you can get STD's from having butt secks with LC? It's called spear-in-the-ass-itis. It's like gingivitis, except with a spear. And it's in the ass. It's pretty self-explanatory really.
smurf95 today at 04:34
why did u tell me
boby05 today at 04:36
Cause I have it. And when we got freaky, I think I might have given it to you.
smurf95 today at 04:36
(He said the B word)
boby05 today at 04:38
Don't worry, my village is one of the most advanced in the world when it comes to curing STDs. My scientists will probably find a cure within a week.
smurf95 today at 04:38
u have stds
boby05 today at 04:39
Now you have them too
smurf95 today at 04:39
damm u
boby05 today at 04:40
I'm sorry :(
smurf95 today at 04:53
Wont to go agin
boby05 today at 04:54
Right now?
smurf95 today at 04:55
Sure
boby05 today at 04:56
Ok lets do it
smurf95 today at 05:16
hard care
boby05 today at 05:17
*takes off shirt*
smurf95 today at 05:17
did
boby05 today at 05:18
*orgasm*
boby05 today at 05:45
I just think you should know I'm a tranny.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

varun009 on 03.07. at 12:54
hey come on man join us

Super.cereal on 03.07. at 18:50
No.

varun009 on 03.07. at 19:04
y

Super.cereal on 03.07. at 19:08
No.

varun009 on 03.07. at 19:21
y cant u join us please tell

Super.cereal on 03.07. at 19:23
No.

varun009 on 03.07. at 19:29
please tell the reason

Super.cereal on 03.07. at 19:32
No.

varun009 today at 05:40
i wanna know the reason and u tellin no tell the reason

Super.cereal today at 16:24
No.

some people don't understand the word no.

Last edited by a moderator: