[H]ostile Extinction.

DeletedUser

Well seems people dont wanna be in a tribe with u then, since u was a [H] member but u never had the spirit of hostile

I doubt I will pay much heed to someone who has posted on an alias for less than a week and in that time posted nothing of any consequence or merit.

DeletedUser67788

As opposed to having multiple alias' and never posting anything worth anything?

DeletedUser

why do i bother. Sandy, i have apologised for wasting 1 day of your life. And, i had said to people my life was gonna get hectic pretty suddenly around that time. Beleive what you will, if you wish to hold it against me for the rest of time, then that is up to you.

Hunt, why are you even getting involved? ive neither said or done anything against you personally.

DeletedUser

Just a reminder Boobeh :p !
You still got one free line of text in your siggy. Free line of punishing to use :D !

(P.S. ... joking ... or at least trying to ;) .)

DeletedUser

As opposed to having multiple alias' and never posting anything worth anything?

At least you know who I am. There is no need for you to continue to look at me with disdain because of my stint in hostile. I left [H] on the 18th of march, exactly six months from today. I have never talked to you nor had any kind of contact with you since I left Hostile. Therefore, unless you have been looking through every single one of my posts, of which between the time I left hostile and now (there has been over one thousand of them) and read and analyzed each one, there is little to no chance that your claim is correct and is just based on bitter assumptions from six months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67788

At least you know who I am. There is no need for you to continue to look at me with disdain because of my stint in hostile. I left [H] on the 18th of march, exactly six months from today. I have never talked to you nor had any kind of contact with you since I left Hostile. Therefore, unless you have been looking through every single one of my posts, of which between the time I left hostile and now (there has been over one thousand of them) and read and analyzed each one, there is little to no chance that your claim is correct and is just based on bitter assumptions from six months ago.

I never gave a shit about your [H] crap. I was only just joining [H] and if you remember I had tried to help you out and offer you a few suggestions to get you out of the hole you were digging for yourself at the time.

I have gained the disdain over time by your forum posts and the way you handle yourself, yes. Not because I particularly care to read every post you make an analyse it, but just because the ones I read from you generally suck.

The idiotic guide you posted under and alias, then deleted shortly after the much deserved criticism was a good example of why I just don't like you.

Posts like THIS ONE, where you explicitly state that the average TW player is an idiot who would forget your stupid behavior is yet another reason for why I have come to dislike you so much.

The fact is I was never really part of the [H] rage against you, but over time I have come to agree with them anyway.

DeletedUser

[H] is gone. The spirit of [H] was formed through conflict and adversity. Than we battled other tribes :) [H] had its moment on w32, and it made the most of that moment. Recreating [H] isnt possible. The spirit of [H]? You might get bits and pieces, but it will never be whole. It'll always be missing something. Enjoy the magic and memory of [H] while it was on w32 and move on.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

I never gave a shit about your [H] crap. I was only just joining [H] and if you remember I had tried to help you out and offer you a few suggestions to get you out of the hole you were digging for yourself at the time.

I have gained the disdain over time by your forum posts and the way you handle yourself, yes. Not because I particularly care to read every post you make an analyse it, but just because the ones I read from you generally suck.

The idiotic guide you posted under and alias, then deleted shortly after the much deserved criticism was a good example of why I just don't like you.

Posts like THIS ONE, where you explicitly state that the average TW player is an idiot who would forget your stupid behavior is yet another reason for why I have come to dislike you so much.

The fact is I was never really part of the [H] rage against you, but over time I have come to agree with them anyway.

If you do not wish to read my posts, there is an ignore button that takes around 20 seconds to implement. Infact, this sentiment goes to any hater who dislikes my opinion, my views or my manner. My actions and opinions are unorthodox and if you feel that you do not like them, the button is just 5 seconds away. So rather than writing this generic haters post which only serves a self-satisfying purpose of creating your own percieved superiority, think about a better use for that time and just block me because I dont have to waste my time reading criticisms which are oft repeated by haters as I make far too many from both my ingame and forum antics.

After me not caring about hostile's complaints, Time complaints and SKY's complaints, do you really think I care about yours? People do stupid stuff all the time, and I do stupid stuff too. Your jabs are not helping anything though.

DeletedUser

Yes, they still suck as usual. I really want to do something interesting like declare war on some tribes in a PnP, but it doesnt look like its going to happen.

DeletedUser

Yes, they still suck as usual. I really want to do something interesting like declare war on some tribes in a PnP, but it doesnt look like its going to happen.

I lol at you at how many worlds you have played in a couple of months, seems u've lost your touch :lol:

DeletedUser

its me surrendor and deadcharge, from an account i have played Hostile with as well.

W50 got boring because i started too late on the outer rim full of 116 villa's

I'll be joining World 52, you can tag along if you want, its a nice world for the 1s that have less time on their hands

greenmonsta

Saw this thread while I was looking for another one :lol:

Not to necrobump, but quite a few of us are over at W53 in Static if anyone wants to look us up :) World has progressed really fast, but we do require coplayers and we are willing to feed players that want to come rock the world with us xD

Won't be taking in too many though, just so you know ;)

DeletedUser

Saw this thread while I was looking for another one :lol:

Not to necrobump, but quite a few of us are over at W53 in Static if anyone wants to look us up :) World has progressed really fast, but we do require coplayers and we are willing to feed players that want to come rock the world with us xD

Won't be taking in too many though, just so you know ;)

i would but for lack of time.

also, im surprised u still have that sig :D

greenmonsta

i would but for lack of time.

also, im surprised u still have that sig :D

Ahh, you made it? Elmo was asking, message him on skype if you still have him there :p He wanted the background.

I found this sig in my photobucket and X refused to make a new one ;(