Funny Ingame Messages

DeletedUser

matt kiwi on 01.12. at 13:02
Are u actualy sheldon off tv

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 01.12. at 14:38
yes!

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:18
Are you that you arent some creepy perve . But if you are the leader of the Cmen than you are super cool on your show. Its my favourite

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:19
I am the leader of the C-men, 'tis true! :)

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:20
This is sooo cool

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:20
<3

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:22
You will be my C-men!

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:24
Are you as annoying (sorry if it offends you) in real life as you are in the show.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:25
And thankyou but thats kinda gross (the name)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:25
what do you mean?
the show portrays my real life!
Except I spend most of my time playing tribal wars when they aren't doing a season, cos it doesn't have the same commercial appeal as Halo or Mario Cart.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:27
Does the letter C offend you? I'm sorry, but I inherited my name at birth and changing it would be impractical.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:27
Sorry but it just seems that the len nerd dude gets annoyed with u sometimes

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:29
Well Leonard obviously isn't as intelligent as me, and his narcissistic personality disorder gives him some trouble whenever he realizes it, which is several times a day. Not my fault.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:32
And the C does not gross out. Its the fact that it sounds like semen. But you are just pulling my leg

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:33
And you do have a point. And your definitly my fav one there

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:35
I had a small suspicion that was why mediocre minds didn't like the name, but didn't think it would actually be a problem. Any suggestion to solve this problem? P-men? For Ph.D.? Or S-men? I like C-men better to be honest. Integrity is very important if you want to be taken seriously, I don't like deviating from the tradition.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:37
Well, thank you! Though that is as I would expect. It's not like any of the others have accomplished anything noteworthy.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:39
I agree. Tradition is more important than some silly problem with how someone view it

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:41
And when i saynu r my fav i mean YOUR AWESOME

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:41
Sorry about the mistake

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:42
I like you already, and that's a rare thing for human beings. Maybe the fact that you are behind a computer screen is a factor. You probably have small beady eyes that stare and would make me uncomfortable. Or maybe you are a whistler. Lucky I don't have to listen to that.
Sorry, I had coffee today, you probably know that makes me a bit crazy.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:44
Yep. By the way, i dont know how to whistle

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:46
I'm sure you mean you aren't able to whistle. Everybody knows how to whistle. Though I'm not able to either. I see it as a sign of higher evolution just like being tall and having a large forehead.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:48
Yes, people treat us like we are monkeys, who i love by the way

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:49
I love trains :)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:49
And well, I do like monkeys too!

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:51
Same. Much better than planes . U get to take in the scenery

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:53
Amazing how much we agree!

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:55
Yeah. Too bad that nobody else shares my likes

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:56
Pff who needs people when you have Ubuntu?

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 11:58
Yeah. By the way. Is howard really that pathetic

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 11:59
Are you referring to his desperation regarding females and his lack of ability to do anything except repulse them?

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 12:00
Exactly

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 12:01
Yes, he is exactly like that. Do you know this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYW50F42ss8

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 12:03
Um sorry but i cant watch it because i am on my ipod touch (extremely annoying) and it doesnt have java

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 12:06
It's 'The Elements' by Tom Lehrer. Listen to it when you get on a computer.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 12:08
I will

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 12:18
Penny is quite dumb

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 12:19
yes, that's accurate. but she does add a certain dynamic to the group.

matt kiwi on 02.12. at 12:23
Yes, and i like how she put howard in his place

Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 02.12. at 12:23
Oh I don't like it when people fight.

It's a long one, but I found it amazingly funny. Took a while to get into character, I realized afterwards that Sheldon wouldn't say things like 'cos' unless he meant cosine.

Michael Corleone.

These threads never make me laugh, Dent you just made me laugh for a good two minutes. :lol:

DeletedUser95858

TREMENDOUSLY FUNNY...

Now if you had 'Sung' him Soft Kitty!!! That woulda been EPIC!

DeletedUser

Heh, I honestly didn't expect anyone to like it, glad someone did :)

DeletedUser

Dent... you're portrayin Dr. Sheldon Cooper, one of the most cenile son-of-a ever to be created by script :p

Someone should start making the rest of the cast out of the Big Bang Theory ;P

A Perfect Circle

rajven13 today at 15:54
You recently scouted our tribe mate [player]krozma[/player].. We all know that it is good to know what is around us and i take it that is what you were doing. If however you decide to take this any further, you have a whole tribe watching your movements at the moment...
This is advice fo you only..what you do is up to you
regards
Raj.
A Perfect Circle today at 18:10
your a noob and so is your tribe. Now dont bother me again or ill eat your soul.

lol

Conner84

ROMA ... was an ok tribe too :(

QdroL today at 19:43
Mate, I want you to look very careful at the profile of the player [player]jmz01[/player] which is a member of [ally]Sekrit[/ally].
want you to think very well before you answer this message.

conner84 today at 21:41
What about it , he is a pa of mine from world 35 ???

QdroL today at 22:02
yes, but he is a member of an enemy tribe, this is quite unsecure, don't you think?

conner84 today at 22:03
In what way ??

QdroL today at 22:05
dude are you kidding me? :))

conner84 today at 22:05
Do you think im going to help him or his tribe ... in effect , do you consider me a security risk ??

QdroL today at 22:09
actualy yes.

conner84 today at 22:12
You just accused me of being disloyal .... I will not have that said about me , i mean no offense and i liked this tribe quite allot .... but if I can come under such scrutiny because i am pa's with someone that i have known in game for over a year then i have no place in your tribe ..... Im going to restart in a different area of this world ..... all the best t you , hope your tribe does well .... but im out here , good luck .....

QdroL today at 22:15
Good luck , if that guy is your pa, he had to be in our academy or in somwhere else...not in our enemies tribe.

QdroL today at 22:33
I am sorry this ended like this... I really liked you as a person... It's just I am very radical in these situations... Best regards!

QdroL today at 22:33
You don't have to quit, you can join another tribe, I will make sure nobody from my tribe will harm you.

conner84 today at 22:35
Naa its cool . i generally concentrate on one world and so im going to make a go for w54 :) ... your ok mate , dont worry about it , its just i cant and wont stay somewhere im not trusted ....

QdroL today at 22:37
Dude , it's not that I don't trust you but you have to admit it's quite unusual... Why don't you ask the guy to copy all their forum and join one of our academy?

QdroL today at 22:38
let's see it like that...what if one day we have to take out your PA , he is literaly our enemy.

conner84 today at 22:39
One of my pa's there was giving me info about them ..... JMZ wont leave .. once he joins a tribe he will stay loyal to them ... i already asked him to leave cos he was surrounded by roma , but he said no , that he wouldnt go lol ....

Well f my pa is attacked , then he is attacked lol .. thats the game , tribe comes first always ??
Ive known some people in the game for 2 years or more .. there are most likely dozens of people on this world who would call me pa , and they may not even know what tribe im in lol

QdroL today at 22:44
get back in the tribe! that's an order!

QdroL today at 22:47
LOL ***** also joined sekrit and left my tribe on w54 :D dude ...forget about it...good bye!

conner84 today at 22:55
***** was in sekrit in 53 all along .... and she has been a friend of mine for a year and half ...

She is the one that gave me the info about sekrit and gods that i used to help our tribe ,..

Now listen ... thats the second insult you have paid to me , so heres one for you ... ***** off with yourself and dont speak to me again ... i was loyal , and all you do is question ......

QdroL today at 23:04
you are a traitor, you are my tribe no. 1 enemy, from both worlds!

conner84 today at 23:06
lol .. i am no traiter , you are simply a moron, bring it ... i cant wait to fight the odds .... Why not take me on on 54 on your own .... lack of courage ??

QdroL today at 23:08
wait for the BP to get off :D lack of courage? Dude , this is a game, I don't give a shit on this, but it hurts to trust a person and find out he/she is your enemy , even if it's just on this game. You...irish dirty *****...

conner84 today at 23:11
I wasnt your enemy , or sekrit would know everything about you ... and i would have you banned for racism .... i wont do either ... are you stupid or something ??

QdroL today at 23:19
dude , just...go away.. ok? You started to insult me by calling me a morron...I am probably the most inteligent person you ever met.. anyways ..come on..let's keep the head up and end it as it has to end. Really, I wish you good luck from now on and ... that's it...my last message to you.

conner84 today at 23:20
Fair enough :)

DeletedUser

i love how he tried to twist it in the end, "you insulted me first"
lol, i hope you didnt take his crap to heart. you seem like a good guy

Conner84

naaa i just left the tribe and started demo'ing the buildings , got 3 incommings and one outgoing nuke :) ... thanks for the kind words though :)

DeletedUser

naaa i just left the tribe and started demo'ing the buildings , got 3 incommings and one outgoing nuke :) ... thanks for the kind words though :)

by the way, your friend jmz had a halarious profile!

DeletedUser

I guess I missed the humour in the insults. I'll have to read it again maybe from the bottom up.

There was no humour, you didn't miss it. Quite a lot of dramatics though. :icon_rolleyes:

misha141 on 06.12. at 19:24
this time you will suck !!!

CarBattery on 06.12. at 19:26
That's nice. :D

CarBattery on 06.12. at 19:29
Thanks for buying my resources. You're a champ.

misha141 on 06.12. at 19:41
suck me beach !@!!!

CarBattery on 06.12. at 19:41
You want me to suck a beach? I would but they are too sandy.

misha141 on 06.12. at 19:45
I like the way your mother move on my **** !!!

CarBattery on 06.12. at 19:46
I bet she loves it too. Didn't know you liked grannies though. Now I do.

misha141 on 06.12. at 19:47
I muss forget.... I like you mother ass... is Cool

CarBattery on 06.12. at 19:48
Cool to the touch? Maybe she got bored and died?

misha141 on 06.12. at 19:49
shut up !!! beach !!

CarBattery on 06.12. at 19:50
You shut up!!! Ice-cream cone!!

misha141 on 06.12. at 19:51
DIE BEACH !!!!

CarBattery on 06.12. at 19:52
/dies

Not really! Aha!

misha141 on 06.12. at 19:58
do you now romanian ???
if You now: sa ma pis pe coliva ma-ti de javra si sa ma suga mata la floci

CarBattery on 06.12. at 20:06
Vous avez sable dans votre pantalons.

misha141 on 06.12. at 22:04
hey you don't under stand ?? I am online...

CarBattery on 06.12. at 22:10
Alrighty

DeletedUser95858

This is that guy's profile message:

I am online always....
So suuck me !!!

He's got plenty of issues and needs to see someone about his hatred of Beaches.

I NEED to PM him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some one tried to recruit us. :icon_eek:

MehCooky on 08.12. at 23:58
Hey it's [player]MehCooky[/player].

THIS MESSAGE CONCERNS:
I would like to invite your tribe to join The [ally]W53[/ally] Alliance. We are growing rapidly and trying to get members with higher ODA's. We are all highly experienced from other worlds and we LOVE to farm. We get new members daily and we only accept members with good points, ODA's, and experience. I saw on your tribal profile that y'all are small and I believe merging into [ally]W53[/ally] would be a smart choice.

ABOUT [ally]W53[/ally]:

1. We were founded 11-18-2010 by [player]MehCooky[/player] and [player]Xray15[/player].

2. We get stuff done.

3. All members are active and participate in the forumns.

4. If you aren't with us you are against us.

5. New members don't get protection for 48 hours.

6. We farm. We don't care who you are if you are any version of red you are an enemy.

7. We are all experienced.

8. We support our brothers in arms no matter what.

9. We ARE going to be #1 in the world.

Please talk this over with your tribe and get back to me ASAP.

Thanks!
[player]MehCooky[/player] -- Head of Recruitment for [ally]W53[/ally]

Spotted Cow today at 01:20
thank you for taking the time to mail but we must decline i'm afraid for the following reasons:

1. and 2. that was a long time ago...what exactly have you achieved? we don't consider existence an achievement.

3. they are clearly not what we would consider active from their points, and your tribal profile states 'daily players' as a requirement. to us someone who logs on only once or twice a day is a farm.

4. we can live with that and defend against spear nukes just fine thanks.

5. we don't need any.

6. you clearly don't farm or you would all have grown (or is that 'daily' too?).

7. experience is nothing if you don't learn from it. you might have played many times but how often have any of you succeeded?

8. can't really fault you for that though it is sometimes unadvisable.

9. no you aren't; sorry.

my apologies if you feel that that is a harsh answer but the mail, the profile (ascii sword...rofl) and the member list is enough for any serious players to know at a glance that they would not be at all interested. in all fairness the mail was better than the profile or the member list, but all need work if you hope to recruit anyone who has reached the dizzy heights of a second village.

all the best to you all.

spotted.

MehCooky today at 01:56
Dizzy heights of a second village... You really are full of yourself aren't you? I send hc and cat nukes. The reason I have only 1.3k points is because I have 5k troops and I am always making more. Always better to have troops than to be what we 'underlings' call a point whore. Since you are so obviously new to this game that means that you actually think points mean something. In fact somebody with 1k points could take a 7k point village easily as a 7k point village would not have many troops and a 1kpoint village could have many more. If you ever need any tips or help with farmers like me please don't come running.

Deepest Regards,
[player]MehCooky[/player]

Spotted Cow today at 04:05
I am speechless.

DeletedUser95858

In fact somebody with 1k points could take a 7k point village easily as a 7k point village would not have many troops and a 1kpoint village could have many more. If you ever need any tips or help with farmers like me please don't come running.

This was said in 100% seriousness? I peed a little.

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In fact somebody with 1k points could take a 7k point village easily as a 7k point village would not have many troops and a 1kpoint village could have many more. If you ever need any tips or help with farmers like me please don't come running.

I was wondering whether a 1000 point player COULD actually send a noble, and the answer, surprisingly, is "Yes" :)

If you assume an absolute minimum - NO resource buildings, stable, hiding place, statue, wall or workshop, is it possible to get to a noble and still only have 1000 points....

The buildings required:

- Academy
- Rally Point
- HQ 20 (for Academy)
- Smithy 20 (for Academy)
- Barracks 1 (for Smithy)
- Warehouse 20 (for resources to build noble)
- Market 20 (for Academy)
- Farm 9 (see below)

Calculation of farm slots required:

- Academy: 80
- Rally Point: 0
- HQ20: 99
- Smithy20: 395
- Barracks: 7
- Warehouse20: 0
- Market20: 110
- Farm: 0
- The Noble: 100

Hence 791 farm slots. A level 9 farm gives 854, which therefore allows 63 axes to go with the noble.

Points of the smallest possible village with the capacity to send a noble:

Academy: 512
RP: 0
HQ20: 53
Smithy20: 101
Barracks1: 16
Warehouse20: 32
Market20: 53
Farm9: 3

Total points required to send a noble: 770

Of course, you would take an incredibly long time to actually get there, with only 63 axes, farming would take a while... but you have a good 230 points to spread between resource buildings and a farm upgrade... so potentially you could get to a 1000 point village with academy inside a month. Obviously, it would be quicker if you had friends shipping you in free resources.

Now, you might say, what if the 7000 point village has a wall - in that case, are 63 axes enough? Again, assuming that the 7000 point player has NO defensive troops, then it is possible to score a hit that reduces loyalty.

So, in conclusion, it is POSSIBLE for a 1000 point player to conquer a 7000 point village, PROVIDED:

- The 1000 point player has not wasted any points on resource buildings, statue, wall, hiding place, stable or workshop
- The 1000 point player has not wasted and farm slots on defensive troops
- The 1000 point player has not been catted down or farmed while building up enough resources to get a noble
- The 7000 point player has no troops, and ideally no wall at the time of the first attack
- The 7000 point player is offline long enough for 4-5 noble return trips, and does not build any defensive troops between attacks

Whether this counts as an "Easy" way to do it.