Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If this is about E T, Well they only attacked because of the nap being broke.

umm i doubt that very seriously, id bet they attacked because they saw weakness. after all they where under attack from others and E T played there cards right. they struck when the dog was wounded if you will

DeletedUser

umm i doubt that very seriously, id bet they attacked because they saw weakness. after all they where under attack from others and E T played there cards right. they struck when the dog was wounded if you will

Well did you say the declaration? It said they declared because of them nobling villages in there home K. A.K.A continent 53, and they nobled barbs. Any good leader would of attacked just like E T actually did

DeletedUser

There was animosity between several members of E T and HEAD for a very long time (for some, since the start of the world). Head knew this would happen, they said it themselves.

The NAP broken was just the trigger and served as a justification for the war: E T prepared for this for a longer time than HEAD...

DeletedUser

Some of HEAD are switching sides to ET.

well, some are trying hard o_O

Kingkoz2000 today at 18:59
I tried to get into home to go with all my friends that are in there the whole reason im even in the tribe is in home an Et recently lol. If i survive i was told id be looked at after all this. But good luck to you friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^That the 5th mail he has sent to the members of ET trying to get a different answer then the obvious NO!

Wallam

It was the sensible move for E T, HEAD broke the NAP and if I were in there position I would have done the same.

So far its been fun, my sniping skills are slowly getting less rusty as a result :)

I will say this however and please don't take this as being bitter as I have a lot of respect for E T, but you probably merged a lot more than HEAD ever did. XIII, Sneaky, RaOV, Night, Kool players, P!NK, etc.. So I don't really think you can use that as a justification. Not that you ever need one for a good battle :)

I think the conflict would have been inevitable anyway to be honest. Ever since Noobs left siCK when HEAD was attacking them I've always felt that theres been an unfinished feeling to that area of the world. Now its finally getting resolved, or maybe thats just my twisted way of thinking :)

Will be interesting to see where the world goes from here, but im looking forward to whatever happens :)

DeletedUser

I don't think E T merged, The previous merges were from Where? then E T were a group of players that left Where? and formed with a few friends that they have. (Chomp!). As time goes on they recruited Night and RAoV players, only selective recruitment, not a whole on merge, they have never accepted more than a few from each tribe.

Head and E T always had a shaky nap and both side knows it. The Nap was in place so they E T could move north without much trouble from the south, and now that Night/RAoV is gone it makes sense for them to turn their attention back south. Both side knows this war will eventually come and is coming, so there should really be no excuses as to, 'OH they back stabbed me'.

DeletedUser82027

well, some are trying hard o_O

Kingkoz2000 today at 18:59
I tried to get into home to go with all my friends that are in there the whole reason im even in the tribe is in home an Et recently lol. If i survive i was told id be looked at after all this. But good luck to you friend.

^^That the 5th mail he has sent to the members of ET trying to get a different answer then the obvious NO!

Is there really need to post this on the forums? With the amount of folks E T have recruited from us, I don't actually understand how you managed to turn him down.

Whilst a few weeks ago HEAD were being tolled at the fact we merged into the top spots yet when E T recruit their main opposition they don't get a single thing said to them, Or maybe all the trolls were IN E T thus they cannot troll them selfs?

So far, E T have taken a few of our top members, the ones who actually got in their way. Bravo. Bravo.

DeletedUser74142

Do u need a counting lesson hardy? I count 2 recruits from HEAd..just because u cant keep ur tribe stable during wartime is not our fault...so sit back and take ur guys rimming like a man and quit making pathetic excuses...

If Two players made ur tribe HEAD..then u guys were butthurt from the start,,but i wont tolerate u coming in here saying we recruited SOOO MANY HEAD PLAYERS when if u go and look it makes 2..one was ex where? and the other a well respected x/0 player who saw u guys as a sinking ship

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't rim Hardy :O

Its the ET way no? Player poses a problem you offer him cookies to get in the back of the white van? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74142

and what do ur war stats look like dacore? a big zero right..so let ur tribe take the blunt of the damage while u scramble for a tribe later on :)

DeletedUser

and what do ur war stats look like dacore? a big zero right..so let ur tribe take the blunt of the damage while u scramble for a tribe later on :)

You want me to cap from here? :icon_rolleyes:

Im fine with your buddies in yoda for now :icon_cool:
They write me lovely mails, you don't :icon_cry:

DeletedUser74142

yeah was that ur suprise attack with infamy?

no need to write u mails we will be on ur lovely doorstep soon and deliver them personally

stamps now days cost too much

DeletedUser

Is there really need to post this on the forums?

Yes, because it shows the quality of the players you keep in your "elite" tribe.

05rhardy:6210028 said:
With the amount of folks E T have recruited from us

05rhardy:6210028 said:
So far, E T have taken a few of our top members

You shouldn't contradict yourself in the same post :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wipe you feet before you come in. I have OCD.

Suprise attack? They recruited my food.

I agree trent. Not like royal mail will ever get there anyways.

DeletedUser

Do u need a counting lesson hardy? I count 2 recruits from HEAd..just because u cant keep ur tribe stable during wartime is not our fault...so sit back and take ur guys rimming like a man and quit making pathetic excuses...

If Two players made ur tribe HEAD..then u guys were butthurt from the start,,but i wont tolerate u coming in here saying we recruited SOOO MANY HEAD PLAYERS when if u go and look it makes 2..one was ex where? and the other a well respected x/0 player who saw u guys as a sinking ship

2 recruits into ET, but, let us not forget your illustrious family tribe Home!

DeletedUser

Wipe you feet before you come in. I have OCD.

Suprise attack? They recruited my food.

I agree trent. Not like royal mail will ever get there anyways.

:icon_rolleyes:

Tell me about it.

Oh off topic but on topic.......

Seriously people, are you that DENSE to think that an NAP is nothing more than something created now with 99.99999999% probability that it will be broken the same day or maybe a few weeks later?

Seriously, wake up and smell the coffee. It's almost 2012.....

:icon_idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.