[Guide] Start up build guide for No-Haul world

DeletedUser105718

Yeah, I was trying to say get to 15/15/15 before proceeding with the Racks & the rest of the Quests :icon_razz:
Even if you get 15/15/15 pits, it's still not a good idea to go for the 5k5k5k quest. It's not profitable at all. I'd only go for it when I want scouts and lc.

DeletedUser

Even if you get 15/15/15 pits, it's still not a good idea to go for the 5k5k5k quest. It's not profitable at all. I'd only go for it when I want scouts and lc.

Its personal preference I suppose, not everyone does the same thing. I am advising the way I will play, wether anyone else does this, is their choice. I do like these quests mind! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105718

Its personal preference I suppose, not everyone does the same thing. I am advising the way I will play, wether anyone else does this, is their choice. I do like these quests mind! :icon_biggrin:
There really is no point in getting stable so early on. Especially when it's pretty much non-profitable anyways.

DeletedUser

There really is no point in getting stable so early on. Especially when it's pretty much non-profitable anyways.

Im only a day in so far still working out my strategy at the minute, never played a no haul so pretty new to me, however think ive got it sussed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Personal preference doesn't override the fact that you spend more getting LC than the 5k/5k/5k reward.

gargareth

And my personal preference is 19k spear 300 rams in all vills.
I'd advise you to do that.

Muldie325

Got to be at least 500 rams or you aren't utilising the workshop properly garg!

DeletedUser

Personal preference doesn't override the fact that you spend more getting LC than the 5k/5k/5k reward.

Precisely, considering you have to get level 10 hq, 5 barracks and 5 smithy then research LC and build one which costs about half the reward alone just to do. Overall with those resources you could have gone up another pit level or two and in turn been making even more per hour. Which overall is more res.

DeletedUser92012

Personally, I build my HQ only when I can't spend all of my resources on building... and my Warehouse is built only to accomodate what I will need when I am sleeping...

DeletedUser91784

Yeah, I was trying to say get to 15/15/15 before proceeding with the Racks & the rest of the Quests :icon_razz:
One should wait even more. Now, this depends on what value having access to the horses is to you, but I would recommend waiting till you have HQ10 with constant queue.

For those interested:
6c35c8adf5e08e07b7785686acaa66d3.png

DeletedUser

Looks legit on paper, shame things aren't that straightforward in the game. There are just too many variables.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser105718

Huh. I didn't realize there are many variables to doing the 15/15/15 quest. You do it when you need lc.

DeletedUser

Actually, a non haul world is the most straight forward world you can get, as it all depends on you (in the beginning build up). Basically, it is only mathematics. Of course there are many different ways to reach the goal, but there is a perfect way.

DeletedUser109876

Did nobody notice that one vital point for getting an academy is missing in the build guide in the spoiler? Market level 10
Now why would xshahzad leave that out? Afraid some players might find out the key role of the market on a no haul world?