Golden Awards W57

DeletedUser

Golden awards

Just fill in which player or tribe belongs at the position...
We all know how to do it :)

Best player -
Worst player -
Most promising player -

Best tribe -
Worst tribe -
Most promising tribe -

Best leader -
Worst leader -
Most promising leader -

Best forumposter -
Worst forumposter -
Most useful forumposter -

The Golden Awards W57 have been declared open.

DeletedUser198

Idk, i think once nobles come out this should then be filled out, rite now its just WAY to much in the air lol

Kash2Smash

the only thing u can actually post for right now is the last section, besides that, its too early for the rest.

DeletedUser

You can leave blank whatever you think isn't necessary yet.

Of course, forumposters have nothing to do with nobling, and although it might be early to rate leaders, you can still pick the best ones out. After all, if you change your mind due to something happening in the world, you can always change your post or make a new one.

DeletedUser

Best player - Kuxlei
Worst player - Anyone from ARMADA
Most promising player - Kuxlei

Best tribe - None of them at the moment.
Worst tribe - ARMADA
Most promising tribe - XIII at the moment, sadly.

Best leader - Hard one.
Worst leader - Leader of ARMADA
Most promising leader - Probably the leader of ARMADA too.

Best forumposter - Kuxlei
Worst forumposter - Kuxlei
Most useful forumposter - Kuxlei

DeletedUser

Best player - Cant say yet.
Worst player - Hmm, anyone from teh mass recuiters
Most promising player - Cant say yet :~

Best tribe - Cant say yet :~
Worst tribe - Mass recuiters (yes all of em)
Most promising tribe - Inc

Best leader -
Worst leader - Teh mass recuiters' leaders again.
Most promising leader -

Best forumposter - Doc Jeroen :p
Worst forumposter - Not that many people were here yet :(
Most useful forumposter - Hard one

DeletedUser

Are you having a laugh? The world is barely open and your starting the "golden awards"? You started the best player and best tribe awards before the world even started and now this? Get off tw and go out or something, these type of threads aren't need for a few more weeks minimum.

DeletedUser

Are you having a laugh? The world is barely open and your starting the "golden awards"? You started the best player and best tribe awards before the world even started and now this? Get off tw and go out or something, these type of threads aren't need for a few more weeks minimum.

Ehh, theres nothing better to do...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You started the best player and best tribe awards before the world even started and now this? Get off tw and go out or something, these type of threads aren't need for a few more weeks minimum.

I started the best player and best tribe discussion topics before the world started. Why? Because we all know that we're gonna have them, and why not a even less then 24 hours before the world starts? Getting the forum organised before a world, that is called.

Starting the golden awards, is just because there are already things that could be rated, and of course the topic will become more and more useful in time. But that goed for most long-lasting forum-topics. I really don't see your problem. By the amount of responds in the other 2 topics I made, you can clearly tell that they are being used. So would this one, if it wasn't being spammed by people who are saying it's too early for this. Why would it be too early? As soon as there's 1 thing that can be said already, this topic has it's use, and although that use is still little, it will grow in time.

Get off TW and go out or something? Someone's a little bit irritated :)
You get off TW and go out or something, instead of derailing made threads that others are actually willing to use.

Shusaku Chiba

To be fair, threads like this and the top 20 players etc. tend to be derailed and full of trash before they are worth using.

DeletedUser

And they also always get back OT from time to time due to players using the thread for it's actual cause. And for those players, it's good to have the thread. Also, at the moment, it's the guys like you that's derailing it anyways. What's the use of saying it's too early, other then just having something to complain about?

Shusaku Chiba

Derailing is always going to happen to posts people feel are irrelevant, it's a pasttime of tw players.

DeletedUser

I started the best player and best tribe discussion topics before the world started. Why? Because we all know that we're gonna have them, and why not a even less then 24 hours before the world starts? Getting the forum organised before a world, that is called.

No those threads are pointless starting before the world starts, its you wanting to be the first to post in them, "this is where the top20 players will be discussed" is a stupid first post in the top20 players thread, the first post in it should be a list of top20 players and then a little bit of text about each player. First posts are meant to start the thread off in the right direction, not be some guy try to get there before someone else does.

Starting the golden awards, is just because there are already things that could be rated, and of course the topic will become more and more useful in time. But that goed for most long-lasting forum-topics. I really don't see your problem. By the amount of responds in the other 2 topics I made, you can clearly tell that they are being used. So would this one, if it wasn't being spammed by people who are saying it's too early for this. Why would it be too early? As soon as there's 1 thing that can be said already, this topic has it's use, and although that use is still little, it will grow in time.

There is no use for this, if it is an awards thread or so you are calling it then surely it should award something, milestone awards show who gets first to LC, first to 500, first to 1k etc etc, this thread is a "golden awards" thread, so where only some of the world is out of BP you already want to have a "best tribe" or "Best player"? And a worst leader? How do you expect anyone to message on that, you have no idea who the worst leader is, or best leader for that matter. Totally useless

Get off TW and go out or something? Someone's a little bit irritated :)
You get off TW and go out or something, instead of derailing made threads that others are actually willing to use.

I will gladly derail threads like this all day, discuss something usefull on the forums this early like startup, hauls, how people are getting on after BP, strategies! Not this crap, this is for the general discussion or something, its about as relevant as a thread started on who has the best name!

Reply is in the quote

DeletedUser

/ending this discussion right now, for the sake of the thread. If you wish to further discuss this with me, feel free to mail me via the forum or ingame.

OT please.

DeletedUser

Ending discussion because you have no arguement? Pointless thread, you have had 2 replies and one of them has had 10 outta 12 of their answers as either not filled in or cant say, and the other was taking the piss saying his own name and own tribe. If you want this sort of tread put it in your tribe forum, stop cluttering up the externals with this.

DeletedUser100254

Best player - Kuxlei
Worst player - Anyone from ARMADA
Most promising player - Kuxlei

Best tribe - None of them at the moment.
Worst tribe - ARMADA
Most promising tribe - XIII at the moment, sadly.

Best leader - Hard one.
Worst leader - Leader of ARMADA
Most promising leader - Probably the leader of ARMADA too.

Best forumposter - Kuxlei
Worst forumposter - Kuxlei
Most useful forumposter - Kuxlei

lolz just made my day =)

DeletedUser

This Doctor guy is proper whoring the making of threads. So I have seen.