Funny mails/restarts/disbandments

Sidd-nes

Pale Shaza :eek:
I know you from I think it was w9 or 14. And then briefly on w17.

DeletedUser

World 14 probably, i was leader of ~SW~ before i had to relinquish controll due to exams. I also lead TRP on w13 if you play that world :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidd-nes

Yeah it would have been 14 then.
I was in that tribe until I got owned by Quest :\
But nah I don't play world 13, only 18 and 22 now.

homosapien812

sooooooo close... i got into RaWar but i got kicked... i was made baron and kicked a few members you maybe able to see them drop a few ranks...

DeletedUser

heya mate said:
aidanscotch today at 13:59
Hey mate i have a really fun game :)

What you have to do is start over

(Settings > Start Over > Enter Password > Ok)

Then we have to get everyone in the area to do it and see how big area of greys we can make >_<

Wouldnt that be funny :p

lots of love
Aidan

thats mine... i got 3 restarts from it :lol:

DeletedUser

This is the Almighty Stewie, god of.... our 7x7, and I have just one commandment for you to live by. That's right, I get right to the point, unlike that "God" guy.

Commandment #1: Thou shalt restart to avoid wasting time near me. If you do not, you will eventually either be turned into my farm or rimmed, or maybe both if I really feel like smiting you.

DeletedUser

shadowslayer525 today at 22:26
if your ur active and im farming you send me mail everyday for the next week to prove ur active and ill stop attcking you.

I think he sent this to the barbarian villages as well...

DeletedUser

And that's not all :icon_wink:
pa said:
shadowslayer525 today at 22:26
if your ur active and im farming you send me mail everyday for the next week to prove ur active and ill stop attcking you.

... today at 22:38
yeah....lol....if you want to lose your troops and your village very fast attack...btw i'm a beginner so you can go and...

shadowslayer525 today at 22:43
oh woops srry ment to send u

shadowslayer525 today at 22:44
srry i thought i had this on paste i was wondering if you wanted to be one of my pa its always good to have freinds in ur area srry again

... today at 22:46

This message has been forwarded by A Friend.

Sidd-nes

If your active and you know it click restart
If your active and you know it and you really want to show it

Haven't used it, but i might.

Note: goes to the tune of 'if your happy and you know it...' thats if you know the tune of course :)

DeletedUser

Excuse me? said:
Salah-ud-Din today at 18:34
Hold on, why are you telling my Imperator to restart.. Im not very fond of that talk. Care to Explain? :)

syphy today at 19:50
which guy?

if hes in my 7x7, its harmless fun lol.
do you think 'hey, do you mind re-starting, i really appriciate it' is a threat? no, im just joking don't worry.

Salah-ud-Din today at 19:58
I hope it is that way...

syphy today at 20:30
yes dont worry.

Salah-ud-Din today at 20:33
Good :)

LMFAO I scared the newb...

TheNexus92

I haven't got a restart message but I have had a invite from 'germanman'
Why would I want to join a tribe ruled by someone who most famously lost 2 world wars?
I mean no offense, but still.

well hitler lost the second one and he isn't german

DeletedUser

O i didnt know we were talking about the World Wars haha, cause i did not read anything but your post so i just said the first thing that came to mind

DeletedUser

I haven't gotten any restart mails, but one of my neighbors (that happens to be a point whore) decided to try and turn me into a farm a few days ago. He attacked with spears, swords and his pally against my army that is vastly bigger than his (which he probably wasn't expecting because i'm about 100 points behind him).

He sent a message right away saying it was the wrong village that he attacked (even though he has more than enough time to check his target in the rally point and cancel the attack). Having lost roughly 1/3 of my reserve army (the rest were out getting resources), I sent him back a mail basically saying "Since it was a mistake, I'm sure you'll have no problem repaying my losses. Since I still have my army and you wasted yours, you dont want me to get the resources myself"

And repay he did.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I haven't gotten any restart mails, but one of my neighbors (that happens to be a point whore) decided to try and turn me into a farm a few days ago. He attacked with spears, swords and his pally against my army that is vastly bigger than his (which he probably wasn't expecting because i'm about 100 points behind him).

He sent a message right away saying it was the wrong village that he attacked (even though he has more than enough time to check his target in the rally point and cancel the attack). Having lost roughly 1/3 of my reserve army (the rest were out getting resources), I sent him back a mail basically saying "Since it was a mistake, I'm sure you'll have no problem repaying my losses. Since I still have my army and you wasted yours, you dont want me to get the resources myself"

And repay he did.:icon_razz:

did you keep attacking him?