Funny ingame messages :D

• Thread starter WaNNa Be sPeeD PlAyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All ways a good way to organize the forum before the starting day .

DeletedUser83995

Kind of early for this, and its not organizing the forums its purely spamming as no one can really post anything in this thread yet at least not anything related to the topic.

DeletedUser83995

World hoper ? ;)

iv played on three worlds sense world 24....

38,42, 51, oh yeah and 54... 54 i joined for the new settings so i dont count that one..

But good come back bud ^_^

DeletedUser

World hoper ? ;)

iv played on three worlds sense world 24....

38,42, 51, oh yeah and 54... 54 i joined for the new settings so i dont count that one..

But good come back bud ^_^

I know your just defending yourself but try not to let it get out of hand and start flaming each other, Be the responsible player and just walk away :)

Also I'm not trying to take sides I was just trying not to let this get out of hand.

DeletedUser83995

Its not out of hand nor did it get to my head as i know who that player is and that comment is a joke coming from his mouth :p

Thanks tho Fallen and trust me i will not comment no more :)

DeletedUser57199

Kind of early for this, and its not organizing the forums its purely spamming as no one can really post anything in this thread yet at least not anything related to the topic.

+1.
Can we get these postes deleted and this thread locked for the day the world starts up

DeletedUser

I got 10 invites then made my own tribe and got 50 applications.

DeletedUser

I got this awesome and hilarious mail this morning on w55. I would show it to you except... it's imaginary. Sorry.