Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser82027

your tribe never rimmed me we went thru this on many occasions...and u cry about a gangbang when it took 8 of u to attack me...so if when you said 8 of u to gangbang me wasnt a gang bang then whoever is atatcking you isnt a gang bang...stop being hypocrites and get back in the game instead of on these forums...im sick of noboling your sorry butts without even a take back...psssh so pathetic

nobody stalking a head thread just sick of hearing your complaints and excuses as to why your getting hammered so badly...as i said before in any real war you will get rolled as the stats obviously proove...get your game up then talk or try again on 59 either way quit the crying

In reply to the key boldness above;

1. According to your stats, You were nobled out by HEAD. AKA, Rimmed. End of.
2. Where in gods name are you pulling that we cried from? Quotes, Please. I see nothing but respectful replies from HEAD.
3. Do you know how long it takes to make a single post on the forums and how long it takes to send/recieve an attack? If you did know, you'd know that we could post 30 comments and still have time to snipe/and/or make an attack back.
4. Nobling* our sorry butts? REALLY? Like HEAD did to you?
5. Pathetic; Coming onto every thread regarding HEAD and flaming us, who's pathetic?
6. Read my above comment
7. Complaints and excuses. Hmm. Again, quotes. I have seen some pretty in depth discussions, but no major complains on behalf of HEAD. HEAD Have been respectful and given congrats where and when due. I have nothing but complemented E T on their efforts, as have other HEAD members, (except Dacore; He loves to spam)
8. Hammered so badly, Which I'm sure if you read back a few pages (which I'll only assume you missed and jumped directly to the gun on HEAD) then you'll notice that Explanation? (Noobe on Ice/Duke of E T) actually said HEAD were jumped off guard. Yes we're taking a bit of a beating, And yes we were indeed hit off guard by many tribes at once, (5+ I counted) but if you knew how many snipes we have done, How many nukes and trains we have destroyed and how much effort has gone into HEAD and this war, you'd maybe gain some respect and manners.
9. Refer to all of the above.

Convict; Out of all the posts within this thread, You are the most childish and immature player I have ever met, And someone needs to put you back under your bridge with the other trolls before you attempt to run your mouth (-AGAIN-)

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

(except Dacore; He loves to spam)

Liessss :icon_surprised:

I don't spam. Ok maybe a little bit... On second thoughts maybe alot.

Convict crawl back under your bridge... oh thats right you got kicked out :lol:

DeletedUser57316

Convict; Out of all the posts within this thread, You are the most childish and immature player I have ever met, And someone needs to put you back under your bridge with the other trolls before you attempt to run your mouth (-AGAIN-)

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Pretty bad if hes worse than Bart

DeletedUser69611

Alright this is getting out of hand, lets get this back on topic.

1) E T is winning the war
2) A player of E T coordinated attacks with an epic member
3) Home sent nukes for E T to kill head
4)HEAD screwed up in their diplomacy and will learn next time
5) Brat is dumb
6) You guys are fighting over gangbang which were all agreeing to agree and disagree at the same time.
7)Brad was butt hurt and gave tribe info to brat.. Solves the spy case
8) E T has won this war
9) This thread is pointless
10) I broke my arm in football (Play center)

DeletedUser

Quote: 'All wars represents a failure of diplomacy.' by Tony Benn

And this is the case with HEAD.. Me being an ex HEAD member aka im paktoy82792 I lead most of the members as duke/baron from x/0 to Kool.

First of all I would like to state the following of where my view comes from.

As a council member and a Duke/baron of x/0 we lead the tribe until the real leaders Tragic and Tens left due to much work that needs to be put into the tribe.

From my point of view I saw a lot of laggers and guys holding back the tribe. I came back from a weekend with my family when I saw the tribe was out of pieces with an op launched on TAC failed due to the participation of some of the members.

Sorry if I make typing errors.

We lead the tribe to Kool where we formed the new tribe with all the active members who actually try for the tribe. After that we decided to start talks with the leaders of Where? and HEAD.

Although we had lots of polls in the tribe this is what we all got:

[spoil]
1zz4y8n.png
[/spoil]

Now as you can see yes they were very unpopular in the ex x/0 tribe why?

[spoil]
2u4u8ut.png
[/spoil]

Now if you read that through you can see why they are disliked... Dont get me wrong I like some of the members in them but I just get the feeling that they always try make you do things with out doing anything themselves...

I dont want to FLAME HEAD but you got to stop with the gangbang story yes you getting gang banged well done for getting yourselve in that position..

Then I get here where I want.. The members that left HEAD that is near me (paktoy82792) and that are ex Kool members left because they had enough BS that HEAD leaders were throwing around...

The conversations took place between paktoy82792, drickT and Legendslayx for awhile we also added Ohohos and Ecohawk into this leaving because we were friends and we all had enough of HEAD leaders demanding us to send support 59 hours away to a front where we could have sorted out.. Why is the stats bad for them because we had a few Yoda. members in K64 we get told to send support 59 hours out while we were having ops in the middle of our home K but so we did and thats why the stats are where they are..

So at the end it was only me, drickT and Legend that left but the rest followed to leave without us talking to them..

After leaving it was not long before I received hatred mail from HEAD Baron Banging Heads...

But what I want to say is from the start when Kool members joined HEAD their was a bit of conflict between us but I lead them their thinking that it was the most stable tribe in the area..

But after this war started it was clear for us that we did make a wrong mistake and it did not take long before we decided to leave atm we did not decide yet where until we decided that their is none other but to join E T or Home.. If it means we need to bashers then its fine but to be in HEAD is like being in a tribe given false hope.

Thats all I will say for now but if you guys want me to continue then I will but I am sure HEAD will come here and flame me so yeah go ahead. Also this is my way of seeing it so HEAD if you dont like it deal with it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DEiiTY

But what I want to say is from the start when Kool members joined HEAD their was a bit of conflict between us but I lead them their thinking that it was the most stable tribe in the area..

But after this war started it was clear for us that we did make a wrong mistake and it did not take long before we decided to leave atm we did not decide yet where until we decided that their is none other but to join E T or Home.. If it means we need to bashers then its fine but to be in HEAD is like being in a tribe given false hope.

All I can say is good luck ET these guys will see you as the stable tribe in the area now, until you get into an unfavourable war, lets see if they make it longer than a week before running from you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

DEiiTY if you want to under go a deal then fine lets do it... I have never ran from a fight I am not going to abandone E T ANYTIME IN A WAR you see with leaders that HEAD have they arrogant and always try boss you around when its not needed at all.

DEiiTY

I think the work you are looking for is that they lead :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I think the work you are looking for is that they lead :icon_surprised:

There is a difference between being a Tyrant and actually Leading. Tyrants will force their will apond you, never respect you, and does not care about your situation and only cares about his.

A true leader takes in your opinion into account, shows you respect, and actually perceive the situation you are in.

It important that a leader shows respect, especially to experienced players or you will find yourself surrounded by un-loyal members.

DEiiTY

There is a difference between being a Tyrant and actually Leading. Tyrants will force their will apond you, never respect you, and does not care about your situation and only cares about his.

A true leader takes in your opinion into account, shows you respect, and actually perceive the situation you are in.

It important that a leader shows respect, especially to experienced players or you will find yourself surrounded by un-loyal members.

I've been in head since the start of the world, and I can say the leadership have nothing but respect to everyone, whether someone is in the tribe or not. However it is a leaders role to make decisions, nobody joined HEAD with the promise it will be a complete democracy and the leadership actual discuss a lot of things with members of the tribe.

As to the second part of the quote the unloyal members were always going to be unloyal, by the sounds of it they used HEAD as a refuge hoping they could get into ET however when ET started launching on two of them they quickly switched to home to be in a basher tribe, so perhaps instead of talking about a leaders respect you should talk about players respecting tribes because that is something that has declined a lot recently on newer worlds and something that the members that left us have shown a complete lack of.

DeletedUser

ET making the same mistake HEAD did. Recruiting the Kool noobs. :/ As long as ET stays #1 they will keep the Kool members. As soon as they become "unstable" aka. in a war that is difficult. Goodbye ET.

DeletedUser

In terms of the respect point for HEAD leaders, hybrid soul and foc I have played with previously, they are both very down to earth players and are both very respectful in what they say regardless of if they are annoyed or not. However for members of Kool to feel so disillusioned and outcasted from the tribe someone must have been doing something wrong. Maybe it was the obscene amount of bb-codes and colours in Banging Heads circulars :D or maybe it was in fact the lack of communication. Either way if they choose to stay they stay, if they choose to leave, well we have our own way of dealing with people who try to ruin good things. :)

DeletedUser

No thats where everyone is wrong with me... Why did we leave HEAD because we had enough of the SH!T they caused for us... and the way they treated us.. I really do like Foc and Hybrid Soul if they were the only leaders without Banging Heads then the tribe could have succeeded but with him their I have no respect to HEAD because of him... Also I am not E T for refuge Im their because they are the best and will win this world..

ET making the same mistake HEAD did. Recruiting the Kool noobs. :/ As long as ET stays #1 they will keep the Kool members. As soon as they become "unstable" aka. in a war that is difficult. Goodbye ET.

NO the first mistke HEAD made was 1: Be rude to us... 2: think that they can tell us what to do before we even had diplomacy... UnwantedNeighbor who are you ig and ill be more than happy to show you what a noob looks like you would be a perfect one..

Like I said it was my point of view.. I do not have any troubles with HEAD except their baron...

LOL this is so funny because people cant read the forums... Since when does Kool consist of 3 members? if im right a few more did join HEAD and they are still their why did we leave well read my older posts ;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I really do like Foc and Hybrid Soul if they were the only leaders without Banging Heads then the tribe could have succeeded but with him their I have no respect to HEAD because of him... Also I am not E T for refuge Im their because they are the best and will win this world..
I do not have any troubles with HEAD except their baron...

I have explained this before. You can ask the ingame moderators if you like for further proof, but your being punished for ingame-related misbehavior is not down to my reporting you, as I did not do it. I am still awaiting an apology for making up accusations. You having a problem with me is not my fault. Your delusions inside your own head, are not my responsibility.

After leaving it was not long before I received hatred mail from HEAD Baron Banging Heads...

Another lie on your behalf. I sent you one skype message after you left. I had made a request when I found out you were planning on tribe hopping (I have a full mail in my ingame inbox of you trying to convince others to leave the tribe), that you think about how many friends you would be letting down within HEAD by deciding to apply to join the enemy tribe(s). I never once sent "hatred mail". And I will ask you to quote me what you claim I did send.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1st of all those are not the only reasons I dont like you...

2nd I did not try convince her to leave at that very moment I was planning on to leave to join drickT in a tribe we were going to make that was going to be neutral...

Hmmm would it not be funny if I could post what you just wrote to me on skype lol Im sure it starts with a c and ends with a t.. Can you figure this out remember the letters in between these two letters are un

Status
Not open for further replies.