[H]ostile Extinction.

DeletedUser

I remember you sniping for me a few times, so you were part of the fun AYK. Cherish the moment, I'd love to know who's around still. And where Green has gone...

We should try re-build something on the next no hauls world...

DeletedUser36833

I remember you sniping for me a few times, so you were part of the fun AYK. Cherish the moment, I'd love to know who's around still. And where Green has gone...

We should try re-build something on the next no hauls world...

Green is on 64 at moment burning up spare PP's

DeletedUser

The best thing about [H] was the attitude of wanting to run into walls of defences so your ODA could rise lol. Everyone would be fighting to donate nukes :lol:

No, I'm not playing TW (never will! So don't ask lol) but I popped on Skype before and thought I'd jump on the forums for a looksy and this thread was first up :eek:

If Bitey or Hazad are around, hit me up!

I'm still a bit annoyed I had to leave for a stint there to go over to Afghan and leave greenmonsta in charge :p ...

Wells, I'm off for another 3 years... Laters!

greenmonsta

That necrobump...

And I think I did a good enough job leading, you pretty much left before we had begun, X.

It's a shame this game has gone pay to win, I was tempted to return but there doesn't seem to be much point.

DeletedUser

That necrobump...

And I think I did a good enough job leading, you pretty much left before we had begun, X.

It's a shame this game has gone pay to win, I was tempted to return but there doesn't seem to be much point.

Righto. :icon_wink:

Says the dude that can't pass startup in how many worlds due to "just messing around" :lol::icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Well I'm playing on W75 right now, don't know how far I'll get and it seems to be that pay to win is disabled.

Last edited: