Funny/Interesting Mails

• Thread starter DeletedUser109434
  • Start date

DeletedUser115680

Im so lonely :(

...and no one is above my level (just feelt to point that out).

DeletedUser99544

Just a short one illustrating @night's subtle tactics:

a7f2652eeceb1d1df1cf52e5b2a1db6a.png
The funny part is, If you really was on 24/7 you wouldnt fear opening a mail.

Or do you really believe in tales about digital lettercatapults?

DeletedUser

You think my account isn't 24/7? Test me :)

The reason I don't want to open those mails is because I don't like wasting time chatting to someone who has no real interest in the actual conversation :)

DeletedUser99544

I think the reason you dont want to open the mails are that @night didnt open its arm for you when you first applied. I give you one week tops, and you will either have applied to Norse or @night again. You type is so easy to read. You like to be in the winning team but you dont want to fight for it. Prove me wrong by staying in the sheeptribe you are in and take them to victory. (Lol. guess I didnt belive that myself, not even for a second).

DeletedUser

Mintcream was actually ready to invite me into the tribe. Has he been telling lies again? :( I refused because I would rather stay with my friends and initially only applied to obtain information on the diplomacy of @night and their future intentions anyways. Once again an @night player trying to use low tactics to screw me over :)

Either way, this is completely off topic which is against the forum rules.

DeletedUser99544

Mintcream was NEVER ready to invite you to the tribe. He just wanted to reject you a second time. He published the conversation in forum in full. He told you once he dont care for your internals and that would never change.

But now we got off topic. As I said, I give it ten days tops and you have applied to either @Night or Norse again. Not becaue you like either of them but because you dont care about your friends in SLOW. All you care about is saving your account.

Btw what is the low tactics to screw you over? To send you a mail?

DeletedUser

Hehe that conversation was funny because all I was doing was stalling you guys so I could stack my two villages in your territory.

It is quite a coincidence that 4 or so hours (quite comfortably the time required for troops to get back from farm runs) after me sending a mail telling Mintcream that I would not be joining @night, I started receiving attacks from you guys. If Mint really wanted to reject me, why would he have given me the satisfaction of refusing to join?

I got greedy and left earlier than planned and payed the price, but I could have led Mintcream on for a few more days :) that led me to losing a village after you lost 15 odd nukes on it. You will never get the other village, that is stay in your territory as a painful thorn unless you are willing to throw 100+ nukes at it.

And the low tactic is to attempt to ruin my image, which has once again failed miserably as all you say are lies.

If you think I am a bad player that only internals, OP me, I dare you.

DeletedUser116033

I lol'ed so hard reading these comments *huge face palm*

DeletedUser

Actually with the current amount of Def you have in that village, it would take us only 38 or so Nukes to clear it, Not 100.

DeletedUser99544

And the low tactic is to attempt to ruin my image, which has once again failed miserably as all you say are lies.

Are you telling me that it is all lies. You have no intentions of leaving your present tribe?

I dare you to deny that here and now. and then we can see who is lying.

You tried to get into @night for so long. As you know even Norse know about that one. They even know about the rejection.

You may think that some internals impressed Mint by please try again.

DeletedUser

I didn't intend on joining from the beginning, a lot of people know that, I'm surprised you guys didn't know. I disliked mint from the first contact we had.

I never said that internals are meant to impress anyone. I just challenged you to test me. You haven't answered the rest of my post by the way.

DeletedUser64969

I didn't intend on joining from the beginning, a lot of people know that, I'm surprised you guys didn't know. I disliked mint from the first contact we had.

I never said that internals are meant to impress anyone. I just challenged you to test me. You haven't answered the rest of my post by the way.
Challenge_accepted.png

DeletedUser115571

you came crying to me when Norse have found out you applied and got rejected by us. A few weeks later you send an application to Norse begging them to take you in. It is quite possible they do desided to take you in, I hope so, else you problably come back crying over a failed application.

The sad thing about a player like you is that you have the ability to turn events around, You could have stepped up in SLOW or rage before that, but instead you are just sitting idle so see your tribes go down the drain. Heck yeah. why would you care, you have gained some villages so you will probably get on the Norse train. Either way You kind of play is the gameplay I dislike the most. We had a player like that in our tribe, but we booted him for playing the same style as you.

And trust me. the closest you ever were to get involved in our tribe was to let us laugh at your mails a bit.

xxx

MINT

DeletedUser

you came crying to me when Norse have found out you applied and got rejected by us. A few weeks later you send an application to Norse begging them to take you in. It is quite possible they do desided to take you in, I hope so, else you problably come back crying over a failed application.

The sad thing about a player like you is that you have the ability to turn events around, You could have stepped up in SLOW or rage before that, but instead you are just sitting idle so see your tribes go down the drain. Heck yeah. why would you care, you have gained some villages so you will probably get on the Norse train. Either way You kind of play is the gameplay I dislike the most. We had a player like that in our tribe, but we booted him for playing the same style as you.

And trust me. the closest you ever were to get involved in our tribe was to let us laugh at your mails a bit.

xxx

MINT

Highlighted in bold: you are either lying through your teeth or very poorly informed. Judging by your personality it is more likely to be the first.

You still haven't responded to this, so I'll put it in bold so perhaps you might not conveniently ignore it again:
It is quite a coincidence that 4 or so hours (quite comfortably the time required for troops to get back from farm runs) after me sending a mail telling Mintcream that I would not be joining @night, I started receiving attacks from you guys. If Mint really wanted to reject me, why would he have given me the satisfaction of refusing to join?

Two or three days ago, a member of your council came talking to me with a "proposition" but would only give me details of this proposition if I told him whether or not I was happy with SLOW. Sounds to me like you, or your council members, were trying to recruit me again. Stop being a hypocrite and stop lying through your teeth, you're just ruining the image the externals have of you (if that hasn't been ruined before)

Trust me, the closest you ever were to recruiting me was, well, nowhere :)

Anyways, these groundless accusations and lies coming from various @night members tire me, so I'll let the externals make up their mind.

DeletedUser115571

Dear beloved. If I wanted to recruit you, I would have come to you and recruited you. Now. You came to me and got rejected. I know that. My tribe know that. Yes appearantly even Norse know that. Everyone but you. Not once have i recruited a master of internals, and I have no intentions of doing so now either.

I never come with accusations. I point out fact. Thats all.

Stop behaving like a child and man up.

BTW.. truth on externals in only relevant to how many friends you have trolling in here. just saying ;)

DeletedUser115697

If norse or night wanted you, you'd be in either one of them. but you are not. That says enough.
This isn't a dominance world, a smaller group of players working well together and getting the secrets could beat the two big baddies, work on that instead of chucking your application around everywhere.

DeletedUser

I never had the intention of joining your tribe. I applied to obtain information on your diplomacy, but I stated this before, another argument blatantly ignored. If I had wanted to join your tribe, you would have received an application, not a barrage of questions haha.

You are not pointing out facts you are merely telling your interpretation of the story with the limited information you have available :)

I am not acting childishly, I am offering arguments whilst you are simply either ignoring them or lying your way around them.

You once again ignored my bold text in the previous post as well as the story about the proposition made by your council :)