Funny mails/restarts/disbandments

DeletedUser

hitler wasn't invloved in the first world war..

Not wanting to be a geek!
BUT Hitler was invovled in the First World War ... he was a private in the German army, got wounded, was given a medal and send home ... where he started plotting :D

DeletedUser

Not wanting to be a geek!
BUT Hitler was invovled in the First World War ... he was a private in the German army, got wounded, was given a medal and send home ... where he started plotting :D

not just any medal...the german iron cross, the highest medal you can get for war efforts in germany, he got this for getting about 10 british generals to surrender their base, or something like that ;) Thats why he was pissed when they waved the white flag and accepted defeat.

DeletedUser27158

Well, if you ask uber-nice and give her cookies, Lix might make you a sig. She is pretty good.

DeletedUser

My restart message is simple... I just provide a link to queen's "Another one bites the dust" on Utube.

The "U got owned" is also a favorite, but over used.

DeletedUser

My restart message is simple... I just provide a link to queen's "Another one bites the dust" on Utube.

The "U got owned" is also a favorite, but over used.

May you provide the link here?

DeletedUser30870

Ha... on world 9 I had this one guy under my complete control. I'd offered him a spot in my Tribe and he refused, then he scouted. I then hit him with EVERYTHING, and bluffed telling him that I had a nuke ready to farm the hell out of him. He sent me 10k of all resources like every day. He actually thought that I had a nuke.

After that he joined my tribe (after we had a little skirmish, I offered up a peace treaty, despite the fact he could have farmed the hell out of me, he agreed)

Anyways, he was inactive for almost a week, I nobled his village eventually, getting bored. He sent me an angry letter and said he was on vacation. He should have told me, he would have been a great ally to have once I got nobled on that world.

DeletedUser

im hoping for a reply back, but none has come.
weird thing is, I was farming the other member of this person's tribe and he/she got tons of support, lmao

KiLla27131

im hoping for a reply back, but none has come.
weird thing is, I was farming the other member of this person's tribe and he/she got tons of support, lmao

Lol the guy is probably a noob and doesnt know how to ask for support

DeletedUser

hi said:
Achilles the brave today at 19:16
why are you attacking me?

mohua0 today at 19:16
Just scouting :)

Achilles the brave today at 19:16
oh......ok........but you will not noble me ....are you?

Achilles the brave today at 19:17
after the scout

mohua0 today at 19:18
maybe, if I feel like it.

Achilles the brave today at 19:18
join my tribe and you will be baron

mohua0 today at 19:19
no thanks.

Achilles the brave today at 19:20
do you want to make an aliance?

mohua0 today at 19:20
no thanks.

:icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sarchasm

Funny tribal properties page.

We did not produced the axeman for cutting wood
We did not produce the stable for competitions
We did not produce the rams for clean ur walls
We did not produce the scouts for peep the girls
We did not produce the Catapult for shootting birds
And We did not produce the nobleman to confess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it.

DeletedUser

i had a farm send me the message:
you can keep attacking me i wont build any more troops