[H]ostile Extinction.

DeletedUser50023

meh got bored on work so checked up again, i always LOL that posts start just before i come on here

DeletedUser

Theres a group of old [H] members on w53 in the tribe Static. If you mail green he might be able to set you up with an account or as a co.

DeletedUser36833

Great, hope I could play alongside them.

Wazzy :O
Ive missed them [H] signatures!!
And yeah get green to see if anything is going in Static sure there is a account to co-play there.
I went for abit its pretty much the same as [H]

greenmonsta

Theres a group of old [H] members on w53 in the tribe Static. If you mail green he might be able to set you up with an account or as a co.

Yup, we're always looking for coplayers. You need to contact me on skype.

Wazzy :O
Ive missed them [H] signatures!!
And yeah get green to see if anything is going in Static sure there is a account to co-play there.
I went for abit its pretty much the same as [H]

Nah, it's a different tribe and a different world. I don't run it the same way. People are the same and chat is the same though.

DeletedUser

Yup, we're always looking for coplayers. You need to contact me on skype.

Nah, it's a different tribe and a different world. I don't run it the same way. People are the same and chat is the same though.

Great. I could coplay an account, will do the moment I get back to home, I'm out of town atm.

@Andy

Yeah I miss making [H] sigs too, but sadly I don't do sigs anymore.

greenmonsta

Great. I could coplay an account, will do the moment I get back to home, I'm out of town atm.

@Andy

Yeah I miss making [H] sigs too, but sadly I don't do sigs anymore.

Well you just might have to. We're a tribe without sigs :(

DeletedUser

Even though im not playing on w53 with most of the [H] guys, you know you wanna do me one for w50 regardless :p

lazy bitch. you can do sigs yourself right? :pP

And managed to get in Static, coplaying someone. >:)

DeletedUser

I was reading through old forums and spotted this, saw AYK's post above so I thought I'd bump again.

[H] was the highlight of my TW career, I miss the old guys, so, so much.

Special shout out to Green & Bitey.

Miss you guys,

Much love, Smivers aka Der Reich.

<3

DeletedUser

Extinct yet? :icon_twisted:

To be fair, it's hard to extinguish a tribe like what [H]ostile was. From speaking to many old players there, the experiences they had were some of the best TW experiences of their TW careers. I'll always hold a special place in my heart for these guys, even if I'm refusing to come back and play with them! (don't worry it's not personal, not playing TW at all these days!)